Haha... Roommates?!

The Sweet Second Life

 

Monday

I stood in the bus together with Seung Ho, as I did every morning. We had both suitcases with us.

“Ji Hyun?” Seung Ho suddenly said and looked at me.

“U...-Uh? What?” I felt uncomfortable by his side since Friday evening where Oppa and Kim Bum had assumed me that I liked him.

“I was thinking if we should be roommates at the hostel?” He asked me.

Roommates?! Okay, claim down, I am a ‘boy’ and he is a boy, nothing wrong here. We are friends and he wants me to be his roommates because we are good at have fun and talking together. Nothing is wrong.

“Sure. I mean, why not?” I looked at him while I hold his arm so I wouldn’t fall as first day.

“Great. I look forward to it.” He said.

“Forward to what?” I looked at him.

“To… Be your roommate?”

“Oh. Yeah, of course. Ehehe.” Stupid awkward laugh!

We went off the bus and meet up with everyone else from first and second year. Including Hong Ki, Min Hyuk and…. Kim Bum. He smiled at me and smirked while he turned his eyes over to Seung Ho that was standing beside me.

I hesitated and went a bit away from him.

 

The bus ride took 7 hours! I’m pretty sure when I felt asleep my head was resting at the seat in the front of me, but when I woke up it was resting at Seung Ho shoulder somehow! Arg. I looked at him.

“I’m sorry!” I shouted.

“Don’t be. I placed it there myself. It wasn’t good for your neck.” He said with a smile and stood up.

He what? Is he crazy? I’m starting to think he’s gay! What the heck. I glared back at Kim Bum. Or else have he told them about my secret… It couldn’t be. He wasn’t like that.

Now we had to take a ferry to Wangdeungdo Island.  I had never been sailing before, but it couldn’t be that bad again.

 

I leant me over the gunwale. Omo! I was wrong. I was very wrong!

 “Are you okay?” Kim Bum asked and patted me on my back.

“No, I’m not. I feel like vomiting!” I grumbled while Kim Bum couldn’t hide his smile on his face.

Seung Ho came out from a little restaurant that was on board.

“What is wrong?” He asked and looked surprised at us.

“He is seasick.” Kim Bum chuckled.

“Seasick? Really?” He leant in over the gunwale at looked at my face. What the…

“Don’t look at me! It is annoying.” I yelled at him and looked away. I could call him so many bad things right now. But I didn’t. I couldn’t see any reason for it.

 

Finally! The harbor! I hurried over to a toilet and in on the ladies rooms. ARGH!

At the time I came out again, the four boys stood and waited for me. Kim Bum hit me harmless on the head.

“Are you stupid or something?” He asked he, and I looked asking at him. Huh?

“Running into the ladies rooms?” Hong Ki said.

“Oh god!” I looked at the sign. I should pretend to be a boy right now!

“H…-How embarrassing! I didn’t even noticing!” I told them in a nervous voice.

The boys laughed at me.

“That's okay, you weren’t feeling well so you probably had enough of other stuff to think on.” Seung Ho assumed and started to walk over to the classes. – We all followed him, as was he some kind of leader.

 

Finally! – After 10 hours of sick travel time, we finally reached our hostel at the beach.

I felt exhausted when I went up the stairs to my and Seung Ho’s room, with him just behind me…