Think Again

floWER

 

Manager presented the girls' schedules in advance today. Hana complained to him about the photo shoot. She didn't want any more surprise appearances by any more unwanted idols. Thus he agreed that he would show their schedules to them at the beginning of each day. Rabi ran over to Kang, who sat in the kitchen enjoying a cup of coffee listening to the girls' radio interview with SUKIRA. He chuckled lightly to himself when the girl slammed the schedule down in front of him. He was starting to get used to her and Rayne's over the top personalities. "Oppa. I don't want to be with Onew today." She stood up straight folding her arms. "Why are we constantly paired with SHINee for our schedules?" Kang looked down at the schedule.

"It makes sense with you recently being in SHINee and all." He said motioning to the paper. Rabi agreed with him, but she didn't like the idea. She was giving Onew the silent treatment, and this schedule made it impossible for her. Hana scurried into the kitchen absorbed in her phone. She had been texting her mystery man since last night. He'd been giving her clues as to who he was, yet she couldn't pick out who it was. She stopped in front of Rabi.

"He's tall, and a K-pop idol. He's from SM and he's young." Rabi smiled at the maknae. Rabi shrugged, grabbing her manager's coffee cup and sipping from it. Kang laughed out loudly and grabbed his jacket.

"Rabi, you're riding with me. Hana, you and Rayne are taking the company van. If something goes wrong tell Rayne to call my phone ok? Speed dial. 1." Hana nodded slightly still tapping away at her phone. "You two need to be out of the dorm by nine o.k?" The girl nodded again. Making it a mental note. Rabi and Kang left the dorm, leaving the leader and maknae to themselves. Rayne walked into the kitchen, beginning to make herself some tea.

"No time." Hana said still absorbed in her phone. "Manager-ssi wants us out of here by nine." She pointed to the digital clock on the microwave that read 8;43. Rayne sighed, grabbed a water, and her jacket making her way out the door. Hana followed. "Uhm, Unni. He's tall, an idol and young." Rayne looked back at Hana as they made their way out to the van.

"Hana-ah, I was born in 1990, and I'm 5'5". 90% of SM male idols are tall and young compared to me." Hana climbed into her usual seat next to Rayne.

"But, out of the ones we met?"

Rayne sighed. "Everyone in SHINee born after Jonghyun, and about ten members of EXO." She held her hand up in front of Hana. "That's about as far as my knowledge stretches." The two girls chuckled. "When he said young, maybe he meant younger than you." Hana looked back at her phone, staring at the message. She wondered why she hadn't considered that possibility in the first place. She went through the list of EXO members in her mind. Only counting out the members born after '93.

"Kai.... Sehun..." She mumbled. She looked at her leader. "You don't think..." Rayne shook her head.

"Kai, no. Not with how He's been all over Rabi."

"But, I haven't even spoken to Sehun." Rayne nodded.

"This is true."  She shrugged, reading over her schedule. "Who knows, maybe he isn't older than you. But don't worry about it too much. We have a schedule to worry about ok?" Hana nodded putting her phone away. They made it inside of the T.V station. They were escorted to their assigned room in which they were handed the T.V program. Rayne decided to make herself some tea then. Hana  the T.V in the corner of the room and began to watch the first thing that popped up. When she saw Yixing sitting there she smiled. She missed her newly made friend. She watched as her friend introduced the song.

"It's one of my favorites. When I hear it I think of a very close friend of mine. For you Hana!" Without another word began to play his song, dedicated to Hana. As she heard the song she froze, pulled out her phone and looked at the text again. Young, SM Town Idol, and tall. Hana looked back at the television and blinked.

"Yi-Yixing?"

***

At a different studio Rabi walked through the halls looking for her assigned room. She walked in on the EXO-K members and smiled. She was expecting to see them. "Hello guys!" She sang as she walked into the room. She wasn't scheduled to really do much with them. They just needed a girl sing to during one of their performance and Rabi was a great image. "Sooo, who is going to be singing to me?" Baekhyun and D.O raised their hands smiling at them. She smiled back. Kang walked into the room.

"Rabi, don't forget to say hello to Onew as well when he's done his performance."

"Ani."

Kang sighed, this girl could be very difficult at times. Rabi sat down on the sofa next to Chanyeol. He was watching SHINee's Dream Girl performance. She sat at the edge of the chair. "Taeminnie-ah~ You're dancing!" She clapped receiving a laugh from the guys in the room. She ran out to the stage area to meet the members when they were finished. When her former members came out she greeted Taemin with a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you!" She squealed.

"Bunbun, what are you doing here?" She waved off his question.

"Keep dancing like that okay?" Taemin nodded, smiling at his noona. The other members gathered around them. They began to question her about the other members of floWER and why she was alone. She didn't have time to answer all of the boys' questions. Onew was rushed away to get changed, for his duet with her on stage. As he waited in his dressing room he watched the performance going on. He couldn't believe what he was watching. Two of the members from Exo stood close to Rabi as she sat in a chair in between them as they serenaded her. One of them members knelt down on one knee holding her hand. Onew began to become upset. He was not told about this before hand. But for what was to come next, he or Rabi was unprepared.

As D.O sang his verse, he pulled Rabi up from her chair. When his verse was done he leaned in and pecked her on the cheek. Her face flushed bright red, but she kept her composure. That was more than what could be said for Onew.

***

When Rayne and Hana were done with the television shoot, they made their way back to the van. The Beatle's Code 2, was a show Hana was a bit uncomfortable with. Those men were crazy. But Rayne enjoyed her time. When she settled into her seat her phone rang. She picked up to hear Kris's voice. "How are you?" She blushed, was he seriously just calling to check in?

"I'm fine. Tired. We just finished recording."

"Oh? What show? I'll look for it?" Rayne smiled. She wasn't too sure how to respond to Kris ever since last night. 

"Is that Rayne Noona?" She could hear one of the other member's voice in the background. Kris sighed heavily. "Let me speak to her please!" Kris stared at Yixing who was already reaching for the phone. "Noona!"

Rayne laughed at the boy's impatient tone. "Is Hana with you? May I speak with her for a moment?" Rayne raised an eyebrow but passed the phone to Hana anyway.

"For you." She mouthed. Hana looked confused but took the phone anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hana-ah~ Guess what?" It was Yixing. Hana stiffened up. "I sung a song for you. It was during an interview." He sounded like he was walking. The unevenness in his breath gave it away. "Hey, you still there?" Hana didn't want to answer. She didn't know what to say to the guy who may have been in love with her. Just the thought made her flush red.

"Mianhe Yixing, Ani!" She passed the phone back to Rayne. Rayne couldn't stop laughing.

"Don't mind her she's just flustered about some text." Rayne's mouth dropped. What ever Yixing said on the other line was enough to get her speechless. He returned the phone back to Kris. A few moments later Hana's phone received a text. She looked at the message on the screen.

UNKNOWN; 3:42 PM:

"Nope, not Yixing. Try again Hana ;)"