Slicing Through Thin Air

floWER

"This is my rooooom!" Rayne cooed as she pulled Key and Onew in her room. They looked around, Key was impressed. If he had a room to himself it would most likely resemble Rayne's. Key immediately began to walk around picking up and putting things down. Onew was too afraid to touch anything. Everything in here seemed like it was easy to break. Glass jars filled with colorful rocks, other small containers filled with knickknacks. Hana hesitantly stood at her own door with Minho there. He watched her as she slowly stuck the key in pausing before turning the lock.

"If you don't want me-"

"Ani!" Hana cut him off, turning to him. She quickly turned back to the door, as to not make eye contact. She didn't like Minho or anything like that, she just wasn't used to people being in her room. "Unni, said I should come out of my shell more. So..." She unlocked the door and pushed it open slowly. Minho walked in behind her. He looked around. The walls were empty, and there was hardly anything out. One thing he did see was a panda plushy sitting on her bed and a laptop at her desk. There were a bunch of books lined up on the shelf. He looked at her, not having to say anything. He just nodded, she smiled in return. Minho's silence was comforting to Hana. She went into a drawer retrieving a lollipop. Shyly she hands it to him. He thanked her, and they both sat on her bed in comfortable silence.

"No!"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

"Ani Kibum!"

Minho and Hana both sighed. They both recognized the voices of their members. The two of them went into the living room to find Kibum and Rayne pulling back and forth at a microphone. Rabi walked into the living room rubbing her eyes. The night before she allowed the SHINee members to stay the night. They resided in the living room. She glared at the ruffled comforters on the floor. She had let the boys borrow her extra quilts with the promise that they would clean up after they had awaken. Minho stepped in between the two divas and grabbed the mike. He nodded his head towards Rabi who seemed to be having a heart attack over the mess on the floor. Onew was too busy in the kitchen to even care. Hana slipped away from the mess to join her oppa in the kitchen. The two of the began to cook breakfast as Rabi and Minho forced the other two to help them fold the quilts and comforters as well as folding and putting away the futons.

"Why were you two arguing anyway." Rabi asked, the two of them began to talk at once and Rabi covered her ears. Onew sliced the air in between with a knife.

"Ya!" Everyone in the room looked at him like he was insane. "It is WAY to early in the morning for that." His voice was low and threatening. Rabi walked over to him, slowly lowering the hand with the knife. He looked at her. Her eyes were gentle though her expression was worried. She thought he was crazy. He sighed and slammed the knife on the counter and retreated into the living room. The rest of the of the group returned to their breakfast as Onew drifted into sleep.

***

Later that day floWER was rushed to get dressed. They each dressed in their assigned colors and climbed into the company's van where they made their way to a radio station. The girls stepped out looking up at the name in the front of the building. SUKIRA. Rabi clapped. She remembered being here a few years ago with the SHINee members. Kang escorted them to their waiting room. There was another group being interviewed, so the girls rested in their room. Rayne and Hana played two players on their handheld systems. Rabi texted on her phone with Kai. He was explaining to her why they left so early yesterday. Apparently Kris was telling them to be careful around the girls. Hana hopped up, stumbling a bit because of the heels. She sighed and began to leave the room. "Where are you going Hana-ah?" Hana turned to her unni. Rabi, as of late, has been becoming a big sister to her. She pointed to the door.

"Bathroom" Rabi nodded and Hana made her way out. She walked the halls, clicking in the heels that were slowly beginning to grow on her. As she pulled the door open it pulled the other way, and a girl stepped out. For a moment the girls stared at each other, then a sense of recognition crossed both of their faces. Only Hana was the one to let out a squeal. The other girl stepped back a bit surprised, giggling a little. She bowed slightly. "Tae-Tae-Tae" The idol giggled again. Covering . The girl in font of her was so cute. She waved warmly to the girl going crazy in font of her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, chonun Taeyeon imnida." She said with wiggling fingers.

"An-un-ah-s-sayo~ ch-chonun H-Ha-Hana imnida..." The young girl could barely get her words out. One of her favorite idols stood here right in front of her. Taeyeon giggled again and bowed.

