Beaches Does Wonders!

The Sweet Second Life

 

You have to be kidding me! – This room is a little square with two comfortable thick bed formed blankets at the floor and only placed 20 centimeters from each other!

I placed my suitcases in a corner and observed the room.

“Here isn’t much space.” I mumbled.

“Of course not. We’re only going to sleep here. The room doesn’t have to be any bigger for that + it give the hostel space for extra rooms.” Seung Ho said and placed his own stuff in another corner.

I still didn’t really like it thought. We even have to share bathrooms with the others.

It knocked at our door and Hong Ki went in.

“Hyung and you there, want to join us at the beach?” He asked.

‘You there’? I think he hate me. He always looks at me with such a bizarre way too.

“Sure, I will just have to get dressed then we’ll be there.” Seung Ho said.

“Great, we will be waiting down at the veranda.” Hong Ki finished off and left.  

Seung Ho found his swimming trunks and took her t-shirt off, while I stood in my own little world thinking on, if Hong Ki really hated me. – Then I started to take of his pants and I woke up again.

“Arg! Hong Ki! Wait for me!” I hurried to run after him.

He turned around and looked at me.

“Are you going into the water dressed like that?” He asked.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing some oversized blue short and a white t-shirt.

“Yes? I guess so.” I said without thinking more about it.

He sighed hopeless and started to go again. I followed him and Seung Ho catch up on us.

“Hey, Ji Hyun, anything wrong? You suddenly just left?” He asked me.

“Oh, well… I just thought that… I mean, I didn’t have to get dressed so… Yeah.” I didn’t know that to say!

 

We meet Min Hyuk and Kim Bum by the veranda. They were all dressed in swimming trunks. Together we went down to the water, but just before my toes touched the water Kim Bum took fat in my t-shirts collar, while the other boys ran out into the water.  

“Really! Are you stupid or what?!” I asked annoyed.

“What now?” I asked confused.

“White cloths are getting transparent when it gets wet! You should know what!”

“Oh… That’s true!” I nodded.

Seung Ho couldn’t, once again, stop interfering.

“What is wrong?” He asked and came over to us.

“Ji Hyun just has to switch into another t-shirt.” Kim Bum said.

“Why? Can’t he just take it off?” He kept asking and grapped my t-shirt while he pulled a bit.

“No! He… His body is very vulnerable over for the sun.” Kim Bum tried to explain. Well it was a better explanation than Oppas. ‘It his twin’.

Wait a moment! Was he just about to call me ‘HER’? I glanced at him. Hopefully not.

“Oh… But why do I have to change it?” Seung Ho kept on and on asking. That guy simply asked too much.

“What so ever! Let him change it, if it is what he wants to!” Kim Bum argued and gave me sign to hurry up and go before Seung Ho came with another question.

I hurried.

 

After have been in the water it was time for the long awaited dinner. I was really starting to starve.

We all sat down by a long table as the food got served.

“Yah. You guys want to visit the bar with us afterwards?” Hong Ki asked and looked at me and Seung Ho.

“Bar? What are we going to do at the bar?” I asked. I didn’t really like bars.

“We were thinking about playing some harmless card games and drinking some soju.”  Min Hyuk answered. I looked at Seung Ho. If he would I followed with him as his roommate.

“We will join.” Seung Ho answered as he knew what I thought.

 

So, we went to the bar. I was a building just beside our hostel. They even shared the same veranda.

We sat outside. Kim Bum ordered us some soju, and then we started playing some different kind of card games. – I had already assured them of that I didn’t want to play any kind of poker.

Seung Ho started to pour the soju for us.

“You want some to?” He asked and looked at me.

I hesitated. My alcohol tolerance wasn’t that big. I didn’t really know what to say but the problem Hong Ki fixed for me.

“Just pour him some. Of course he’ll have it.”

I sighed and Seung Ho poured it.

“Okay then.” Kim Bum took his glass.

“Cheers!” He said and we all took our glasses and drank it.

As the evening went on, it was like there came more and more soju and less and less card game.

Then it all went black.

 

I lifted my head and looked tired around. Huh? Everyone had left, beside Seung Ho that was sitting beside me in the end of the little table and played solitaire with the cards. – He looked at me.

“You awake?” He asked.

“I felt asleep?”

“Pretty much.” He was still looking at me with an intense look.

“I guess I have a low alcohol tolerance.” I said, even thought I already knew I had.

He nodded and laid the card down.

Suddenly it was as his head came closer and then, out of nowhere, his lips smoothly touched mine...