Confession (1)

Angels vs. Demons

(You might see these little stars: * in red. Meaning that there is information about it if you don't know what it means. You might see words like, Watcher, Bleeder, etc. These are some types you may see in the story. Those are just the types of super humans.)

-Jinae's POV-

Last night was one of the worst nights. I woke up and saw Yoonmi sleeping comfortably on her futon, while Soomi slept the most comfortable on my bed. I looked over at the clock and it was an hour till school. Since Soomi can sense danger, I decided to pretend that someone was hurting me. She instantly woke up. 

"UNNIE!" she screamed. I looked at her and smiled. 

"Get up now~" I winked. She playfully pushed me and headed to the bathroom to shower. I dragged Yoonmi up and she pushed me off with her telekinesis.

"Yah, respect your unnie," she scolded me. "I'm still not forgiving you." She walked down the stairs and into the spare bathroom. I know that last night was all my fault, but there were things going on in my mind. Maybe I wanted a Demon to kill me. Getting controlled from I don't know and ended up kissing Yongguk. I was scared to go to school, but being a top student, I had to. I headed to my mom's room and used her bathroom. 

--

We walked on our way to school. By the time we were there, not a single person was outside. I looked over to Soomi, but she was getting nothing. We walked further into the courtyard and the dictator was here, standing on stage. 

"I am hosting a ball tomorrow evening and all of you are all invited!" he announced. "One important rule. Since we are all loving creatures, you must have a date to this ball or you will pay the price." My eyes shot wide open when he announced it. He looked around and made another announcement. "Whether we do this the easy way as in you guys ask out these lovely girls or the hard way." I didn't want to know the hard way. He was also staying here in school, just to see all of us having our dates for tomorrow. He did a bow and headed straight to the main office. 

"A date?! Ball?!?" Soomi was freaked out. "Have you guys done this before?" Yoonmi and I looked at her and shook our heads. 

"We never done this. Not even last semester," Yoonmi responded. "I wonder who's going to ask me."

 

--

-At the courtyard during lunch--Soomi's POV-

I waited for my unnies to come out of class. I walked around, trying to avoid the crowd. I sat down near the fountain, not knowing that this is were the Demons sit. I opened my lunch box and started to eat the kimbap that Jinae's mom made. A shadow casted over me. I looked up and saw the Demons. 

"We would hurt you, but since we have to ask a girl to the ball tomorrow, we are letting you go off with a fair warning," Yongguk said as he lowered Himchan's hand. I packed up my lunch and bowed. I moved to a grassy area and sat down. Yoonmi and Jinae finally arrived, but I noticed Yoonmi holding a red rose. 

"Looks like unnie has a date~" I teased. 

"I don't know who gave it to me though. It was hanging on my locker."

"No note? Who the heck hangs a rose on your locker with no note?!" I said out loud. Yoonmi softly pushed me and whispered.

"Shh... looks like we got company," she said as I turned around and Jongup and Daehyun came walking towards us. I quickly looked at Jinae, who's eyes glowed brightly. 

"Unnie," I hissed. They finally reached over our spot and Daehyun spoke. 

"Sorry to interrupt your lunch ladies, but my friend would like to talk to Soomi," Daehyun spoke as if we were already at the ball. I stood up and bowed. I was waiting for Jongup to say something, then Daehyun pushed him towards me, causing Jongup to come closer. 

"Will you go to the ball with me?" he asks as he hands me a rose. I looked over at Yoonmi and Jinae. They were speechless. Jinae's eyes stopped glowing and she sighed. Yoonmi sighed as well and she nodded, playing with the rose in her hands. I looked at Jongup and nodded. 

"Sure," I said with a smile. His face glowed with his smile and he thanked me. Jongup bowed and him and Daehyun walked back to their fountain. Before they walked over, Daehyun turned around and spoke to Yoonmi.

"I hope you are planning in saying yes," he said as he winked at Yoonmi then, walked away. I looked over at Yoonmi, whose face turned red. She stood up and spoke. 

"I hope you wear something nice for me tomorrow," Yoonmi said and caused Daehyun to turn around and smile. 

"I will," he said in return. Don't you forget to wear something beautiful for me." Yoonmi's face got red as she sat down. I looked over at Jinae, who was very quiet.

"Unnie, do you have a date?" I asked, but she shook her head. Jinae got up and walked away. I got up, but Yoonmi told me just to leave her alone. I noticed that Youngjae got up and began to follow her, causing that weird dictator to notice. He got up to the stage and had another announcement.

"Another surprising announcement~ You will all be out of school early tomorrow so, you all have time to get ready. The ball will start at nine o' clock. I have all your name listed on this list, so if you are not there, then I have bad news for you." He got down and headed off for duties. 

