Stolen?

floWER

The girls were tired. They had to relocate due to what happened at their last dorm. It's been about two weeks since Hana's performance and they just finished unpacking. The new dorm was a bit more spacious although it didn't have a patio. They've been unpacking since they moved in the night before. Rabi couldn't do much lifting because of her arm, though it's not like she would have been lifting much to begin with. She had very weak arms. They had just got finished unpacking and were all sprawled out on the couch in their new living room. Rayne clicked the TV on and the first thing on was a re-run of Hana's performance. As they watched, Rabi practically flew over to Hana hugging her. The three girls laughed. Ever since that performance, they've been getting more positive attention from the fans. Not to mention Hana has taken on the name of "Korea's Angel." She's had multiple interviews scheduled for this week alone. It's not like she didn't like it, it was just that she didn't know much of what to say. Rabi dramatically rolled off the couch on to the floor, just in time for Kang to walk in and see her.

"What's wrong with you?" He said with a crooked smile, his hands on his hips as he looked down at her. After her apology to him, he had begun to understand her better. It wasn't like she wanted to disrespect him, or step out of line now and then. But when you grow up with no siblings and one parent, there isn't many rules in your life. For Rabi, going from that kind of free background coming to nothing but structure was tough for her.

"I'm bored!" She said, rolling on the floor, wincing slightly when pressure was put on her arm. She sat up, desperately looking at Kang. "How long am I going to be on punishment!?" She said, flailing her arms like a child. Kang laughed bending down in front of her.

"How would you like to shoot a music video?" Rabi's eyes went wide as a smile slowly crept on her face. 

"Jinja?" 

"Neh." He said with a smile, being tackled by the little bunny. The two of them fell to the floor, but she hopped up and ran to her room, yelling something about getting dressed. He looked over at the other girls. "Well are you two going to get dressed?" Rayne hopped up almost as fast as Rabi did, making her way to her room. Before Hana could get past him, Kang rested his hand on her shoulder. "How did you get my passcode?" He asked looking down at the girl. She looked up at him and blinked. "Don't play dumb missy. I saw the schedule. The schedule I didn't put together." Hana giggled and sashayed back to her room, leaving Kang there with a crooked smile.

Rabi was the first one in the new van. She took the passenger seat as Kang drove. Hana and Rayne took their normal seats. As they drove, Rabi plugged her iPod into the stereo system blasting her music. Normally Kang would have protested, but he understood that she's been locked up for the past few weeks. As they pulled into the parking lot of shooting location Rabi stepped out pulling her sunglasses off smiling up at the sky. "RABI IMNIDA!" She yelled, causing Kang to pull her into the building before she grabbed any attention from  nearby fans. Rabi and her members laughed at her silliness. The video they were recording today was for "Baby Steps." The three guys shooting with them waited in their dressing room. The girls were taken to their dressing room, where they were pulled back into the world of make up, hair products, and clothes that didn't make any sense.

Rabi was done with her prepping and decided to go see who they were filming with. She missed being on the sets of music videos. A part of her couldn't wait for this section of her new career to start. One of her favorite things was to be in front of the camera. She walked straight into the room of her co-workers stopping at the entrance. Her eyes met those of Suho, Chanyeol and Kai. She smiled and ran to Kai, hugging him from behind. "You guys are filming with us?" She asked merrily as she squeezed the dancer. He turned to her and returned the embrace.

"Neh." Chanyeol answered her question. "We are following up with that EXflo collaboration that was started with Rayne noona and Kris.

"Well aren't people going to start shipping our two groups?" The EXO members laughed receiving a raised eyebrow from Rabi. "They may, but it shouldn't be too bad. Besides, you and Kai are already shipped." Rabi blinked, Kai let out a loud "Ya!" to Chanyeol who laughed moving away from him. Suho joined in laughter but stayed out of the conversation. He didn't want to concern himself with this matter. He really only had one thing on his mind, and he was going to stick to that. Kang walked into the room to great the boys. A look of surprise crossed his face when he saw Rabi, but quickly fell. He raised his eyebrow at her.

