The Rocks.

The Sweet Second Life

 

We shortly returned to the hostel, after have been out shopping for some hours.

I dropped the shopping bags in me and Seung Ho’s room which, to exaggerate; only made our room even smaller than it already was.

“Ready to go out to the rocks now?” Seung Ho asked. We should meet with the others down by the veranda.

“Yes I am.” I said and went over to the door.

“Great, let’s go.” He turned around, and I followed him down stair.

 

The others was standing by the veranda all set to go, so instead of wasting our time we just continued to walk.

“What are we going to do in the rocks anyway?” I asked and looked at Seung Ho. He took slightly at his shoulders.

“Just for fun and then have I heard it should be beautiful.” He answered.

I looked back at the others who were walking a bit behind us.

Min Hyuk was looking at me with a thoughtful glance that made me uneasy and unsure so I was about to stumble in the sand. – Seung Ho instantly grabbed my arm.

“Watch out!” He said hissed.

“Oh? I’m sorry.”  I answered confused.

“Don’t be.” He let go of my arm again.

 

We came to the rocks and found a little road where we had to climb up at it. Seung Ho lead the way, then Hong Ki that somehow had insisted to be in front of me, and then Kim Bum that somehow had insisted to be behind me, and Min Hyuk afterwards.

We did it! And it went pretty well.

I looked around. It was actually very pretty and naturally with big trees at the other side of a huge suspension bridge.  

“Uh... Let’s go to the other side and look!” I suggested, and ran over the bridge before the other to answer me and say no.

The other laughed at me and followed after.

We walked around between the trees in the area and looked at the nature while we fooled a little around, for half an hour or something, before we decided to go back. – But Seung Ho was right, here was kind of beautifully.

We went over the bridge again and I ran over to the edge.

“How are we coming do….” I didn’t finish my sentence, because the earth suddenly moved under me and I felt down to the water…

“JI HYUN!!” I heard Seung Ho yelled, and then everything went black…

 

A hand over my head as I came to myself again and slowly opened my eyes to see Hong Ki’s sweet face looking worried at me.

“Noona, are you okay?” He asked low.

“Mh…” I sat up and looked around. I was in my room again.

“W…-What happened?”

 “You felt down from the rock and Seung Ho yelled shocked your name, and was about to jump after you but I grapped his arm and said: ‘Hyung don’t!’ afterwards grapped Kim Bum, Min Hyuk jacket and tore it out of his hand. Then he jumped after you and fished you up from the water, while we other hurried to run down the rocks to meet with you at the shore. At the time had Kim Bum laid Min Hyuk’s jacket over you – But you were unconscious and we were all very afraid. Then pushed Seung Ho Kim Bum away and wanted to give you heart massage, or what it’s called, but Kim Bum insisted him not to, and then had Seung Ho to give you m...-mouth to mouth… Afterwards you coughed a lot of water up.” He mumbled the last sentence.

I looked shocked at him, trying to perceive all the things just had said.  

“And… Kim Bum is about to confiscate all your white t-s, because it a very dumb idea to go around in white t-shirts when you’re together with a lot of boys, at a beach, when you’re supposed to be a boy.”

I still just looked at him.

“Understand?”

“Yes, yes, I have understood!”

The door opened and Seung Ho went in. We both looked up at him.

“You’re awake?” I asked in a dry voice.

“Yes, just now.”

“That’s great.” He sat down by us. He sounded kind of annoyed.

“We… Have to go home.”

 

Hong Ki and I looked stunned at him. What?! Why?! Because we left or… Because of me?