Been Noticed

floWER

Manager Kang walked in on the chaos. He looked around the room confused. He wasn't sure as to what was going on. He tapped Rayne on the shoulder. She was trying to calm Hana down. "Why is the room in this condition?" He asked. As leader she should have had things under control. Rayne looked around the room. She hadn't realized that she had gotten caught up in all the drama. She chuckled slightly embarrassed then clapped her hands.

"Ya! floWER, back to work!" The girls looked at her. Rayne never really became serious with her group, but she had her moments. "Let's get today's practice done, and then worry about everything else. We don't have this room for long." She snapped everyone into position and the group began to practice once again. She would come down on someone anytime they made a mistake. Sadly, this was mostly Hana or Taemin. The two didn't seem to have their heads in the right place. Rayne understood Hana's situation, though she couldn't understand why Taemin kept making mistakes. As they practiced, silently the rest of the SHINee members slipped into the room. They sat in the back watching the dance. Jonghyun and Key played around attempting to learn the dance. Key playing the girl parts.

Rabi and Taemin both noticed as Onew watched the two of them intently. Suddenly, the two of them became awkward around each other as they danced. Rayne was beginning to become annoyed. They were both main dancers of their groups yet they were setting a horrible example. Rayne stopped the music turning to the two of them. "Rabi, what is going on? DANCE!" Rabi knew her leader meant well, which is why she felt that much more guilty. Still, it was hard for her to even fake intimacy with Taemin while Onew's eyes were on the two of them. She slightly bowed politely to her leader, who had a look of concern in her eyes.

"Mianhe. I'll do my best this time." She nodded, reassuring her worried leader. Rayne didn't buy into the apology one bit, but she accepted it. Making a mental note to bring the topic up later when the three girls were alone. They danced again, and Rabi let the music take her. She ignored Onew, and the others around her. The only ones in the dance room were her and Taemin. Eventually Taemin began to feel the same. The two of them glided across the dance room, ignoring any distractions. When the dance was done Rayne nodded to her members, letting her know she was happy. Hana walked over to Minho.

"Are you guys dancing here next?" He shook his head standing up to greet the girl.

"Ani, we came to pick Taemin up." He raised an eyebrow. Something looked off about his friend. "What's wrong? Is everything fine?" Hana smiled a half smile. She forgot Minho could be just as observant as she was. She gave him a look that said she'd explain it to him later. Minho nodded to her. "Arasso! Oh, I almost forgot." The tall guy went into his pocket pulling out a lollipop handing it to the girl. She smiled taking it from him. She and Minho began to develop a comfortable silent friendship. The rest of the members of EXO-K walked into the room. Kai greeted s. As the guys walked in Hana greeted them all by name, receiving a glance from each of them. Rayne belted out in laughing. Her maknae was like the encyclopedia for K-pop idols.

Chanyeol pranced over to Rabi. "Hey, I liked your performance today with D.O and Baekhyun." Rabi smiled at him. Two more of the EXO members, Baekhyun and Suho, joined in on the conversation. Chanyeol tossed his arm around Rabi's shoulders. "You should stay and watch us practice." The other two members nodded in agreement.

"Neh, I think Hana-ssi would enjoy it." Suho commented. The four of them turned their attention to Hana who now stood with both Minho and Sehun as they held a silent conversation. Literally, a SILENT conversation. They stared at the strange event as it happened. Rabi was snapped out of it when Onew interrupted the small group.

"Rabi, may we speak now?" Rabi looked at him. She knew the silent treatment was going to have to end soon. Especially now that the news about her and Taemin somehow got leaked. Rabi nodded, silently walking away with Onew, who grabbed Taemin on the way out as well. Rayne who was showing Kibum the dance moves watched the three as they left the room. Rayne paused the lesson with Key and walked over to Hana.

