May I have this dance?

Angels vs. Demons

-Youngjae's POV- 

I was shocked when she kissed me. Usually the guy shuts up the girl, but this was something that was really unexpected. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed deeply.  All of a sudden, I heard a deep voice, yelling from the hallway. I quickly pulled away and looked up. It was Yongguk. 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TWO DOING?" he yelled. I pushed Jinae behind me as I saw Yongguk's hand lighting up with fire. He face became red. "WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU PERMISSION?" he yelled again. 

"I can explain hyung," I said. 

"IT BETTER BE GOOD!" he yelled again. The white part of his eyes started to turn black and his red iris started to glow. This wasn't good. His whole arms engulfed in flames. He starts to take a few steps forward. Jinae rushes in front of me and spreads her arms apart. 

"HAJIMA!" she screams. The look on Yongguk's face wasn't happy. "STOP!" she screamed out loud.

"WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO WASN'T KILLED?" Yongguk says in his creepy I'm-gonna-kill-you voice. "OBVIOUSLY I KNOW THAT HE DIDN'T KILL YOU THAT NIGHT. HOW DO I KNOW THIS? LETS JUST SAY THAT A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME." He lunges forward and throws fire balls here and there. Then we heard a familiar voice out from the other side. 

"HYUNG!" It was Zelo. He ran fast enough and jumped on his hyung's back, stabbed his right, arm and injected him with his medicine. Yongguk's eyes turned back to normal. His bright red eyes turned to a dark blood red. 

"I'll give you one last chance Youngjae. Screw this up and I'll have to kill you," Yongguk calmly said to me as he turned around and walked off. Jinae walked off at the opposite direction. I stopped her and she looked at me with tears in her eyes. 

"I'm sorry," she says as she walks off. 

"Are you still going?" I asked, almost yelling. 

"I rather die to see someone take a life for me," she says as she exits out. I watched her as she leaves, touching my lips and not even trying to smile. 

 

--The next day, after school---Soomi's POV-

 

The school let us all out early, just to get ready for the ball. We all hopped in Jinae's car and Yoonmi drove, while I casually sit in the back seat with Jinae in the passenger's seat. We were going to Yoonmi's house to invade her closet. By the time we got there, we ran straight in the house. The maids greeted us and we greeted them. Jinae and I greeted Yoonmi's father. I looked through her closet and decided to wear this:

with mint colored heels. Yoonmi decided to wear this:

with navy blue heels as well. As we get our make up and hair done, Jinae didn't really bother to get a dress. 

"Unnie?" I asked. "Are you going?"

"Why do I have to?"

"Unnie, I don't want you to die."

"I rather do." Her face seemed serious. Yoonmi turns around and marched over to Jinae and began to yell. 

"YAH! EVER SINCE THAT INCIDENT HAPPENED, YOU'VE BEEN ACTING ALL WEIRD!" she yelled. "QUIT THINKING ABOUT DEATH JINAE-AH. JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET ASKED OUT TO THE BALL." Jinae looks straight at Yoonmi with a glow in her eyes. 

"EXCUSE ME? FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I DID GET ASK OUT. KNOWING THAT BOTH OF YOU GOT ASKED BY A DEMON... SO. DID. I.," she said as she stood up. "YOUNGJAE ASKED ME AND KNOWING THAT I HATE THE DEMONS, I KISSED ONE." Yoonmi and I were in shock. Yoonmi charged at Jinae and held her by the collar. 

"YOU WHAT?!" Yoonmi yelled. Jinae's eyes began to water. Maybe she did wanted to die. Knowing the consequences in being in love with a Demon. 

"I kissed him," Jinae repeated. "He confessed to me that he liked me." Yoonmi slowly lowered Jinae down. 

"He likes you?" Yoonmi asks and Jinae nodded. "But why do you want to die Jinae? None of us wants you to think of that."

"Yongguk found us at the dim hallway. When, Jongup and Daehyun asked you guys to the ball, I headed up to the locker room and that's when Youngjae found me and asked me. Then, he confessed and I kissed him because he wouldn't shut up and we got caught by Yongguk." We didn't know what to say. Yoonmi and I looked at each other and screamed. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!" I screamed. "You both are MEANT to be!"

"Soomi-ah, I don't think that is a very good idea," Yoonmi said. "What happened next?"

"Well... Yongguk got mad and he said that if Youngjae screws up, he'll kill him," Jinae spoke. "Youngjae even said that he doesn't like to see any Demon killing Angels and innocent people. He wants to be good."
 

"Well, if this Youngjae likes you that much, just go with us to the ball," Yoonmi suggests as she pulls out a dress for Jinae:

"I think he'll love it," I said, smiling brightly as I grab some white heels for Jinae. 

 

--At the ball--Yoonmi's POV--

 

We waited out the gate of the large mansion behind us. A black limo pulled up and out came out six well dressed Demons and three female Demons. 

"Good evening ladies," Yongguk greeted us as he held onto his date. "I hope we all  have an interesting night." The gate guards opened the gates, letting us go through. Daehyun walks up to me and links his arms around mine. My stomach churns as we entered the mansion. Everyone was already here. Once we entered the mansion, one guard holds and clipboard and one holds a stamp. 

"Names," he asks.

"Jung Daehyun and Lee Yoonmi," Daehyun answers as the guard nods his head, checking off our names. The second guard stamps us on the wrist and it wasn't an ordinary stamp. This stamp puts a specific number on us and if we get separated or we try to remove it, we get executed.  I looked behind and everyone else gets checked in as they enter. I looked around and the ballroom was huge. When I mean huge, it's huge! Songs played around the ballroom and people here and there are already dancing. I follow Daehyun to the dance floor and begins to dance. 

"Have I ever told you that you look lovely tonight?" Daehyun begins the conversation. 

"Oh really now?" I answered back. "Only now?"

"Well, it seems like a perfect occasion to compliment you."

"How nice of you," I sarcastically answered.

"I'm serious," Daehyun says as he looks deep into my eyes. 

"Whatever you say." We begin to dance as the lights became brighter and brighter. 

 

-Jongup's POV-

 

Once we got in, the first thing we did was sit down. Am I that ugly? How come she didn't want to talk to me? I needed to build up this courage and ask her already. I got up and stood right in front of her. 

"May I have this dance?" I said as I bowed and offered my hand. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello jello~ 

I'm sorry if I haven't updated in a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG time. Not sure if this story is going anywhere.... Seems short T_T

I just started Spring Break and I'm really lost right now. 

I will try to update as much as possible since I am on break. 

I don't really have anything much to say. Mianhae... 

Too dramatic? Sorry... T n T

 

Anyways, Comment, Subscribe, Vote, and Keep Calm because HIMCHAN IS BACK!

I do not own these pics. Credits to the rightful owners.

 

One for you~

 

And one for you~

 

...Zelo no... Youngjae's mine.. O_O