 

-Youngjae's POV-

Jongup and Daehyun came back from asking those Angel's out. Jongup was happier than ever. I didn't even knew that going with your rival was supposed to be like this. Yongguk found his date, who was a Demon girl and is a Shifter*. Her name is Hyosung. Himchan also had a date, who was also a Demon and was a Bleeder*. Her name is Jieun and Zelo had a date as well. Also a Demon, but she was a Watcherand her name is Zinger. Zelo had no one to ask, so he decided to ask Zinger, who is more of a sister-like person to him. Daehyun has Yoonmi, who is an Angel and Jongup, who has Soomi and is an Angel, and I have no one. 

I looked over and saw that Jinae walked away from her group. She looked like no one asked her, so I decided to go up and ask her myself. I got up and started to follow her. The dictator got up and made an announcement, but I ignored it and continued to follow her. She ran into the girl's locker room and heard her weeping. I wanted to go in, but I was scared that they might have girls in there. I asked Hyosung to go in, so she did. Once she came out, she told me there were none. I was still scared, so I waited for Jinae to come out. I waited for a couple of minutes and she finally came out. I hid and waited again. She started to walk down the hallways that were half lit and I resumed in following her. 

 

-Jinae's POV- 

I ran inside the girl's locker room and cried. 

"Why did that stupid guy have to make such a big deal about this stupid last minute ball?" I said as I wiped my tears. I heard the door open and I held my ground. It was Hyosung, the Demon. She smiled and headed to the mirror to check herself. Then she waved at me and left. "What is her deal?" I said to myself. I casted illusions here and there, letting out my frustration and then letting my useless memories of my ex and I. I finally walked out and headed down the dimmed hallway. I heard footsteps, turned around, but no one was there. I turned around again and continued walking. I then, felt a spark on my hand. I turned and saw Youngjae. 

"Go to the ball with me?" he asked as he placed a rose in my hand. 

"Why?" I said in refusal. 

"Because, I have no one to go with and it seemed like no one asked you," he said as he let go of my hand and walked away. I felt guilty, but I refused to go with a Demon. 

"Then why didn't you kill me last night?" I asked. 

"Because, I didn't want you to die."

"What if I wanted?"

"I wouldn't let you die. I was being nice."

"You didn't have to be nice to me," I said as my voice rose. "Why didn't you ask Sunhwa instead? Huh? What if I wanted to die tom--"

"Because I like you!" he shouted. "Haven't you noticed why I didn't kill you and why I told you that you should've kissed me instead of my hyung? Haven't you noticed that Jongup likes Soomi a lot as well as Daehyun towards Yoonmi? Tell me." I was speechless. I couldn't tell if he was lying or joking. 

"I maybe a Demon, but this title doesn't suit me," Youngjae's voice began to be more calm. "I hate seeing Angels and innocent lives being executed everyday. Don't you hate seeing that? Don't y--" I cut him off with a kiss. JINAE WTH ARE YOU DOING? I said to myself. I didn't let go. His arms s around my waist and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. 

 

-???-

I walked into the hallway to search for something, until I saw someone in the distance. I walked further and it was Youngjae. 

"Who the hell is that girl?" I said to myself. I walked a little closer, trying to hide in the dark. "Jinae and Youngjae?" I walked furiously to them. "WHAT THE ARE YOU TWO DOING?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bunny here~ How you do you like it so far? e u e ANOTHER "???" I wonder who it is~ e u e keke~

Anyways~ I've looked over the previous chapters and found a few grammar errors. It irritates me ^^"

Seems like an early confession for Jinae and Youngjae, but the other confessions will either appear after or during the ball. I dunno~

Here is what these mean:

WatchersWatchers have the ability to foresee the future to varying degrees. As knowledge of the future invariably causes that future to change, Watchers’ visions of the future in their direct sphere of influence are subject to frequent shifting. Watchers visions are like a sense of deja vu. Watchers can get visions at will. Drinking alcoholic beverages can temporarily enhance a Watcher’s abilities.

ShiftersShifters can temporarily alter the appearance of an object by manipulating patterns of light interacting with it. Once the illusion is established, it remains with the object for a short period of time. For example, a Shifter could touch a one dollar bill and alter it to appear as a one hundred dollar bill until the effect expires. The object shifted must have roughly the same dimensions as the object it is shifted into.

Bleeders: Bleeders have the ability to emit high-pitched sonic vibrations that cause ruptures in a target’s blood vessels. While using this ability, their pupils turn into vertical slits, like a snake’s, because of synthetic materials implanted in them to protect the blood vessels from the effects of their own ability.

Anyways~ Comment, Vote, Subscribe and yes I am a hero and a zero~

xD

For lovelyyannameii (Soomi)

 

And for fishesfiey (Yoonmi) 

Where did their eyes go?? =_=

Youngjae... STAHP! T_T