Library

Angels vs. Demons

*Since I didn't give a name for the dictator, his name is Mr. Choi**Also... may contain some fluff... ? I don't know T_T~ -bows- JUST A LITTLE!! MIANHAE!!!!*

-Sunhwa's POV-

I headed back to headquarters right after that incident. I walked into a room where he was. 

"Sir, I have some news."

"Yes?"

"I spotted a Demon at an Angel's house."

"And?"

"He didn't kill her." The look on Mr.Choi's face darkened. He turned to me and tilted his head. 

"One week," he responded. "Give them one week. If that Angel is planning to kill our Demon, kill her. If our Demon doesn't kill her, kill him." I bowed and headed out. I took out my small walkie-talkie. 

"Girls, we have a mission and we need the guys."

 

-Yoonmi's POV-

Another day at school and it already became boring. Jinae is still resting back at home with her own personal Demon nurse. I decided that since I had study hall, I walked straight into the  library. I was then greeted by the librarian, who was also an Angel. I greeted her back and signed my name in the sign-in sheet. She smiles at me and handed me a pass indicating that I signed in. The library felt like you were walking into a mansion. I walked to the far end of the library and found a table enough for two people. The table was surrounded by countless of book shelves with unread books. I placed my backpack on the table and searched. I felt a werid aurora that surrounded the small empty spot. I shook off the feeling and continued searching for a book. Once I found what I was looking for, I opened the book and sat down. Pages after pages after minutes flew by. I placed the book down and then stretched. I froze. 

"You know, you look cute when you read." It was Daehyun. 

"Omg. How long where  you watching me?"

"Ehh... long enough for you to reach the middle," he said as I remembered that I stopped in the middle. My hands flew to my mouth. 

"OMG! You were staring at me for the longest time?" I started to freak out. 

"What?! I didn't know you where going to be here. I always hang out in here."

"You do?"

"Pretty much. When Youngjae is absent, I usually come down here to you know, think," he said as he sat back on his chair. 

"You think?" I joked. 

"Yah! I just want to clear things in here. That's why I come here." I simply nodded as I got up to return the book in its respective place. 

"Well, what do you want from me?" I ask as I scan through a mystery section. 

"Hmm, I want to talk."

"Then talk!" I said as I moved onto the next section, history. Daehyun follows me and watches me scan. 

"Well, I want to talk about that one night," he says. "Were you drunk?" I looked at him in a funny way. 

"Drunk? I think you were drunk," I said with a giggle. He smiles back at me and we kept going on about who was the drunk one. Unfortunately, they didn't serve any alcohol at the ball. 

"Okay... then, kiss me," he says as I walked through the romance section.

"Why should I mister?" I smiled, pulling out a book from the top shelf. I tiptoed my way up, but I couldn't reach it. Then, I felt some ones arms wrapped around my waist and I was being pulled back. I turned around and my face met up with Daehyun's. His red eyes brightened under the light that hung from the ceiling. 

"Did I tell you, you look beautiful today?" he says in a husky voice. 

"You called me cute, but not beautiful," I said as I played around. "Is there something you need or more rather, want?"

"Well, I asked for a kiss, I don't see or feel one yet," he joked. 

"Oh really? There's one hot librarian over there, you can ask her!" 

"I don't want her. Even though she has everything, doesn't mean I want her to kiss me," Daehyun says, arms still wrapped around my waist. My heart pounded in my chest and my face turned a light pink. Daehyun guided me up a spiral staircase that had a sign attached to the railings towards the end, "Restricted."

 ( Just imagine the library like this: )

*The front desk*

*The middle*

*The end*

*Romance/Restricted Area*

I carefully followed him up the stairs as he removes the sign. He tosses the sign to the side and then holds out his hand for me. I placed my hand in his and he pulled me closer, leaning his body on a table. He turns around, making me lean on the table. 

"D-Daehyun?" I asked. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I don't think we should be up here," I say as I placed my hands on his chest. "I mean, what happens if someone catches us?"

"Don't worry, you have me here." He slowly leans forward and kisses me gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands slide up my leg. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he picks me up and places me on top of the table. 

"Daehyun," I say as I broke the kiss. "I don't think we should do this here. I mean, don't you think this is wrong?"

"Ani. I don't care what they say. I don't care what we have to follow, us trying to kill your people and leaving the weak hopeless. No. I want to fall in love with someone. Someone who isn't a Demon. Someone like you," Daehyun explains, cupping my face. 

"Aren't you scared of what the consequences towards you and me?"

"If you die, I die." Then, we heard a slight chuckle that came inside the room. 

"How lovely~" We both turned around and it was Hyosung and Jieun. "Sorry to break your little romance section here. Just giving you a warning Mr. Jung Daehyun," Hyosung says. "Mr.Choi is giving Youngjae and that pest Angel Jinae, one week for both of them to live. As for the both of you, same. Unless, you want the others to kill them instead. Your choice." I looked over at Jieun, who squinted her eyes at me, causing me to fall off the table. I screamed and squirmed. 

"YAH! Quit using your blood controlling abilities!" Daehyun screamed, causing his power to emit a sonic boom, sending the two girls flying to the wall. 

"Just wait Daehyun-ah, once one week is up, it's either you kill her or we'll do the honors." They dusted themselves and walked off into the darkness. 

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Don't worry, I'll find a way for us to be together without one of us dying," Daehyun responds, dusting my arms. "I love you, you know."

"Ne..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Haseyo ~ How are you all?

I will be uploading another chapter for "Childhood Lovers." If you haven't checked it out, please check it! x)

Thank you snikerdodle for the vote! O u Ob

I'm not teasing you ilovezelo10~ It's called love~ e u e

Q u Q Love~

Kekeke~ Yoonmi getting it on xD Oh gosh 

I should just dance myself out here before I get hit by a brick

Anyways~ Comment, Subscribe, Vote, and chyeah~

Oh! Please no silent readers Q u Q Jae doesn't like it. 

I want to hear what you guys have to say about the story so far :)