Revenge

floWER

Rayne knew now was probably not the best time to invite Jonghyun over. Not after everything that went down within the last few hours. But Kris didn't sound like he was accepting any excuses. After Rabi disappeared into her room, Rayne called Jonghyun over. He showed up in no time flat. She didn't want to tell him why she invited him over, instead she sat him down to watch a movie until Kris arrived. He was more than happy to spend some alone time with her. He didn't even pay attention to the movie. Rayne jumped a bit at the knock on the door, and rushed to answer it. Kris entered and he did not look happy. He pecked Rayne's cheek and made his way over to Jonghyun who stood on his arrival. Kris grabbed Jonghyun by the collar, catching Jonghyun, and Rayne by surprise.

"Give me one reason-" Kris began, but was interrupted when Jonghyun forcefully pushed him away. Before either of them could advance again, Rayne moved herself in between them. Before she could speak Kris moved her out of the way. "Love, please, not now." He said staring at her. Rayne felt her heart pound in her chest. Either this man had very good self control or he wasn't human.

"No, Kris, you two aren't going to do this here. You said you wanted to talk. TALK! That didn't look like talking."  She was not going to have these two fight in her dorm. She sat Jonghyun down on the sofa and pulled a chair up for Kris. "Now sit down, and TALK like the two grown men you are!" Kris and Jonghyun both stared at her as she spoke. A smile broke across Kris' lips. He loved when she was like this. He got up and walked over to her.

"I don't even know why I was worried." He said as he wrapped his arms around her. He looked back at Jonghyun who angrily pressed his tongue to his cheek. "You see this woman right here?" Kris said turning his full attention to Jonghyun yet never letting go of Rayne. "Mine. So if I have to see another article with you pressing your dirty lips to hers, I promise, she won't be able to save you next time." Jonghyun stood up and, after a stern glare from Rayne, remained where he stood. He began to open his mouth to speak, but when he saw the way Rayne clung on to Kris' arm he shut his mouth and silently nodded. Jonghyun was not the type to step in on a strong relationship. He knew when to stop. He took a deep breath and silently left the dorm. As he walked out Rayne felt her heart go out to him. She wanted to run to him and hug him. She wanted to apologize and make sure that their friendship was still intact, but she didn't. Instead she accepted the kiss from Kris that was rudely interrupted by Rabi's scream.

Kris immediately ran back to her room. Rayne almost followed but was startled by Jonghyun bursting back through the door. "Where's Kang-ssi?" Jonghyun asked in a strained voice. Rayne blinked. Kris emerged from Rabi's room, escorting the girl by her shoulders. She looked lost, her eyes a million years away. The ring Kai gave her was clutched in between her fingers.

"Where's your manager?" Kris asked, repeating Jonghyun's question. Rayne looked around, she didn't understand what was going on. Before she was able to answer then a rock came crashing through their patio window. Rayne jumped and looked over at the door. She blinked and looked at the rock on the floor. Another rock came bursting through, and the group could now hear the irate screams coming from outside. Rayne almost went to the window to see what was going on but Jonghyun stopped her. "!" Kris hissed. "This is getting out of control really fast." He grabbed both of the girls' jackets and rushed them to the door. Rabi knew exactly what was going on. She was used to this kind of hate coming from random people she had never met. She didn't even have to read the letter tied to the rock that crashed through her bedroom window to know that it was a hate letter. "Jonghyun, Did you bring your car?" Kris asked him. Jonghyun nodded helping Rayne slip into her jacket. "Good, take Rayne to your dorm, Rabi's coming to the EXO dorm. See if you can get your manager to contact Kang-ssi." Jonghyun nodded, and the two of them moved fast to get the girls to their cars.

"Wait, why am I going to SHINee's dorm? What's going on?" Rayne said being lead of of the dorm.

"No time to explain." Kris said. He pecked Rayne's cheek before they opened the second door to the parking lot. "Take care of her." He said to Jonghyun. He nodded and the four idols opened the door to pure chaos. Jonghyun and Kris pushed through the crowd. Girls reached out and attempted to grab at Rabi and Rayne. The two men kept the idols in between them. A few times an upset fan was able to pull at Rayne's hair or shirt. Someone was even able to slice through Rabi's jacket, spitting her skin underneath. Rabi cried out at the sharp pain. Kris forcefully pushed the perpetrator to the ground and rushed the girl into his car. Jonghyun was able to get Rayne to his car safe as well. With no time to waste, the two cars pulled out of the lot and drove off in opposite directions.

