Awkward

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

 

It was a great dinner and Omma decided to go out to the park for a stroll with Grandma. As usual, DongWoo-Oppa would follow them.  Himchan followed as he needed to get something from his car. 

Bora and Monica went out with them, but heading to a different place, the convenience store at the roadside to get a drink. They asked me along and I decided to join them later as my sudden pain was bugging me badly. 

I went to the bathroom as the two of them left. 

 

                                        

 

I sat down and do whatever business I need to do, and then I realized that I have to change my sanitary pad as it was way too uncomfortable. 

I sensed someone outside so I called, "Hmm, who is outside?" 

"It's me, Mi Ki?" It was Himchan. 

I stained my light pink shorts and it would be unglam to walk out of the bathroom in from of your.. Boyfriend(?).. "Oh... Ne, its me.." I replied. 

"Are you okay? You need any help?" Himchan asked, stnding right outside the door. 

"I.. I..." I didn't want to walk out of the bathroom, but I couldn't decided if I should ask him to help me. "I.." 

"Just say, I believe that there is nothing we should hide from each other. "He said cheesily, followed by a short embarassed laugh. 

"Ya!" I complaint.. "Oppa.. I.. You.. Can you.. I mean.." 

"What?" He asked, impatient. 

"Can you get me a pair of pants and..." I quickly said, "And.. Sa..Sanitary.. Pad..." My voice faded, with a short relieve sigh. 

"Oh..." He laughed out loud, which got me on my nerves. 

"Faster! Stop laughing you idiot!" I said. 

"Hang on..." He left for awhile.. "Open up, here's your pants and.. Hahahaha." He stopped as I opened a small gap for him to pass the things in. 

"Thanks." I shut the door. I opened the door and he was crossing his hand, looking at me. "What's up..?" I lowered my head and walked pass him. 

He pulled the sleeve of my oversized tee, "You need to me wash it for you? I am doing the laundry later." 

"No.. Thanks.." Awkwardness was killing me. "And.. I am going out to meet Monica and Bora, you.. Can leave the laundry to me." I added. 

"Oh, sure..?" He asked. 

I nodded. "It's late, go home, if not it's too dangerous to drive.." 

"You going out?" He continued, "Should we leave the house together?" 

"Let's go?" I took my keys and phone and we left the house together. 

I locked the door and he was watching from the back, "What are you girls going to do?" 

My heart skipped a beat as he asked.. "We are going to chill a little at the 24/7 cafe, girls' talk, you know?" 

"I can trust you, right?" He bent down and asked as I turned around from the door. 

Our faces were so close, I quickly nodded, and blinked a few times. 

"Let's go!" He put his arm over my neck like we were close buddies. We headed to the car park. 

 

He drove me to the cafe and then left.. .