Special Gifts

floWER

Hana has been running around like crazy with Manager Kang, attending interviews and television shows, attempting to cover up Rabi and Taemin's mistake. As they sat in the van Kang flipped through a magazine, huffing in annoyance when he came across the RaMin article. "These fans, I swear!" He exclaimed. He looked back at Hana who had been absorbed in her phone since they left the dorm. "Who are you texting? It isn't some guy, is it?" He said, sounding like an over protective father. Hana shook her head.

"Ani manager-ssi, it's Taeyeon." Kang nodded, relaxing in his seat. It was bad enough that he had to deal with "RaMin" but he also, along with the SHINee manager, who had to pay off a reporter not to publish an article on Jonghyun's secret visit to the floWER dorm. He called the SHINee manger.

"Deh, Jin it's Jung Hwa." Kang said. He and the SHINee manager have been in communication so much they pretty much dropped all polite forms of speech. "I got in touch with the reporter today. Deh, he wants a photo shoot. A neh. I'm bringing Hana. Deh, Minho would be good." He laughed out loud. "Aigoo, 'SHINWER? Jinja?" Hana looked up from her phone. She shook her head at the horrible name for the SHINee floWer ship. She looked back down at her phone when it vibrated.

TAEYEON; 1:15 PM:

"Well, do you like him?"

Taeyeon texted Hana out of the blue this morning and the two of them have been texting non stop. Hana had confided in her idol, telling her about Luhan, and the necklace he gave her. Taeyeon has been giving the girl advice on boys, as much as she could. The girl was so innocent it was hard to explain some of the simplest things to her. Hana thought about the question on her phone screen. Her hand inadvertently reached for the silver wing that hung from her neck. She's been touching it a lot lately. The fact that she wore it everyday, she thought of Luhan everyday. She blushed when she thought back to the day he kissed her, "My first kiss..." She mumbled. Kang was too busy in his phone conversation to hear her. Hana began tapping away at her phone again, responding to Taeyeon's message.

REPLY; PARK HANA; TO: TAEYEON:

"I'm not sure unni. He was my first kiss. But I still don't know how I feel about him."

It seemed as though Hana had just pressed the send button when her phone vibrated again.

TAEYEON; 1:16 PM:

"HE KISSED YOU O.o"

Hana was unable to respond. Kang and her had to make their way to the photo shoot. She met up with Minho, who greeted her with a smile. The two of them shared a room prep room. Hana sat in the sofa reading a book as Minho played in her hair. She always enjoyed when Rayne played in her hair, so she didn't mind Minho. The two of them tried their best the redeem the name of their bands through a coffee photo shoot.

At the dorm Rabi and Rayne were attempting to lighten the mood that had been dampened by the EXO members the night before. The two of them belted as loudly as they could to their noraebang game. They laughed and went crazy when they realized they burnt the popcorn they had been cooking in the microwave. The two girls also decided to read some fan fics online. Searching through forums and playing Dance Dance Revolution was also a part of the girls' agenda. Finally Rabi snapped, running out onto the patio and yelling to the top of her lungs. "I WANT TO BE FREE!" Her and Rayne shared a laugh at her randomness.

"Yo crazy!" Rabi looked down to find Kris standing there with Yixing, who laughed at the girl's outburst. When Kris and Yixing made it into the house, they both wrinkled their noses at the smell.

"Who burnt popcorn?" Yixing asked, still sniffing the air. The two girls laughed, remembering how they freaked out, and how they attempted to feed it to the squirrels from the balcony. Yixing shook his head. "You two are crazy. Hyung, how can you stand this girl?" He asked, motioning to Rayne.

"I'm in love with her." Kris said casually as he began to prep the kitchen. There was something about coming to the girls' dorm that made people want to cook for them. Maybe it was the picture on the fridge that depicted a rabbit with the caption of "Feed The Bunny." Rayne blushed and stared at Kris. He just stood there in their kitchen casually prepping frying pans. Yixing chuckled and joined Rabi on the DDR mat.

