Epilogue

floWER

Things couldn't have been better for the floWER members. Their fame, even with the new member, was skyrocketing faster than they expected. Even though EXO stole most of the lime light with their recent comeback, the girls were still doing fairly well with their career. After their performance, they were met by the SHINee members at their dorm. Normally Key would have cooked up something special for them, but Onew suggested they all go out for a change.

It was hard to find a place to eat without getting a bunch of stares or fans coming up to them asking for their picture or autograph, but they didn't mind. Rabi was used to it, and Hana and Miyoung were growing used to it as well. The eight idols sat in a booth in the back of the restaurant to minimize traffic to their table. They ordered a large spread of food, so they could try different things and eat from one another's plates.

Taemin had come to terms with Kai and Rabi being together. He still missed holding her, and kissing her. Whispering sweet nothings in her ear while she played in his hair. He envied his best friend. But he didn't mind it all that much. He and Rabi were still as close as they had always been. Hitting and laughing with each other. Stealing from the others' plate. If someone walked by them, they would most likely assume the two were siblings. Rabi made it a point that she didn't want anything to be awkward between them. And only enforced that whenever she would initiate skinship with him.

Hana however couldn't say the same. Ever since Minho's confession, Hana has become stiff and awkward around him. It was almost as if the two were reverting back to when they first met. Being like this now, Minho was beginning to regret his confession. He missed the way Hana would silently confide in him. How the two of them would share candy and communicate with no words. Only eye contact and body language was needed. Sitting there at the table with her, there was no eye contact initiated. And if there was, she would break it quicker than it started.

Miyoung god along very well with the SHINee members. Key especially took a liking to her. The two would often hook up to go on shopping dates, or even to have a cup of coffee or tea. Miyoung may have been a country girl, but she loved to shop. That was a passion her and Key shared. They would often dress each other in outfits they thought the other would look good in.

Key was now retelling one of their shopping episodes to the group when Jonghyun's phone went off. He stared hard at the caller ID, his brow furrowed as he tried to remember the name and number. It was a number already stored in his phone, but for some reason it didn't register with him at the moment. "Are you going to answer or what?" Onew said jabbing a chopstick in Jonghyun's direction. 

He slid his thumb across the screen to accept the call. "Yobo-"

"Jjong!" He was cut off my a high pitched voice. A girl. With the way she spoke to him, she obviously knew him well. Her voice was familiar to Jonghyun as well, though he couldn't quite remember where he met her. "Jjong," the girl said again when he didn't respond. "Is Hagi with you? It's urgent." Jonghyun blinked, then snapped his finger. Suddenly he remembered the girl's voice. It's been a while since he's heard the name Hagi.

"Narcisa!" He finally said, remembering the girl's name. Rabi's ears perked up at the sound of her best friend's name. It's been over five years since she's spoken to the girl, and hearing her name sent an overwhelming feeling of butterflies to her stomach. "Yea, she's here. Why?"

"Put her on the phone Jonghyun, this is important." Though she still had that child-like squeak to her voice, Narcisa sounded more mature. There was an urgency in her voice that prevented Jonghyun from joking around with the girl like he used to do years ago.

"It's for you." He said, passing the phone to Rabi. Eagerly the girl snatched the phone, anxious to hear her best friend's voice.

"Narcisa, oh my god! I missed you so much! Sorry for not calling, my old phone got water damage, and I had no way to contact you. I was going to write, but it's not like you would have taken the time to read. Or maybe you would have, I don't know." She was rambling.

"Hagi, shut up." Narcisa said. Hearing he birth name snapped Hagi back to her preteen years. "Listen to me..." There was a long pause before Narcisa spoke again. "Your father's dead."


Yeah, that's it. That's the end of "floWER!"

But not the end of the story. 

Stay on the look out for the next story in this series. "Roots"

I hope you guys enjoyed it. 

And sorry to end on such a sour note, but I had to set the tone for the next story.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!

If you haven't checked out the prequel to this story "SHINee Girl!?"

Go check it out. And check out "ROOTS"

Love you guys~ Bye for now!