Golden singer/ Confession (3)

Angels vs. Demons

-Yoonmi's POV-

 

I watched as Jinae stormed out the garden with Youngjae following her. I walked up to Soomi, who's dress now has blood stains and holes, checking if she's alright. She stands up and hugs me, crying on my shoulder. 

"U-Unnie! My dress is ruined!" she cried. I pulled out my beige longsleeve knitted sweater and gave it to her. 

"Here, you need it more than I do," I smiled. I helped her walk and we headed into the mansion. We didn't want anyone to see us, so the Demon boys helped me shield her. We snuck into the bathroom and I helped Soomi out from her dress. Lucky thing she wore tights. She hugged me again and thanked me. 

"Gomawo Unnie," she cried. "I thought I was gonna be dead if you guys didn't show up."

"Anytime and you're welcomed. I just don't know what is going one in Jinae's head, but anyways, just go have fun out there. Besides, Jongup's with you ayy~" I teased. 

"Unnie! Please don't say anything embarrassing!" she stomped on her way out the restroom. I giggled and leaned against the counter. I folded up Soomi's dress to the point where you can't see the stains. What is happening to these Demon guys? Why are they starting to like the two girls? I said to myself. I didn't get it. What was their deal? First it was Jinae with Youngjae and almost getting killed by Yongguk and now Soomi with Jongup and ended up getting injured by Hyosung. I walked out the restroom and then I heard people singing and it sounded like a bunch of guys and a girl. I turned my head it was those Demon boys and a girl.  My jaw dropped when I heard their voices. I couldn't believe that they sing. Daehyun saw me and smirk. 

I love you secretly, I think of you secretly

It's a love that only you and I know in this world

I turned away and headed back to my table. I shook my head and stood back up to get myself a drink. I grabbed some water and drank it down, grabbing another glass. 

"Unnie, you don't need to make it look like you're drinking out from a shot glass." I turned my head and it was Jinae. 

"Mianhae. I just started getting thirsty."

"Thirsty? Really? Or is it because Daehyun is up there singing for you?" she teased. 

"Yah! I don't like him. Besides, he isn't my type," I lied. 

"Whatever you say Unnie~" She walked away, giggling to herself. I gulped down another glass of water, scaring the bartender. He handed me glass after glass until I felt full of water. I turned around and Daehyun was front of me, watching me drink water like it was vodka.

"You okay there?" he asked almost laughing.

"Just thirsty," I smiled.

"Really? It seems like you were getting drunk," he joked.

"YAH!" I screamed as I lightly punched him. "Anyways, what do you want?"

"Hey, hey! I'm your date, ne? So, let me sing to you," he smiles as he heads back on stage with the rest of his Demon friends. I rolled my eyes and headed back to my table. I sat down, watching Daehyun get ready on stage. By the time the song started, he walked towards my table with a cord-less microphone. 

Tell me, this isn’t right, this is too much baby

You get mad, then love me again

Why do you go back and forth, why? Oh baby.

My face turned a bit sour when he sang the song, but there was something in his voice that got me swooning. Everyone was watching him, watching me. His voice, his sweet vocals got me into a trance. He held his hand out to me. I carefully looked down at his hand and back to his face as I placed my hand in his. He carefully guided me to the dance floor, singing a sweet yet playfully melody that got me giggling. Yoonmi, snap out of this. I said to myself. I couldn't. Daehyun's voice got me falling for him. His hand caresses my face as he slowly leans in. I felt my arm being yanked by someone. I turned around and it was Jinae. Her eyes glowed once again and I turned back to normal. I looked at Daehyun, who turned around with a frown on his face, walking back on stage to give back his microphone. 

"What just happened?" I asked.

"He was hypnotizing you with his voice," Jinae whispers. "You know better about those kind of voice powers. 

"Mianhae, I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't know. You don't remember," she said as she guided me back to my table. I looked around and Daehyun sat down with his head hung low. I excused myself and sat next to him. 

"Hey," I managed to say. 

"Hey," he said, but in a more disappointed voice.

"What's the matter? You sang great out there."

"I just wanted you to like me," he said as he sat up straight. "I mean, I know we are enemies, but why does Miss Over-Protective-Blue-Eyes have to ruin it."

"Don't mind her. Just has problems," I giggled as I fight Jinae's stare from across the room. "She just has issues."

"Oh," Daehyun gave out a sigh. "Sorry for hypnotizing you there. Jinae is pretty smart to know what I was doing. She is really meant for Youngjae even though she doesn't like him."

"Ehh~ She's an illusionist. She knows those things," I smiled. "Oh! I really love your voice, minus the hypnotizing part. Who taught you how to sing like that?"

"No one actually. It just came out naturally." I smiled as I asked him  to sing me a song. His eyes gleamed and his smile grew. This time, I wasn't being tricked. His voice, his lovely voice. 

"Wow, that was really... wow," I was speechless. Daehyun smiles as his cheeks glowed with a reddish-pink tint. 

The night came to an end as the host made a final speech. We all bowed in respect and everyone headed out one by one, others still inside thanking the host and his daughter for the invite. Daehyun walks me out of the mansion and into the night. Everyone else decided to take a cab while other walked. On the other hand, Daehyun and I walked. Daehyun looked back to se if anyone was behind us and he slid his hand into mine. My face turn red and hot in his sudden move. My grip was pretty loose around his hand and I slowly held onto his. Daehyun's lips  formed into a smile. Our intertwined hands swing to and fro in every step we make. 

"Yoonmi, why are you so mean in school? Is it because I am a Demon?" he suddenly asks. I shyly nodded my head. 

"I'm scared of what might happen to me or to my dongsaengs. I mean, we are two different people, different groups. I don't want to get hurt, neither the girls," I said, leaning my head on his arm. "Mianhae."

"It's okay, I mean, we are different, I just don't like how this is. I don't want powers or be evil, killing Angels like you every night. I want to be normal. I want to be good," Daehyun says. We finally stop in front of my house. 

"Well, I guess this is good night?" I managed to smile. 

"Yeah," Daehyun says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Thank you for tonight, it was really nice know who you are," I said. 

"Same to you. Good night." he turns away and starts to walk. I placed my hand on the knob of the door and then it hit me. 

"Daehyun-ah!" I yelled. He turned around, watching me walk towards him. I looked at him in the eyes and kissed his lips. His eyes were in full shock, but he kissed back with passion. He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrapped my around his neck. We pull away slowly, exchanging glances . He watches me walk back to my house and his smile couldn't go away. See you tomorrow. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello jellos Q u Q 

I really miss you all. I am really sorry for not updating this for 49876516416844987646489651986548965498654 days. There are kind of a situation that is happening right now and I know most of you guys know about. I am safe in my tiny island I call home. I really don't want to talk about this "situation." I kind of get into a panic attack when I hear about it. Anyways, Keep Calm and Stay Positive ne?

Ayy~ Yoonmi has a new boyfriend~ e u e Kekeke~ Not official till I say it is! xD It's funny how I made all of them kiss. Too early? ehh~ There will be a battle coming soon~ So please look forward to it. Please don't subscribe Q n Q Sorry for being gone for far too long.  In addition, I got sick T_T

I don't know who to start with... I don't want to spoil it so... a little tease? ;)

Bwahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha~! >:)

Anyways~ Comment, Subscribe, Vote and I'm unbreakable~