"Noona, I bet I can do better than you!" He said to Rabi. Normally Rayne would have stepped in and showed Yixing who was better than who. But she joined Kris in the kitchen.

"So, hi to you too Caterpie." Rayne said, letting her nickname for him slip. Kris looked at her with a raise eyebrow.

"What did you call me?"

"Nothing!" She said quickly. "I said 'mad at me.' Are you mad at me?" Kris dropped the spatula he was holding and turned to her.

"Why would I be mad at you?" He moved closer to her as he spoke. The he noticed the ring on her finger. He looked away holding his jealousy in. "I can't get mad at you Sassy." Again his eyes went down to the ring on her finger. "It looks nice on you." He said, indicating the ring. Rayne blushed. She forgot that she even put the ring on. Her and Rabi were talking about it earlier, and Rabi suggested that she should wear it. So she did. It was nothing against Kris in any way. She even forgot she had it on. Until now. She tucked her hand in her pocket. "Ani," Kris said grabbing her arm and looking at the ring. He tilted his head, judging the piece jewelry on her finger. "Tch! He could have spent a little more." Rayne looked at him. "I have something for you." He said, letting go of her hand. He went over to the bag that he left by the front door and pulled out a small box. He showed the box to Rayne who became excited. "Do you want to open it or do you want me?" Rayne reached her hand out for the box. Slowly pulling the lid off when she received it. Rayne smiled at the two dragons, one gold, one silver, forming a heart. She smiled up at Kris who stared at her, waiting for her reaction.

"Caterpie!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around him.

"I thought that's what you called me!" Rayne laughed into his chest.

"Noona!" The two looked over at Yixing, who was leaning on the kitchen counter with a plushie in his hands. "That's not the last of your gifts!" Rayne laughed even harder at the overly adorned stuffed animal. She stood on her tip toes and pecked Kris' lips. "Yup!" Yixing said, still standing at the counter. "So you should get rid of that thing on your finger." Kris let out a loud laugh. Rayne her teeth and looked over at Yixing. As everyone in the dorm joined in laughter, Hana walked in. She looked pretty exhausted. "Hana-ah~" Yixing cooed at the sight of his friend walking in. He walked over to hug her and stopped in front of her. He blinked. "You're the one he bought that for?" Hana blinked and her hand went up to the necklace around her neck. Her face became bright red when she realized what he was talking about. Yixing shook his head. He wasn't upset about Luhan buying her the necklace, it was the fact that she was actually wearing it, that cut him. He couldn't say anything else, he left the house. Kris sighed, he wasn't planning on leaving this early, but he couldn't let Yixing leave alone.

He said goodbye to Rayne and patted Hana on the head as he walked out. "I-I just walked in..." Hana said, looking blankly at the door. Rabi walked over to Hana wrapping the girl in her arms.

"He's just a guy. He'll get over it."

"Get over what?" Hana asked. Rabi looked down and realized the guys left their bag. She picked it up and looked inside. She bit her lip, pulling out the small unicorn plushie. She handed the small animal to Hana, who stared blankly at the plushie.

"Most likely from Yiixing." Rabi explained. She looked into the bag and saw another small box. She pulled the box out dropping the bag on the floor. There was a letter on taped on the front of it addressed to her.

"Rabi, you pissed me off. You don't know what you want. Sometimes, I sit up at night trying to figure you out, but I do nothing but lose sleep over you. I curse myself every night for giving you up to Taemin and you completely ignored my sacrifice and kissed D.O. You have been in Korea for about five years and you still don't know your place. I personally believe that you bring any misfortune to yourself. You are a walking disaster! But I'm madly in love with you and I want you. I will protect you from all misfortune you bring to yourself. I will accept you overstepping your boundaries, and I will defend you if someone tries to talk out against you. I respect Taemin, but I can't accept the two of you being together. I'd like to make this official Rabi. Please accept me, and I will make sure another tear never falls from your eyes again unless it's out of pure happiness.

Kai." 

Rabi opened the box and found a ring inside. She looked closely and saw that her and Kai's names were engraved in the inner part of the ring.