"I know, from floWer, neh?" Hana nodded stiffly. The older woman gave the girl a thumbs up. "Nice remix!" She complimented with an eye wink. Tiffany walked out of the bathroom behind Taeyeon and looked at the little start struck girl. She gasped and pointed at the girl.

"Ah! floWER! SLEAZE BAG!' She sang. The three girls laughed warmly together. Hana could barely believe it. Here she was standing with two members from one of her favorite idol groups sharing a laugh.

"Unni!" The three girls turned to find Seohyun approaching them. "Manager-ssi is waiting for us in the van." She then noticed the girl standing there with them. Immediately she became very excited. She remembered reading about the upcoming debut of the SM group. She read mostly on Hana because she was the maknae of the group. She hugged Hana when she reached them. Her two members laughed. Hana became a bit stiff but hugged the tall girl back. "We need to become good friends please?" Hana blinked. She wasn't sure what was going on, but part of her didn't care. She was where she needed to be. She nodded as Seohyun placed her phone in Hana's hand. Hana begin to input her number in the girls phone. Unfortunately the idols couldn't stay long, they had to get to the van so they could get to the next thing on their schedule.

Hana made her way back to the room with her unnies. They began to question her about why she took so long, but were unable to get an answer out of the nonstop smiling maknae. Kang came into the room. "Girls, they're ready for you." The girls stood up and made their way into the recording room where two Super Junior members waited to greet them. "Have fun!" Manager Kang sang before leaving the room to finish working on the girls' schedule. The three girls sat around the large table where the schedule for the radio broadcast sat in front of them. Ryeowook and Sungmin both greeted the girls, as they sat down. The interview consisted of many questions in which the girls answered, or may not have, answered professionally. It was hard to keep these girls professional when they went into some type of conversation. One conversation that sent the girls into a tangent was when the guys asked about "Sleaze Bag." For his reputation the girls told the MC's that it was just a joke they came up with for all the guys out there who were too invasive.

The MC's and girls laughed with each other as they went through a list of possible idols in which the song was about. It took everything when Jonghyun's name came up to not bust out laughing, but they were able to keep it quiet, though not too quiet. The girls also sang this song during the interview for the listeners along with a teaser of one of their songs. The interview ended and Hana felt herself become more and more used to this style. As they climbed into the van waiting for Manager Kang, Rayne pressed her face to the window.

"OH MAH GAWD!" She squealed. "It's the sleaze bag!" She said pointing to where she saw the SHINee members getting out of their van. She and Rabi laughed, getting out the van while calling the guys over. As the group made their way over to the girls Hana sunk back in her seat. "Hey boys!" Rayne sqeaked. "Hi Jonghyun." She said with an evil grin on her face. Rabi held back a giggle as she hugged Taemin.

Jonghyun poked his head inside the van looking for the one he knew started this. "Hay, Hana-ssi." Rabi, Rayne and the SHINee members laughed at his usage of the polite use. Jonghyun hated using polite forms but he had to set things straight with the maknae. She looked up from her handheld, looking at the man as the shade of the van hit him in the wrong way. She shivered away and Jonghyun turned back to the others. He was really confused, and a bit offended. He didn't think he was a sleaze. Nor did he want to come off as one. He shook his head as he made his way into the building without s. Minho followed his hyung in to make sure he was fine. Rayne sighed out loud. 

"Someone doesn't know how to take a joke." Key laughed with her.

"A joke that was broadcasted to all of Korea, and them some." He and Rayne laughed harder. Rabi pulled Onew aside. Rayne knew exactly why since they talked about it when Hana took a restroom break. She and Rabi found out, through Kai, that Onew made the Exo members leave last night. And Rabi was not happy.

"Oppa," she started. Her tone was serious, and thus made Onew worried from the beginning. "Did you tell Kris and the others to leave my dorm last night?"

Onew looked away. He knew Rabi was going to get upset. He took a breath and turned to her. "Yes." He didn't say anything else. Instead he waited for the wrath of Rabi. Only it never came. Instead she nodded slowly as she pursed her lips together. She turned from him and made her way back into the van, with not another word to the remaining SHINee members. Taemin could tell she was upset. He looked over at Onew who was now looking down at the ground. When Manager Kang came up, Hana and Rayne said goodbye to the SHINee members. And just like that, floWer drove away with an angry Bunny.