Camp Activity 1: Packing for Camp

Life on the Top Bunk Bed

    "I heard his parents died." the driver whispered to the woman seated next to him.

    "No, it was just his dad." she hissed growing excited by the gossip.

    "Then what about his mom?" the driver whispered again.

    "She abandoned him. You know kids these days, he was such a horrible son his parents didn't even want him anymore. To think it made them throw him off to child services and people like me! Those poor, poor parents." she shook her head sadly.

    "Yeah, they're always going to DSD, that wacked up Devilish Smiles for Divas camp. I doubt he'll live through it." he chuckled and hit a road bump.

    "I hope sending him to the camp early is worth it, I hate driving out in this wilderness." the woman snapped as she sighed for the umpteenth time from seeing acres and acres of nothingness.

    "It's only a day early, besides it's not like orphanages would take in kids like him." the driver said lazily, "and calm your seroiously, I'm the one driving here!" he added with a bark. This caused the lady to jump at the insult and they ended up pracitcally screaming at each other until the woman shushed the driver loudly and peered into the back seat to check on the quiet boy.

    Yesung didn't say a word and stared out the window with hollow brown orbs. He was looking at the scenery but not actually seeing what was there. His fingernails dug into his legs. Lies, they all were. The lies and rumors they speak is not the whole story, at least he hoped not. True, his father was hospitalized and the latest news he heard from him was that he was stuck in a coma. Hopefully no angel has visited him yet. His mother on the other hand along with his brother had disappeared one morning leaving the house empty with his belongings stuffed into bags and placed outside the door. There was no nothing, no letter of explanation, no money for him to use. They will come for him though, he wasn't abandoned. They will come take him away from the camp, and bring him back to the warm home he once had known. Yesung grasped that hope just as much as his fingers dug into his leg trying to block out the bickering of his life coming from the two people sitting in front of him. Sighing and realizing that hurting himself wasn't going to help the next hour of the car ride any less Yesung picked up a brochure that was tucked into the back pocket seat of the chair.

 

Devilish Smiles for Divas

(DSD)

A loving summer camp that provides delinquent divas with a wonderful experience of summer!

Come sign your child up today and get an exclusive offer of not having to see your annoying kid burden for three full months!

~Our summer camp program provides

~the most loving staff,

~the most fittest living enviroment,

~and the most beautiful director of this program of all time:

**The Heenim.**

Activities of this camp include the following:

eating

sleeping

swimming

excerising

learning

fighting

sitting on the potty-ing

beating

•training

and of course, SMILING!

Smiling is what this camp is all about, we want your child to smile and escape whatever horrible lives you provide them with  their fears through our summer camp, Devilish Smiles for Divas program.

Come join now and let your little diva smile! :D

For more information call 1-800-DIVA

Devilish Smiles for Divas is not responsible for any missing teeth, broken bones, loss of blood, damaged body, disease, weird habits,food poisoning, STDs, AIDS, and or death. 

Brochure  for Summer Camp

    The brochure didn't make Yesung feel any better and only increased the dread he felt for the said summer camp. He stuffed the brochure back in the seat pocket trying to forget everything he had seen. The Heenim, what kind of sick person is that to create such a horrible brochure? Yesung resulted to jamming his earbuds in and blasting his music from his ipod, though he did catch the last few parts of the adult's bickering.

    "Ms. Jin, really now, choose your words carefully! Who sent you for this job anyways?" the driver snapped obviously not caring for his volume now.

    "The great Heenim of course!" Ms. Jin answered smugly before Yesung turned his ipod volume on high and drowned out the two annoying figures, also trying to drown out the question itching at the back of his mind: just who is this Heenim?

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

    The smell of burnt ramen filled the room again and all the Cho household could do was just sit there and ignore it. The small apartment couldn't handle the constant smell of burnt noodles though, with it having little room and a stuffy atmosphere for oxygen. Smoke began to fill the tiny kitchen while the pot boiled over with water.

    "Yah! Cho Kyuhyum, you burnt yo ramen again! When are you ever gonna learn how ta cook for your old man!?" Kyu's dad grumbled from his room where he sat playing mahjong with his old buddies.

    "Shuttup old man and cook for yourself! You know very well I got my cooking skills from you!" the 17 year old snapped and ran out of the bathroom , not caring if he forgot his towel, his family already walks around anyways. He slid into the kitchen and saved the burnt ramen before the ater overflowed to the floor. Coughing and wheezing he waved the smoke out of the kitchen and through the window.

    "Cho Kyuhyun! What is that darn smell!? Where is my food!? My client is hungry too!" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his mother's voice. She stormed out of her bedroom in her undergarments where a bra strap hung loose of her shoulder and one of his dad's mahjong buddies stood next to her with nothing but boxers on. Kyuhyun hardly grimaced at the sight, it was just any other day he got from the Cho household.

    "Mom! I've been packing for the camp! Can't you cook dinner this once? It won't kill you to pull out your cooking skills for once! You know both Dad and I can't even make cereal!" the boy snapped only to be waved off by his mom.

    "I don't care, i hate it when you go off to that camp when you can be helping me with my job. There are lots of men that I service who desires more than a woman." his mother said matter-of-factly as Kyu groaned from the commonly brought up topic.

    "Look, I'm not going to be some crossdressing e, nor am I going to learn how to cook ramen for Dad!" Kyuhyun snarled and stormed out of the kitchen tired of his parents. He slammed the door to his tiny room before sitting down on his bed where his half-packed suitcase lay with clothes strewn all over it.

    He hated this. He hated every last bit of it, but it had became what he had to deal with for most of his life. "Life , just gotta learn how to it.", his mom would say on one of her drunk nights. Kyuhyun sighed before he quickly threw all the things he needed for summer camp into his suitcase. It's time to challenge Devilish Smiles for Divas Camp again, they said they could make any 'diva' smile. When will Kyuhyun finally in his life crack a smile? Kyuhyun leaned over across his bed and grabbed a red marker off his wobbly desk before snatching the calender up. He drew a huge circle around June 21st before popping the cap back onto the marker with a smirk. Tomorrow, June 21st is the first day of summer, also the first day away from his hell.

 



 

Panda: yay i finally decided not to be too lazy and write one chap^^
well it wasn't that... it was cuz i finally finished a ff like promised so thought it was time to start this one xD
hope you guys like this first chappy, it doesn't say much and i also decided to try out a new font! times new roman LOL 
hardly ever write with this...psh i never write with this!

oh and thank you subscribers and commenters^^ and you awesome people who got here from Afraid to say 'i love you' xD hope you enjoy!

Feel free to subscribe comment upvote all that stuff~