"Excuse me fellas, I need her for a second." She said gently pulling the girl away from her friends. "Did you see that?" Hana nodded, twisting the lollipop in her hand. "What do you think that's about?" Hana blinked, she had a hunch though she didn't want to make any accusations. She's been watching her members closely. It didn't take much to figure Rayne was starting something with Kris, and that there was a very complicated love wheel going on with Rabi and at least three other idols. But she didn't question it too much. She was just waiting to see how everything turned out.

Jonghyun stood with Kai and D.O talking with them about Hana. "You just have to approach her softly." D.O told him. "She's seems like a very soft spoken and shy girl. Just take baby steps with her." Jonghyun tilted his head. He was okay with taking baby steps, but that just wasn't him. That was something Minho or Onew would do. He was a straight forward guy.

"Are you plotting on my maknae?" The guys turned around to find Rayne and Hana there. Hana didn't look at any of them. She didn't want to make eye contact with Jonghyun. "Listen you," She said jabbing a finger towards Jonghyun. "She's too young, too shy and too sweet for you. Okay. Listen to your friends and go for someone who can deal with your straightforwardness." Jonghyun was a bit shocked at Rayne's bluntness. Hana loved it. Jonghyun smiled. She was almost like Key in some ways, but funnier. He chuckled a bit. Making Rayne a bit upset. "What's so funny? I' serious!"

"I know." Jonghyun laughed. "And it's cute." The guys around him laughed.

"You think so too, right!?" Key said joining the group. Rayne was taken aback. What was going on? She looked around the room. Key laughed again. "Rayne-noona, you're so sassy it's cute!" The guys laughed again. Hana snuck out of the room while everyone talked about how Rayne was when she became sassy. She waited outside of the room with her duffel bag. It was about time for them get back to the dorm, but her unnies were busy.

"I'm not sure how to start." Onew's voice was heard from the bottom of the staircase. She walked over seeing Rabi and Taemin being scolded by Onew. Rabi didn't know what to say. She glanced over at Taemin. "So you are telling me this started years ago?" His voice was still threatening though you could tell he tried to keep quiet. Rabi looked up into her oppa's eyes and quickly looked away. The hurt portrayed in his eyes was too much for her to bear with.

"Oppa, we never really made it official."

"That's not the point. Jonghyun said you two kissed. How often do you two go off alone just to kiss?" Rabi bit her lip. A small part of her hurt, remembering her first, and last kiss with Onew. It wasn't like she didn't want to be with him or that she chose Taemin over him or anything like that. It was just so much more natural. When ever they kissed it wasn't like they planned for it to happen. It just happened. And Taemin was always initially the one to kiss her. Not the other way around. Though she didn't want to tell Onew that. He didn't seem like he would accept that as an explanation.

Taemin was becoming annoyed. he stood up straight, looking into his hyung's eyes. "You need to stop being this way. I loved Rabi before you even knew about her, and then you had the nerve to treat her the way you did when she finally came. You have no right to stand here questioning us about this. I'm not going to let you do this hyung." Rabi looked at Taemin. He's grown so much from when they first met. Watching him stand up to Onew like this made her cheeks burn red. Onew bit his lip, keeping his composure. It wasn't that he was that upset about those two being together. He figured something happened between the two of them the night Rabi slept in Taemin's bed. It was either always his or Minho's. His problem was the fact that they were becoming open about it. He was pulled aside by floWER's manager during the photo shoot for the lip gloss. Apparently Taemin and Rabi were caressing each other. They were lucky it was the manager that saw them and not some reporter. The last thing Onew wanted was a scandal happening to tarnish Rabi's name any more.

"Ani, Taemin. You and Rabi need to stop this. Now! I don't care how much you two protest, this is going to stop." He knew his two juniors didn't understand but someday they would. Hana backed away from the staircase. Seeing Onew be that way was uncomfortable. Finally Rayne emerged from the dance studio with the rest of the SHINee members. As the two groups entered the parking lot and retreated back to their vans, Rabi couldn't help the tears falling from her eyes. Her two members consoled her as they rode back home.