The End Or A New Beginning...

The Sweet Second Life

 

I looked up at him. What did he mean that the evening isn’t over yet?

“Close your eyes.” Seung Ho commanded.  

“W…-Why?”

“Just do it, will you?” He asked and was still smiling his boyish smile.

“Bu…-“ I hesitated.

“Never mind then.” He said as he grapped his arms around me, and pulled me slightly kissed my lips…

 

-LAST SCHOOL DAY SOME MONTHS LATER-

I yawned and sat tiredly up in Seung Ho’s big bed.

“Good morning, he you slept well?” Seung Ho asked with a little laugh in his face. He was sitting in the other end of the bed and had apparently been sitting and watching me as I slept.

“At the time I actually have been sleeping I have.” I answered and stretched my body as I looked at him.

“What are you laughing at?” I asked.

“You are having a bed-head.” He pronounced.

“I have? And whose fault is that then?” I asked and took a pillow that I threw after him.

“Wow. Relax.” He took the pillow and attacked it gently with me.

 

After our little…-Fight, we got some breakfast and left for school. He stood and hugged me in the bus and caressed our heads together. – He had been like this since we started to come together. Kind of cute, right? But also embarrassing, I had several times told him to stop because people were looking at us. Two people, in boys uniforms. They probably have had their thought, but Seung Ho didn’t care which kind of ideas they had in their heads.

As you know, we always met with the boys outside the gate and we still did. It was a routine.

That we all went to our classes and did whatever we have to do there before we met in the canteen, was also a routine. And afterwards when we again attended our classes and met outside the gates once again. Routine. But this routine would end now as we finally stood here. My last day. It was sad, I had enjoyed attending this school but I knew I couldn’t keep one. This wasn’t the right place for me, or any other girl.

Seung Ho had promised me to take care of my paperwork for me, as he first had done when I started here. I was very happy about that, because I really didn’t dare to look the teachers in the eyes because of my big fat lie I had been living the last half year.

 

“Well, Ji Hyun, this is it.” Min Hyuk said with an awkward smile.

“Take care you self, please.” Kim Bum said and patted me on my head.

“Noona, I’m going to miss you so much!” Hong Ki continued and gave me a big hug.

“Excuse me.” Seung Ho said with a jealous voice and poked Hong Ki at his shoulder.

“Oh. I’m sorry Hyung.” He said and let go of me with a big grin.

“Aw. Guys! You are saying it as we’re never going to met each other again!” I said, almost with tears in my eyes. This had really been a memorable school year.

“Of course are they going to see you again.” Seung Ho said and kissed me at my forehead as he took my hand.

“But right now we have to take care of this.” Kim Bum reminded Seung Ho and waved with my school papers in front of him.

“True.” Seung Ho answered and stepped slowly away from me and our hands went smoothly from each other’s as he turned around and followed after the other boys into the school again.

This was just like that day.

… The sun was shining and the sky was blue. It wasn’t cold, neither was it warm, and the boys was walking side by side again as was they some heroes.

They were. They were my heroes, in concluded as I looked after them.

“We will see you afterwards!” I suddenly shouted, and turned around.

I was glad, but even there was anyway streaming a tear down my chin.