Bloody Rose

Angels vs. Demons

-Zinger's POv-

 

"Well well well. Look what we have here."

"Hyosung."

"A little reunion I'm guessing, but this reunion has to end my loves," Hyosung chuckled as her hands glowed. "Sad to say that we have your precious friends and the love of your life," she said as she looked at Youngjae. 

"Let them go," Youngjae demanded. 

"Oh~ Did I mention, Mr.Choi lifted the one week and we are killing her today."

"WOULD YOU QUIT BULLSH*TING!" Youngjae yelled. 

"You can ask him yourself hun. It's his rules." She grins and the glowing stops. "Well, I'll just let you both go, but you'll have to be there when we kill her." She turned around and walked away, but stops halfway. "Oh, but you have to be there. You're also part of it," she says then walks away. The vine cage disappeared and I walked out. I looked over to Youngjae, who's face looked like it fell to the ground. I walked towards him and he looked at me with water in his eyes. I patted his back and he shook off the tears. 

"Let's go," he said and we took off. 

 

-No POV-

The screaming of her voice grew close as Youngjae and Zinger ran. Both of their leader's voice mixed into the cold air that covered every inch of space in the room. Muffled voices could be also heard in the room. Sparks lit up in Youngjae's hand as he clenched every time he heard her scream. Zinger couldn't fly due to her injury. Then, they heard a thud. Jinae fell to the ground. Her body bruised, hair all messed up, blood stained her clothes. Hyosung stared at her beat up body as Youngjae and Zinger arrived. He rushed over to her side, not caring about his clothes being ruined. He studied how bad her body is and handed her to Zinger. 

"HOW DARE YOU HURT HER!" he yells. "SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!"

"Sunhwa...," Hyosung called. Sunhwa walks towards Youngjae and puts him under her spell. His collar acts up and shocks him back to his senses, but then, Yongguk breaks the collar and Sunhwa did her thing. 

"Forget about that helpless girl. She can't even fight back," Sunhwa says as she pulls Youngjae towards her. He chuckles and by the time he is close to her body, her body became lifeless and falls. 

"You're spell has no affect on me anymore," Youngjae replies as he removes his hand from her torso. He pierced her body with his electricity and now, she is now lifeless. 

"YOU!" Jieun screams and goes in an attack formation. "YOU KILLED SUNHWA AND I'LL SHALL KILL YOU!" She lunges forward, but Soomi escapes and protects Youngjae by defending him with an earth wall. The wall disappears and Soomi is now face to face with Jieun. 

"This battle is just between me and Youngjae, not you," Jieun says as she stops the flow of Soomi's blood, but sent Jieun off the ground. 

"No, our battle hasn't finished," Soomi responded.

"ENOUGH!" It was Mr.Choi. He walked down a staircase and ordered everyone to get into positions. The guards took Sunhwa's body away and got a hold of Soomi. "Now, shall we begin." He looks at Zinger, who held onto Jinae's body. She refused to give her back. He summons Himchan and eventually controlled her body. Zinger let go of Jinae and the guards chained her up. 

"Hyosung, do your thing," Mr. Choi demanded and she simply nodded. Sharp vines wrapped around Jinae's body, avoiding her face. Mr.Choi walked up to Soomi and Yoomi and used his mind controlling on them. The guards let them go and they walked towards Jinae, who's eyes started to water. Yoomi uses her levitation to make Jinae levitate in midair, while Soomi creates stone spikes surrounding her. Yongguk lights up the stones with his Pyrokinesis, Himchan holds down Zinger, Youngjae, Daehyun, and Jongup with his puppetery, and Zelo created clones of himself to secure every door. Slowly, Jinae heals herself, but it isn't enough. Her wounds were deeper then ever. Then, one of the doors open and in came Jinae's mother all tied up. 

