First Day

Angels vs. Demons

The world doesn't look of how it looked before. Before all this chaos, people around the world were happy of the way they lived. Until everything changed. Some stupid scientists brought back a radioactive space rock that they had no clue what it holds. One day, someone decided to send tiny bits of these radioactive in food, water, everywhere. This was the time that Jinae and her friends weren't born until that very day, where everything changed. 

 

-Jinae's POV- 

The sun shines bright through my curtains, but I refuse to get up. Knowing that this is the first day back to college, I didn't want to see faces. I casted an illusion with my hands and turned my room back to night. I tossed over to my right side and fell back asleep. I suddenly felt my bed go down and I heard a sweet voice in my ear. 

"Wake up unnie." I didn't even want to smile. Knowing who it was, I threw a pillow at her face. 

"Ani," I growled. 

"Unnie, jebal? We're gonna miss the bus."

"Wae? I drive. We can take my car," I say in a sleepy tone. I covered my head with my pillow and tried to sleep. Then, I felt my body being lifted up in the air and this is no person carrying me. I was being suspended in midair. I dropped my pillow and looked. It was Yoonmi using her levitation powers while Soomi hid behind her. 

"Y-YAH! PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled, struggling just to get down. 

"Whatever you say~" Yoonmi chuckled as she forcefully and purposely dropped me on the floor. 

"Unnie, ppalli!" Soomi said as she dragged me to the bathroom. I clawed on my floor, but it didn't help at all. With Yoonmi's help, she used her levitation powers and lifted me off the ground, stripped me out of my clothes, and the cold water. I cried out loud as the water hit my bare skin. I didn't like it one bit. Instead of me cleaning myself, my friends are the one doing the job for me. I felt violated, but they do this to me when I didn't want to shower. Soomi covered my body in a towel and I dressed up myself. I packed up my school bag and headed out. I kissed my mother goodbye and prayed for her safety. We put on these pins that indicated us that we were angels. Bright white and blue wing pins that indicated information about us. We hopped in my car and we drove off to school. Our campus looked like an ordinary college campus, but with demon guards surrounding every perimeter. All the super humans came here. This school is very stereotypical. You got your animals, practically people who transform into animals. Shape shifters, people who turn into other people, objects, etc. There are more, but the more common ones are the Angels and Demons. Not everyone is an Angel or Demon. You must be chosen from the formal president and the dictator. The rest are sent to the army regardless if you are a boy or girl. They serve as "sidekicks."

We got down the car and head into security. The security divides us from freshmen to senior students. They hold up scanners to our left chest and scans the pin we wear, then they release us to the courtyard. 

"Those are weird," Soomi says. 

"You'll get used to it," Yoonmi says as she fixes her cardigan. "Oh, since you are new to this school, number one rule Soomi-ah. Don't use your powers no matter what."

"Wae?" 

"If you want to be executed in front of everyone, be my guest," Yoonmi sarcastically says.

"Aigoo, don't scare her that much!" I say. 

"It is right Jinae. Remember last year?" Yoonmi pointed out. I did remember last year, where a boy used his water manipulation for his elemental project and got executed in front of everyone. I hugged Soomi and whispered into her ear.

"Just don't use your powers, ne?" I looked at her and she nodded. 

 

-Soomi's POV- 

I looked at my two unnies and nodded in agreement. I was scared. I didn't want to die at an early age and this wasn't the pleasant death. I turned to my left and saw a bunch of students rushing to one side of the courtyard. I rush behind Yoonmi's back. A gang of guys walked up, dressed in leather and all those fancy clothing. I looked at their pins and it wasn't like ours. Their own were a more blood red devil wings. 

"Yoonmi unnie, who are they?"

"The Demons," she says holding be close behind. "Bang Yongguk, their leader. He his abilities are pyrokinesis and primal rage. Kim Himchan, teleportation and puppet master. Jung Daehyun, sonic voice & wall climber. Yoo Youngjae, power sensing and electric manipulation. Moon Jongup, superhuman strength & heat vision. Finally, Choi Junhong aka Zelo, superhuman speed & cloning."

"How do you know all this unnie?" 

"Because, I used to watch them train. I was undercover," Yoonmi said as I felt her grip tighten around my wrist. They came closer to us and stopped. 

"Looks like you brought us some fresh meat," Yongguk growled as his red eyes laid on mine. 

"Back off Yongguk," Jinae growled back. He snapped his fingers and Jinae frozed. Himchan lifted his arm and swung it across his chest, sending Jinae flying. She fell to the ground hard and didn't get up. I looked at her, shocked. 

"UNNIE!" I yelled. I ran towards her and my body felt like it was being controlled. I was being lifted in the air and was standing in front of Yongguk. He touched my cheek and smiled as Youngjae whispered to him. 

"Ahh~ Earth manipulator and the ability to sense danger. I wonder why you didn't sense that. Tsk tsk," Yongguk clicked his tongue as he shook his head. "Such a little weakling." I wanted to do something, but I didn't want to get thrown. I looked to the side and saw a green aura surrounding Jinae's body. She slowly got up and walked over, looking better than ever.

"Ahh, a healer. I forgot about that," Yongguk smirked as he signaled Himchan to put me down. I looked to the side and saw one guy who couldn't stop staring at me. There were something that twinkled in his eyes that seemed like he felt bad about what Jinae just went through. He didn't look mean. Yongguk and his gang walked off.

"That a**hole," Yoonmi said out loud. "Are you both okay?" Jinae and I nodded. 

"I think that Jongup guy likes you," Jinae said. 

"Yah, Jinae," Yoonmi said. "Don't say things like that. If any of us start liking them, it'll be hell. There are some demon girls that like them and they are most likely players."

"Ne," Jinae and I said. 

"Lets head to class."

 

-Yoonmi's POV-

I swear Daehyun was looking at me....

---------------------------------

Hello jello~! This theme just popped in my head and I wanted to try something different~! 

I wonder if you guys will enjoy this story. I am still updating my other B.A.P story, "Childhood Lovers." If you haven't read it, please read! 

Thank you to lovelyyannameii and fishesfiey for using them in my story ^^ In a good way. I really needed some female characters. 

I don't know what to say... 

 

=_="

 

For lovelyyannameii~

 

;)

 

Comment, Subscribe, Vote, and chhyeah~