Cafe Planning

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

 

2 days after that, we returned to South Korea. This time, without Monica. 

Our lifes have been busy since then. Right after we arrived in Korea, Himchan handed in his resignation letter because he wanted to concentrate on the starting of our very own bakery cafe. 

Weeks we have been staying in our own house, gathering info and suppliers, at the same time developing our very own menu. 

 

One night, Himchan came into my room while I was reading a recipe online, "Baby baby! I found this shop, nice location, do you want to go over and take a look tomorrow?" 

I sat up and read the address, "Isn't this the place.. Nearby the flea market?" 

"You mean the flea market we got the shoes?" Himchan said and left the room. He came back with that pair of shoes, "Do you want to wear this tomorrow?" 

"Should we?" He handed the shoes to me, "Please?" 

"Okay!" He replied sweetly. "I will contact the agent, hopefully we can visit tomorrow." 

I nodded. "You should sleep, look like you, panda~" I cupped his face. 

 

                                                                                              

"Shh... If I go sleep, then you should sleep too~" He cupped back. "Let me out you in bed first.." He bridal carried me and put my gently back into the pillow, "Sleep well." He said while moving the laptop away. A thick blanket covered my body, a soft kiss dipped into my forehead. "Goodnight." Himchan left the room. 

 

The next morning, I woke up in warmth. Messing my own hair, I went to the bathroom. 

"Good morning!" Himchan came out of his room, already fresh. 

"Hmm.." My eyes were half-closed, "Morning...." I yawned. 

Himchan teased a little by poking my waist, 'Time to wake up, we are going to the shop later." 

I straightened my body, "Yes sir!" I quickly pecked his cheek and ran into the bathroom. 

 

The weather was a little chilly, both of us walked down the street with a cup of coffee in our hand. 

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim," A man in white shirt and light blue tie greeted. "I am Hwang KwangHee, the agent of this shop." He then giggled a little, "You two look great together!" 

"Thank you." I bowed and said. Not denying anything. 

Himchan bowed, "Can we go in and take a look?" 

"SURE! Sure sure! Not a problem!" Mr. Hwang said in English. 

 

                                         

"Well, this shop has a very UK feel to it, classic and calm, very suitable for you." He started walking around in the empy shop, introducing. "Plus, the interior is big enough, you can place whatever you want to place here." 

"ANYTHING?" I played along. "How about.. Statue of Liberty?" 

"Oh my god!" He acted. "No you can't.."

"Then you lied." I laughed at my own joke. i looked beside me and Himchan was.. Really busy. 

 

                                                

"I will take some pictures so we can compare.." Himchan was snapping photos. 

"Your husband is very serious.. Almost like an old man.." Mr. Hwang joked. 

"He is." I teased. "7 years older.."

Himchan stook up straight, wrapped his hands over my waist, "Let's go.." We continued walking around the shop. 

Mr. Hwang chased after us, "So how so how??" 

"We will think about it, thank you." Himchan thanked him and we left. Strolling around the area. 

                                  

"Oppa, angry?" We were hand in hand in the flea market. 

He shook his head, "Why should I be angry?" 

"I called you old..?" I replied timidly. 

"Ah nooo~ I will never get angry of you." He started swinging our hands. "I was in a deep thinking, of our cafe name." 

"Any ideas in mind?" I asked. 

"Seven Years Bakery Cafe." He looked up and thought. "How is that?"

"Good!" I gave him a thumbs up. "Our signature will be Strawberry-Tiramisu, but I am going to name it..." 

"What?" He asked, hoping to hear something.

I smiled cheekily, "Secret!"

"Tell me!" Himchan did a little aegyo. 

"Seven Years Cafe, hwaiting!" I cheered softly. 

He shook his head, no choice but to follow. "Hwaiting!" He added then put our hands into his windbreaker's pocket as we walk down the street. 

 

 

 

*Hi! I will be back with updates next Thu (Singapore time) so please be back and check it out! Soon. Keke. Anyways, while waiting, you can follow my Twitter @VirgoLadyTweets or you can interact with me by asking lots of question at http://ask.fm/VirgoLadyAns I will answer if you ask! Promised!! ^^*

 

 

 

(Answers will be shown on my Twitter!^^)