Ranye sat frozen in her seat. She could not believe what she had just seen. Jonghyun glanced over at her a few times. "Ya. Are you ok?" But Rayne didn't speak. She couldn't speak. Was that seriously the result of her kissing Jonghyun in public. She could only imagine what those girls wanted to do to Rabi. Or worse, Hana.

"HANA!" Rayn yelled out, remembering her maknae had left the dorm just about an hour before. She searched for her phone, which she was unable to find. "My phone... No, no, no, no, no! I have to call Hana!"

"Calm down. You can use my phone. I just need you to breathe." Rayne took a few deep breaths and Jonghyun pulled his phone out of his pocket. She took the phone from him and dialed Hana's number.

"Yoboseyo! Hana imnida~ Who's calling?"

"Hana! It's Rayne, are you alright?" Rayne was frantic. She couldn't stand the thought of Hana going through what she had just been through.

"Unni? What's wrong? What happened? Where's your phone?"

"Long story. I just need to know if you're ok."

"Neh, unni, I'm fine. I'm at the SM building. Where are you? Are you... in a car? What happened? Why do you sound so shaky? Are you crying?" Rayne took another deep breath, finally letting her sobs come out.

"Ha-na! Oh my god... It was so... It was just...... bad!"

***

Kris had to pull over. He leaned over to Rabi, who held tightly on to her stomach. Compared to that, she couldn't even feel what Kris was worried about. "Aish... Rabi, you need to put pressure on that." Kris said, looking at her arm. The cut had gone deeper than he'd hoped. "Take your jacket off." He helped her take her jacket off and flinched when he saw her bruised skin. Rabi glanced down at her arm and began to panic. There was a deep cut and the skin around it turned purple and blistered. What scared her the most was the fact that she didn't feel anything. "It looks infected... Aish... damn it..." He sighed. He reached in his back seat and grabbed the scarf he had been wearing earlier that day, and tied it around the cut to stop it from bleeding. After he checked to make sure she was alright he drove off again, heading back to his dorm.

The two of them entered the dorm receiving worried glances from the rest of the members. At the sight of Rabi, Kai and D.O stopped what they ware doing (eating) and rushed over to her. They became distraught by the condition she was in. Kai looked over at Kris, expecting an explanation. Kris explained to him and the rest of EXO what happened back at floWER's dorm. As he replayed the event Rabi began to relive it. The more he talked, the more upset she became. Eventually she let out a piercing scream, prompting Kris to stop. Kai led her back to his room and sat her down on his bed. D.O decided not to follow. He and Kai talked before hand, and both agreed that Kai would be best suited for her. Instead he joined the other members in making sure Kris was fine. Back in Kai's room Rabi sobbed into Kai's chest. She couldn't hold anything back. He held her as tight as he could, letting her let out all of he stress. The two of them stayed that way. Letting moment after stressful moment pass, until finally Rabi's sobs subsided. When her breathing finally became normal he sat her down on the bed. His eyes went down to the ring she still had clutched in between her two fingers. He grabbed the ring and couldn't help a small smile. The fact that she was able to keep a hold on it touched him. He slipped it on her finger and was pleased when he received a faint smile from her.

Suddenly, she winced, and the attention was now turned to her arm. Kai untied the scarf and jumped back at the sight of her arm. Rabi threw her hand over muffling an "Oh my god."

"Stay here." Kai said in a rushed voice, leaving the room and returning quickly with D.O, Kris and Tao. All of the men were taken aback at Rabi's arm. The cut now seemed to split open like a cooked hot dog, and the skin was such a deep shade of purple it could have been mistake for black.

"What ever she was cut with, it was laced with something" Tao spoke. He stepped closer and lifted her arm to get a better look. Rabi cried out at the feeling of her muscle being worked.

"It looked nothing like that in the car..." Kris said. "And that was just about half an hour ago." D.O grabbed a sweater of his off the wall and placed it around the girl's shoulders.

"She needs to be taken to a hospital." He said, looking at the other members.