We're Going Home!

The Sweet Second Life

 

“We have to go home?! Why?” I was stunned.

“Relax. It isn’t because of you, if that’s what you think.” Seung Ho said. There was still something wrong with him. I couldn’t tell what but that way he suddenly talked to me didn’t seem right and he didn’t even smile.

“Then what is it?” Hong Ki asked.

“One of the teachers went on a bar yesterday and he used all our money on alcohol.”

“What? It’s crazy.” I replied.

All of a sudden Kim Bum joined us and sat down beside me.  

“I know it is.” He looked slowly at Kim Bum and then he sighed.

“You already heard it?” Kim Bum asked.

“We have. It’s awful.” I looked at him. Meanwhile Seung Ho stood up.

“I will go talk with Min Hyuk about it.” He said and left without other words.

It went silence in the little room as we all looked after him, without daring to say anything before we was sure he was totally gone.

“What is wrong with him?” I asked annoyed.

Kim Bum chuckled, which got me and Hong Ki too looked confused at him.

“To be honest, I think he is jealous.” He smiled at me and I heard Hong Ki laugh behind my back.

“He is… WHAT?! WHY?!”

 “Haven’t Hong Ki told you that he was about to jump after you yesterday? But because Hong Ki stopped him I came before him.”

“He has but… Wait? Which day is it today?”

“Wednesday.” Hong Ki mumbled.

“Have I been sleeping… a whole day?!”

“Well… Yes.”

“Arg! I can’t believe this!”

“It’s okay Ji Hyun, take it easy.” Kim Bum said and patted me at my head. I sighed and tried to find the topic again.

“But… Anyway, why would he be jealous of that?!” I looked at them.

“Who knows? He probably felt he let you down, because he couldn’t safe you? But I could.”

I am not sure if I understand this. I pulled slightly at my shoulder and looked thoughtful away.

“Anyway, that doesn’t matter know. The most important thing is that your okay and that you secret weren’t revealed.” Hong Ki said with a friendly voice.

“True.” Kim Bum said.

I stood up and stretched my body.

“I’m hungry; it will go find something to eat.” I stepped over to the door, went out in the hall and down the stairs, to the little shop that belonged to the hostel.  I found something to have and went out on the veranda where I sat down and started to eat.  

I sighed as I thought about us going home before time, because of a stupid teacher. What should I told my parents? I wasn’t even supposed to be here, but on a course, as Oppa had told them. I couldn’t be home before time. 

 

After I had eaten my food I went inside again, and found Seung Ho, Kim Bum, Hong Ki and Min Hyuk sitting by a table. I joined them.

“What’s up?” I asked and they all looked at me.

“When we get home, what do you think about coming home to Seung Ho? We don’t have to attend school anyway because we were supposed to be here.” Min Hyuk said.

I looked at him. I haven’t really been talking to him before; it was strange that he suddenly was the person to ask me.

“Sure why not. That sounds great.” I answered and smiled. Then I didn’t have to go home and explain things to my parents.

One of the teachers suddenly came over to us.

“You better get packed we will be leaving in an hour.” He said and went away again to tell the others students about it.

This !  

 

 

Legende: Pffff ~ Sigh, this chapter didn't turn out as well as I had hoped... So, it got a little -much- bored and I hope that the next chapter is going to be better xD