Surprising Departure

floWER

As the girls walked into their dorm Rayne and Hana attempted to calm Rabi down, but she was not hearing it. How dare Onew tell her friends to leave? What right did he have? "I mean, seriously, what was he thinking?!" Hana patted her unni's back.

"Maybe he was just worried about you." She said in her soft voice. Rabi shook her head.

"He could have come and talked to me!" She went around the room cleaning things that didn't need to be cleaned. Manager Kang walked in behind the girls staying to himself as Rabi went off into her tangent. He chuckled a bit. This was all just so funny to him. He began to make some tea for the girls and himself. Rayne and Hana sat on the couch. Rayne flipped the television on and SHINee was there performing Dream Girl. Rayne began to fan girl over Jonghyun as Hana wrinkled her nose at him. To calm down, Rabi sat in front of the television as well. Both Hana and her phone's went off at the same time. A smile crossed Hana's face. Seohyun texted her. The girl pulled her knees close to her and began to text her new idol friend. Rabi on the other hand hopped up.

"What!?" She said staring at the screen on her phone. She ran over to Kang. "Oppa! Where is Exo's dorm?" Kang froze, it was the first time one of the girls referred to him in such a comfortable way. He blinked, realizing the girl asked him a question.

"Uh, about a ten minute drive from here." He answered.

"Take me please!" She said pulling his arm. He didn't ask her much more. He just began to grab his jacket and keys. The urgency in her voice made him worry. It concerned the other girls as well. They both stood up and walked over to Rabi who was pounding furiously into her phone. They both knew who she was texting, they just didn't understand what made her so anxious at the moment. She grabbed her sweater and pulled it over her head.

"Wait, if Rabi is going to visit the Exo guys I want to go too." Rayne didn't wait for an approval, she pulled on her jacket and followed Rabi out the door. Manager Kang stared at Hana, who blinked back at him. He motioned her to get her sweater as well, he didn't want to leave her in here alone. Hana followed the girls out into the parking lot still texting her new friend. She giggled at the random responses the girl texted to her. Instead of the company van, Kang decided to use his personal car. The girls climbed in, Rabi in the passenger seat.

"So why the urgency Rabi?" Kang asked as he stayed focused on the road. But the girl didn't hear him she was still pounding responses to whoever she was texting. As they pulled up to the Exo dorm, Kang would normally get out to let the girls out, but this time he decided to stay back in the car. The girls walked up to the entrance of the dorm and rung the bell. They could hear a bunch of commotion from inside. Hana and Rayne shot each other a worried glance. They weren't sure what to expect going into a dorm filled with twelve guys. Finally the door opened revealing the face of D.O.

"Hello. Oh... floWER!" He smiled at the three girls waving them in. Rayne smiled. Even idols were recognizing them, and that was saying something. The girls entered the dorms and the first thing that caught Rabi's attention were the suitcases sitting in the middle of the room. Rayne and Hana were fairly impressed by the condition of the room. Granted, there were some things Rabi might have had a heart attack about, but the place was relatively clean. Hana froze as she realized all the guys in the room were staring at them. Rabi looked around. The face she was looking for emerged from one of the bed rooms.

"Yixing!" She cried running over to him, wrapping her arms around the tall guy. "I didn't know you were going back so sooooon!" She buried her face the the boy's chest as everyone in the room stared at them. Rayne raised her eyebrows at Rabi's words.

"Going back? Going back where?"

"China." The deep voice came from another direction. Rayne turned her attention to Kris. He was dragging a suitcase behind him. "Guys!" He yelled into the air. "Let's get going we have a schedule!" He looked down at Rayne. "Did you come to see me off?"

"See you off? Wait, why are you going to China?" The guys in the room laughed. Hana giggled with them. "Okay, NO!" She said turning to the other guys in the room. "We will not laugh at Rayne! That's what we will not be doing tonight." The room became completely silent. Even Rabi stopped hugging Yixing to look at her leader. She giggled silently at her sassiness. "Now," Rayne continued. "I'll ask again. Why are you going to China, KRIS?" Kris laughed at the girl. She was just too cute for him. He got closer to her patting her head.

"Work. Me and the other EXO-M members are going back to our other fan base." He spoke with a side smirk as the rest of EXO-M joined their leader in the lobby. "Are you going to miss me?"

"Uh, YES!" She claimed, wrapping her arms around the man's torso. He and the other members began to laugh. Rayne didn't seem to have a filter, but she was funny. Rayne turned to Rabi. "Is that why you wanted to come here Rabbit?" Kai let out a loud laugh.

"Rabbit?" He exclaimed. "Is that your nickname?" Rabi blushed and glared at Rayne, who bit her nail nervously and mouth an apology to her. Suho walked out of his room.

"You guys ready?" He was talking Kris who pulled away from Rayne. He nodded to Suho. Rayne looked at the tall guy approaching them. Her eyes remained fixed on the man. He was no Kris but something about him that Rayne liked, and she was going to find out what that was. Kris began to round up s. Rabi gave Yixing another breath taking squeeze. Luhan walked over to them.

"I'm leaving too." He said tapping Rabi on the shoulder. She smiled and hugged him tightly as well. The girls left the building with the EXO-M members, but Kai was not allowing Rabi to leave just yet.

"I'm sorry for leaving so early the other night."

Rabi shook her head. "Ani, it wasn't your fault." She patted his shoulder. "I'm sorry about Onew-oppa. He's never like that."

"Are you two together?" He asked unable to look at her as he did. She looked away as well.

"Ani. He's just really protective of me. But that doesn't mean we still can't be friends, right?" She said turning back to him with a warm smile. He smiled back at her nodding. "Good!" She said poking him in the stomach. "Then I'll text you tonight o.k?" He nodded again and waited until the girl climbed inside the car before he retreated into his dorm.

"So, Hana, you know everything about anything SM Town..or Kpop related. Who was that tall guy that-"

"That you were drooling over?" Hana finished the girl's sentence. Receiving a laugh from everyone in the car. "That was Kim Joon Myeon, also known as Suho. He's the leader of EXO-K and the "guardian" of all of EXO. Blood type:  AB. He's younger than Kris by about a year but you know." She shrugged the end of her sentence off.

"He won't be leaving to China too, will he?"

"Unless the entire EXO does a concert there, no, I don't think so. They're having a comeback soon and that's probably why they're leaving. Okay, unnie?" Rayne nodded, silently making a mental note to herself to remember his name and face. If her Kris was leaving then she needed a new toy from EXO. 

Once back at the dorm the girls prepared for sleep. Their debut wasn't for another couple of weeks, but they still had a lot to do. They each finally settled into their beds, letting the chaos of the busy day pull their lids closed. Hana was just being pulled into dream world when her phone vibrated next to her. She realized she didn't tell Seohyun goodnight. She picked up her phone and became confused when she didn't recognize the number. She read the text and literally fell out of her bed. The two girls heard the thud and ran onto Hana's room. Rabi helped Hana off the floor.

"What's wrong, what happened?" She questioned the maknae. Hana couldn't speak, instead she pointed to her phone that sat on the bed. Rayne picked the phone up and read the message on the screen. She gasped, covering with her hand. She held the phone up in front of Rabi. Rabi's eyes grazed over the content of the text. Her eyes went wide, and her eyebrow was pushed up in surprise. She looked at Hana, who stood in her arms refusing to show her face. Rabi looked at the text again, making sure she read it correctly.

UNKNOWN: 11:03 PM;

"Call me crazy, but I think I'm in love with you Hana."