A Twisted Turning

The Sweet Second Life

 

“Let’s just say, all hypothetically that a girl was attending an all-boys school…” He started slowly out.

 

Hi! My name is Kang Ji Hyun. Actually am I a girl but because of my very tomboyish look and behavior are more or more people thinking that I am a boy. One day four boys entered my Oppa’s bar and since then have I been living a secret second life as a boy, because they gave me a scholarship to an all-boys school, that I couldn’t refuse! Since then have a lot happened and two had even found out that I was a girl. They have been to a big help, thought.  But right now am I sitting with a boy that I, maybe, kind of, like… I think.

It is freaking me out.

 

“Well… That sounds pretty impossible in my ears.” I answered nervously.

“It is also just hypothetically of course. But let’s continued and say that it might not have been her, own fault but a boys fault. She, thought, doesn’t know that it isn’t her fault.”

Wait. What is he talking about right now?

“The boy knew it was a girl right from the beginning but he was bored and liked the way the girl used her talents one. So he thought that because she looked so boyish, he could give her a change so the girl could get to use her gift.”

I sat speechless looking at him. Was he talking about us?

“But then started the boy to like the girl and figured out that it wasn’t fair for the girl that she should through so much trouble because of him. The girl was still thinking that the boy thought that she was a boy, and I.. He! He! He.. Don’t know what weird through the girl must have had because of him but he started to feel sorry for her.” Seung Ho stopped talking and looked at me.

Should I come with a guess?

“And then walked the boy accidently into a bar where the girl was working, looking likes a girl, and then she panicked and told him that she was a twin sister?”

“Yes. But actually wasn’t it an accident. He already knew he could find her there.”

I looked shocked at him.

“How did he know that?”

“He had several times seen her going in there and it was also there they met.”

“But I don’t understand it. Why didn’t he tell her that he knew?” I asked.

“Like I said… He was bored and wanted to have a little fun but he regretted it and he don’t hope the girl mind it too much.”

“She might.”

There was a silence.

“But it’s her own fault for not telling the boy that she was a girl in the beginning.” I admitted. But before he could answer my phone started to ring and I had to pick it up.

“Oh. Ji Young, what is it?” I asked as I looked Seung Ho. He sat with a big laughing smile as I said Ji Young’s name.

“Unnie. Where are you? Father has just called and said they will be home in half an hour and they had told you to watch over me. Hurry home or we’ll get problems!”

“Yes, yes. I'll be home in some minutes.” I said and ended the call.

“What’s wrong?” Seung Ho asked and looked at me.

“I’m sorry but I have to leave.”  I said and stood up in a hurry.

“Oh. Okay. Greet you’re brother from me.” He said and stood up too as I looked amazed at him.

Then I come with a little smile and nodded.

 “I will.” I finished off and turned my back to him as I started to walk home and looking a bit back at him from time to other. He just stood and looked back at me.

 

So, everything will still be normal between us? Is that was he mean? But…

The boy started to like the girl…

I didn’t even have a chance to talk about that with him because he just hurried to talk around the topic. Does he really like me?