Childhood Stories - II

Can't Wait Anymore... (Sequel of: Seven Years)

 

"So, since you insist thatt we should share.. Then it's your turn now." Himchan rest his elbows on the table, and his chin on his knuckles. Relaxed. 

"Look at this coffee.." I held up my coffee cup. 

"And...?" Himchan stared at the cup and studied it. 

"My childhood story links.." I added. 

                                                             

"Well, nothing much, not as warm as yours." I commented, "I used to drink my mom's coffee everyday secretly, until one day she found out." I burst out laughing. "Totally lame!" 

"Me too! I do that very often!" Himchan said and laughed, our laughter almost filled the whole cafe. 

"I don't even know why I do that!" I exclaimed. "It just.. Taste so.. Adventurous to me. Like sneaking to have a sip when mummy is not looking!!" 

"Why are you so cute!!" Himchan said and pinched my cheek, pretty hard. 

"Ouch!" I moved away, massaging my poor cheek. 

"Are you okay?" With concern, Himchan asked. Trying to massage it as well, "I am soooooo sorry~" He rubbed it in circular motion. 

"It's okay." I eye-smiled. 

"Aigooooo~" Dongwoo Oppa came from the back, "So sweet huh?" He smiled and waved to Himchan and then winked at me. 

Bora was behind Dongwoo Oppa. She hooked him suddenly and DongWoo quickly shook her off. 

All of us laughed at the situation while Bora just pouted and looked at me in complaining eyes. 

"I am going to the washroom." DongWoo informed and left. 

While Bora.. Still followed. 

"Mi Ki, are you ready?" Monica come over and asked, "Bora and Oppa are going to the washroom first.. Let's meet them at the gate afterwards?

I stole a quick glance at Himchan, and then agreed with Monica. Monica was very excited about returning to New Zealand, therefore she was always leading while Himchan and I would followed in the back.

"What was the point of the whole convo just now?" Himchan mischievously whispered.

"To kill time, Kimchi pabo!~" I whispered back, but in a sharp pitch. 

"Hey hey, stop being lovey dovey behind my back.. Literally." Monica said without turning back. 

"Oops. Seems like somebody is jealous since her Daehyunnnie is not with her now.."I teased. And yes, Monica and Daehyun were playing love game since the camp. So cheesy~ 

"Stop it~" Monica blushed. 

"Okay let's wait here." Himchan sat down, crossing his legs and I sat right beside him. 

"Sit downnnnn~" I pulled Monica down to sit opposite me. "Soon you two will meet again.. And then.. Hehehe, so quit being sad." I teased even more. 

"Like us?" Himchan put his arm over my shoulder, and I naturally leaned onto his chest. 

 

*2 short updates, hope you like it! I will be right back really soon. Before that, let's interact a little, ask me questions if you ever have any! It can be slightly personal, keke.  http://ask.fm/VirgoLadyAns ^^*