The Runaway.

The Sweet Second Life

I went outside to all the others, where Seung Ho and the co. come straight over to me as they always did.

“So, are you ready for some walking?” He asked me.

“Pff, I wish I was, but I just really don’t want to.” I sighed.

“We know how you feel.” Min Hyuk replied, and rest of the boys nodded.  

“Ah, we just have to run away from them, and then find on something funny to do.” Kim Bum suggested.

“Seriously?” I asked.

“Sure why not.”

Seung Ho laid an arm around me and said:

“Or don’t you dare?”

I pushed me slowly away from him.

“O..-Of course I dare!”

“Then that’s a deal!” Kim Bum said and laughed.

I shouldn’t be so nervous about this. I mean, let’s just have a little fun. I’m girl on an all-boy school, for god sake! I shouldn’t take so much care of the rules. I nodded to myself. That’s true, It’s not like the teachers will find out anyway… And if they did what was the worse they could do anyway? Really, it’s not like it’s that bad, again. – Okay, I was convinced… Almost.

 

So, it went as it did. The teachers decided that everybody was here and then we began to walk. I and the boys made a little private group in the end of the ‘parade’ where we started to walk slower and slower until we suddenly stopped and let the other continuing into the nature.

“Well, that was pretty easy.” Hong Ki noted while we all looked at each other.

“So, what do you guys want to do?” Kim Bum asked as we turned around and went down to the city.

“Hm. Let’s shop?” I suggested.

I don’t know it was a weird thing to suggest at a boy, but now it was done.

“Sure, why not. I would have suggested going up to the rock down on the beach but I guess we always can do that afterwards.” Seung Ho said.

As we went downtown Hong Ki suddenly asked me:

“So, where are you used to buy cloths, Ji Hyun?”

“In a boy’s cloth-store of course! I mean, look at we, what do you think yourself?”

“Oh.. Are you usually dressed like that?” He and Kim Bum chuckled while Seung Ho and Min Hyuk just starred at us.

“Of course I am!” I told him and lifted a fist toward him.

“Okay, okay, relax, to be honest I was actually talking about which kind of store, as ‘low price, high price, so certain brands’ and so on.”

Okay, now I feel stupid.

“Oh! I don’t care about the brand; it shall just not be too expensive.” I answered.

“Let’s go over there, it looks nice and not to classy.” Min Hyuk suggested and pointed shortly over at a store.

 

We shopped in two hours, with dinner between. We were in 10 different stores. I found some nice clothes and in the end when I didn’t have any more money to sure at shopping Kim Bum even needed to borrow me some. Well. It was him there asked me if I would borrow some.

Now we were headed home to the hostel. The others shouldn’t be back yet and I kind of valued it.