"If you want your mother to live, you must die," Mr. Choi said. "If not, she dies. Also, there is another option. in order to save the only parent that is taking care of you, your dear mother. You either die for her or have me turn you into a Demon and you'll never get to see her ever again." Mr. Choi pushes her mother into a steel cage and locked her up. "Your decision my darling, but chose wisely. Also, if you chose to be turned into a Demon, I'll let your friends go along with your mother. If not, then, you have to say your last goodbyes." He motioned Hyosung to tighten the vines on Jinae's poor beat up body and so, she did. Blood was dripping down her body as it hits the cold hard floor. Her friends still under Mr.Choi's control, Youngjae, Zinger, Daehyun, and Jongup now in separate cages, Himchan stands by Hyosung and Yongguk, and Jieun near Jinae's mother, waiting for her signal. It was a do or die situation that is stuck  in Jinae's mind. She takes a deep breath and ends up coughing up blood. The green glow of her healing powers start to fade and the strong pain kicks in. Her energy starts to die out. 

"Don't worry my darling. It doesn't hurt that bad," he sarcastically said. "You just need to get used to it." He summons one of his guards to bring him a chair. He sits down and watches Jinae. "There's no need to rush darling. You have all the time in the world for your decision. Unless, we do this." He asks Himchan to open the cage and pulled out Youngjae. 

"JINAE!" he yells. Mr.Choi flicked one finger and Youngjae fell to the ground. 

"YOUNGJAE!" she yells back. Hyosung tightened the vines and Jinae felt her body about to cut in half. Then, Jinae's eyes glowed. She had enough of this. She just wanted to live a normal life with her mother, friends, and possibly go out with Youngjae. Her hair rosed and the whole room turned black. Every inch of the room turned into the power of her illusion and everyone was in it. Except the good ones. The vines loosen and the stone fell to the ground with a thud. Soomi and Yoomi snapped out and Jinae remained in midair, without Yoomi's levitation. Himchan, Jieun, Yongguk, Hyosung, and Zelo fell to the ground, screaming in the illusion, but not Mr.Choi. He caused more pain to Youngjae. With the help of Soomi, she punched the ground and it trapped Mr.Choi's body inside the ground, leaving his head out.

"Go ahead, kill me," he smirked. The cages that trapped Jinae's mother, Zinger, Daehyun, and Jongup disappeared. Mr.Choi blinks at Hyosung and she broke out of the illusion.

"KILL YOUNGJAE!" he yells. Hyosung summons out a spear covered with long sharp rose thorns. She threw it directly at Youngjae, but it pierced someone else. Her glowing eyes dimmed down in front of him and blood dripped out of .

"J-Jinae... why?" Youngjae stutters as he sees the love of his life take her life in order to save him.

"I-I-I wanted t-to pro-t-tect you and save e-everyone. I-I'm s-sorry.  I-I love y-you." Her eyes locked with his, then made their way down. Her body in his hands as she falls forward. She was gone. Hyosung laughs as she sees the death of his lover fall into his hands. Jinae's mother cries out loud as she does whatever it took just to bring her daughter back to life, but failed. Jongup carefully pulls out the spear and tosses it to one side. Soonmi and Yoomi broke down, not wanting to hold Jinae's lifeless body. Her eyes still stare at Youngjae and he slowly closes it. He held her close and kisses her softly and gentle. He buries his face into her hair and takes one good whiff as his eyes glowed a bright red color. 

"This is war."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG... I feel horrible just writing this. T_T

Making Secret unnies bad and one dying. Oh my cow... MIANHAE! I LOVE SECRET AND ALL. I JUST FEEL HORRIBLE.

I'm sorry if this chapter is TOOOOOOOOO short. I always feel like I'm not writing enough.

Yeah, Jinae does die... died protecting her love ones. 

So yeah, if you see any spelling errors, please disregard that. I wrote this like midnight...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMG COFFEE SHOP! WHO IS READY TO GET THEIR OVARIES BADLY DAMAGED BECAUSE OF THIS?!?! -raises hand- WHO'S WITH ME?!

Mine exploded... 

LIKE OMG

Just take it off -shot-

 

hair... -shot-

 

Because Daehyun always wants Youngjae to be in ALL his photos -slapped-

 

DEM CHEST * q * -shot-

 

He likes dem sun~ -slapped-

 

Mad because the title doesn't say Cherry Tomatoes... -jumps of a sidewalk-

 

Anyways, Subscribe, Comment, Vote, and wait for B.A.P's Comeback and Daehyun's birthday!