"I was just saying hi." She quickly said in defense. Kang rubbed the back of his head and she could tell she was in for a scolding. She bit her lip and turned away from him, not wanting to meet his eyes.

"I asked her to come." Kai spoke up. Rabi turned her head to him, Kang raised an eyebrow at him. "I told her we were here and asked her to come. Text." He said with a sweet smile waving his phone. Suho held his tongue. He knew Kai didn't text Rabi, but he didn't want to say anything to get the girl in trouble. "Mianhe," Kai continued. "I didn't know she wasn't supposed to be here." Kang let out a heavy sigh.

"Arasseo, just tell someone where you're going next time." Kang said waving a finger to Rabi. She nodded eagerly, thankful that she hadn't gotten into trouble on her first day of freedom. The call bell rang and the idols rushed out of the room, making their way on to the set. Rabi whispered a silent thanks to Kai. Once on set the girls were matched up with each guy. Chanyeol was with Hana, Rabi was with Kai, and Suho was with Rayne.

After the shoot, the girls went back to their dressing room to get changed back into their regular clothing. Rabi was fooling around in Hana's hair when there was a knock on the door. Rayne answered and was slightly annoyed to find Suho. She raised an eyebrow at him as he bowed politely to her. Apparently he asked their manager for permission to take the three of them out on a day of leisure. Kang agreed, seeing as though Hana was tired from all the interviews and Rabi and Rayne hadn't had time to breathe fresh air since the RaMin kiss. So the girls left with the EXO guys, climbing into their van. Rabi and Hana sat next to their friends leaving Rayne to sit with Suho. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy his company, but after his little "confession" back in the old dorm some time ago, she preferred to keep her distance. However, Suho had other plans on his agenda.

The guys had a noraebang room reserved for them. As they made their way in, food and drinks already adorned the table. "Aigoo! Suho oppa," Rabi spoke as she walked through the group, eager to be the first one in the room. "Did you plan all of this?" Suho smiled and nodded slightly to her. She gave him a brief hug before running to the mic. "I'm going first!" The group all laughed at her as they sat down.

"She's been deprived hasn't she?" Kai asked, turning to Hana. She nodded holding back a small giggle. Kai smiled as he watched Rabi go through the playlist of songs. When EXO's "What Is Love" started she turned back to the group with a dramatic look on her face. They all burst out laughing as she spoke the opening words of the song, tossing the mic to Hana as she did. Hana blinked and looked up with a slight blush. She almost rejected, but Chanyeol pushed her on to the platform stage. "Go go go!" Kai chanted. Suho even amused them with a few cheers, his arm wrapped tightly around Rayne.

The two girls began to sing, letting go all of their worries, enjoying the music and the time with their friends. Hana and Rabi tried their best to ignore Suho's flirting with Rayne and her failed attempts in ignoring him. When it was his turn to sing, he even went as far as to pull her up with him, and sing directly to her. Kai and Chanyeol knew what was to come, since Suho explained to them before the day even started. Kai bit his lip and pulled Rabi in closer, as she was sitting next to him, uncomfortable by the scene in front of her. Hana didn't say much, she kept her full attention on her phone, playing "Draw with me" with Chanyeol. Suho leaned in and kissed Rayne, leaving her frozen, only for a slight moment before her hand connected with his face in a loud SLAP!

Hana and Chanyeol looked up from their phones, finding Rayne and Suho there. Her hand still up in it's follow through position after the slap. Suho leaned back from her, slowly reaching up to his face, rubbing where his skin began to turn red. Kai flinched looking away slightly, and Rabi sat there, mouth agape. She wasn't too sure on what to do. Neither was Rayne. The slap was just a reflex, she looked just as confused as Rabi. All was quiet, all was still...