Tension Builder

floWER

Hana was ecstatic. As the girls made their way back to the dorm, she couldn't stop talking about the performance. Rayne and her gossiped about Jonghyun's reaction and his behavior after the performance. They laughed at how Key and Taemin sang their version of the song as loud as they could to Jonghyun. But what they laughed about the most was Minho's memorization of Rabi's rap. Hearing it from him was even better than hearing it from Rabi. Hana felt free, she wanted to celebrate. Manager Kang had no idea who the song was about until hearing the two groups joke about it in the dressing room. Kang chuckled to himself and shrugged his guiltiness away. If little, innocent Hana made a song like that about someone, they probably deserved it.

Rabi joked around with the girls but not as much as normal. She was way too absorbed in her phone texting Kai. He began texting her after their performance. They had many conversations. The kind of conversations you'd have when you would first meet someone and talk absolutely about nothing. To Rabi, Kai was becoming another close friend. She complimented his dancing and he did her as well. Rayne and Hana were well aware of this texting, only none of them knew if they should intervene. As they entered the dorm Hana skipped to the kitchen. A sudden confidence had come over her. She was still as shy as before, only she was a bit more outgoing. Rayne followed her to the kitchen. The two of them rummaged through the fridge and cabinets. Rabi went to take a shower.

As the other two girls began to cook and gossip more about idol drama, there was a knock on the door. Kang wasn't there to answer so Rayne answered the door. She began to greet the person at the door but her words were replaced with a squeal. "Kris!" She hopped up and hugged the tall dark man standing before her. He attempted to hide a blush as he wrapped one arm around her. In his other hand he held a grocery bag filled with food. Behind him stood Yixing and Kai, both also holding grocery bags. After Rayne broke away from the hug she let the three tall men into the room. They all looked around as if this was a new world to them.

"Aigoo. It's so clean." Amazed Yixing. His dorm was always so messy having to share it with five other guys. Hana was not as out going as she was a second before the guys showed up, but she hadn't fully retreated into her shell. She smiled to Yixing. He nodded to her and made his way over to her. Holding the grocery bag out to her as an offering. She took it and looked inside. "It's beef and red onions." He explained. "We were thinking maybe we could have a dinner party to celebrate you guy's live performance." He looked around the dorm. "Where's Rabi Noona?" He asked.

"She's taking a show-er..." Rayne trailed off. She looked at the bathroom door on the other side of the room and realized Rabi would have to walk through this room to get to hers. She paused and looked at Hana. The two girls seemed to speak to each other with their eyes. Hana quickly excused herself from the room, running into Rabi's room and grabbing some clothes for her. The guys exchanged looks with each other, unsure of what was going on. Hana then took the clothes she picked out for Rabi over to the bathroom. She knew Rabi never locked the door when she took showers so she went inside without knocking. Kai raised his eyebrow, and Kris smirked, Yixing eyes went wide as a slight blush crossed his face.

"Do you girls normally join each other in the shower?" Kris asked the question placing his groceries on the kitchen counter. Rayne became flustered by the question but let out a loud laugh anyway. She shook her head and punched the arm of the brown eyed man. He chuckled and began to look around the dorm. "So who keeps the place clean?" He asked looking at the little knickknacks of bunnies, pandas and kittens that adorned the shelves.

"Rabi does." Kai smiled at this. He already knew the answer. He and Rabi talked a lot about their dorm life. He probably learned more about her in the past hour than he had learned about his group members within the first week of meeting them. Hana came back out of the bathroom, ignoring the stares she got from the guys. "Yea, Rabi's a neat freak." Rayne continued, turning the attention back on herself. Kai motioned to the bathroom.

"Is she coming out soon?" He asked helping Yixing unload the groceries on the counter. Hana nodded. The five of them gathered in the kitchen beginning to prep for a dinner party. Rabi tentatively stepped out of the shower, looking around the room. She smiled at the three men standing in her kitchen. She was glad the other idols were being so sweet to her and her members. She was expecting them to come since Kai and her were texting basically all evening. A knock came on the door and Rabi was the on who answered. She pushed her hair back with a headband. She walked over to the door and opened it, finding Onew, Minho and Kibum standing there. A smile spread across her face as she let them in. Onew's smile dropped when he walked in the room and saw Kai standing in the kitchen slicing tomatoes. Minho walked in, leaning down slightly to hug Rabi. He also noticed the guys in the kitchen but he didn't say anything. He didn't like the thought of them being in here, but he held his tongue. Key was too absorbed in talking with Rabi to even care about the Exo members. In fact he could care less. He just missed his Rabbit.

Yixing nodded at his SHINee Hyungs. Minho and Onew waved back, Key was too busy messing in Rabi's hair. She's looked so different ever since her hair cut. Key liked the new edgy look. Minho made his way over to Hana who washed the meats in the sink. "May I help you?" He asked? She shyly nodded to him. He rolled up his sleeves, washed his hands and he Hana and Yixing silently washed the food clean in the sink. When manager Kang walked into the room he was a bit shocked to see the extra people. He even laughed a little as the sight was straight from a drama. A group of idols in one kitchen aiding each other in cooking a meal.

Rabi stepped out for a minute, retiring into her room. When Hana picked out clothes for her she grabbed a sweatshirt, and it began to get hot in the kitchen. When she walked into her room she pulled the sweatshirt off, not realizing Kai followed her in. He froze at the door, unsure of what to do. He was hesitant but after a few seconds he quickly turned away, walking back into the busier room. His face was burning red. Kris watched as awkwardly sat on the couch. He raised his eyebrow in curiosity, slipping away from the group, going back to where Kai came from. He walked into Rabi's room just in time to see her pulling a shirt on. He too froze. There was no way Kai was back here watching Rabi undress. Before he could slip away unseen, a voice caught him from behind. "What are you doing?" Onew stood behind him, eyebrow raised. He motioned to Rabi's room. "Where you watching her?" His voice became accusatorial. Kris held his hand up attempting to prepare a defense but Onew wasn't hearing it. "Leave, the house. Now."

"Let me-"

"Now."

Kris looked into Onew's eyes. The eyes all of the Onew biases called gentle and sweet were now angry with a murderous intent. Onew didn't like the fact that the members were in this dorm and now he comes out of the restroom to find this. His blood boiled through his veins causing him to clench his fists. Kris didn't say much more. Instead he gathered s from the other room ordering them to leave. He hugged Rayne goodbye, who was more than upset at the fact they were leaving. But Kris couldn't explain, in fact he had no idea what was even going on. He did know that he was going to have a long talk with Kai when they returned to the dorm.

Key watched the entire thing go down from where he stood in the living room. He approached Onew. "Hyung, did he-"

"I don't know." Was his only answer. Rabi emerged from her room oblivious. She ran into Key.

"Aw, Oppa, were you waiting for me?" Key smiled at her. She was too cute. He linked his arm in hers taking her back into the kitchen.

"I'm always waiting for you Rabi." He didn't tell her about what just went down. He agreed with Onew that the Exo members shouldn't have been in this dorm, let alone back near Rabi's room. He would just keep this quiet for now. He did make a mental note to constantly check on her. Especially if things like this would keep happening.