It's His Twin!

The Sweet Second Life

 

Some weeks later

Everything was going well!

I and Seung Ho were still riding bus together and he kept on teasing me. When we get to school Min Hyuk and Hong Ki was always waiting at us and Kim Bum came afterwards.

We meet up in the cafeteria together in the break, and so on. Everything was starting to get a routine and that made me happy.

No changes, no reason to be afraid of getting caught.

Every evening I was working by Oppa. He has insisted that I should wear a skirt! It made me uncomfortable and I was pretty sure, that the only reason for me to wear it was because of him.

That ert! – I even asked him what to do if somebody from the school came and saw me dressed like this and the only thing he said was:

“If that’s going to happening, I will take the responsibility.”

 

Exactly as I had predicted, it happened.

I had just been servicing some customers and in the same moment I turned around Kim Bum stood right in front of me! Shock!

He looked oddly at me.

“Ji Hyun?” He asked a little hesitated.

“… Oppa! Responsibility! Now! Thanks!” I shouted nervously over to the bar disk.

Oppa went over to us.

“Is there anything wrong here?” He asked and looked at me and then at Kim Bum.

Kim Bum ignored his question. He was still looking at me.

“Ji Hyun, you’re a girl?”

“Oh? Ji Hyun, I guess you’re confusing her. This is Ji Young, Ji Hyun’s twin sister.” Oppa said and I sighed. Twin sister? This was his best solution?

“Okay…?” Kim Bum looked a bit at my Oppa and then back at me. It was clearly he didn’t believe it.

“H...-Hyung! Please don’t tell anyone, please, please?!” I fell over dramatic on my knees and grapped his leg.

“I won’t, I won’t. Take it easy.” He said, but I was panicking and didn’t noting it.

“And particularly not Seung Ho!” I suddenly shouted and went silent when.

Both Oppa and Kim Bum looked oddly at me.

“Why Seung Ho in a particularly?” Kim Bum asked me.

“I…-I don’t know.” I hesitated. I really didn’t know. Why had I just said that?    

“Don’t tell me you starting to like him?” Oppa asked.

What?! Liking him?! That thought I had never had before. Why would I?!

“Like him?! Why would I?!” I repeated so they could hear it.

“Well, you are a girl, it is usual for a girl to like a boy.” Kim Bum chuckled and looked at me.

“But it’s Seung Ho! Why the heck would I like him?” I asked confused while Oppa raised his shoulder a bit.

“Love is an unexpected thing.” He said.

“But I DON’T love him! Or like him! Or anything! Call it what you will! I just don’t!”  Kim Bum chuckled once again and patted me at the head as he is used to.

“You may handle that yourself. I promise you that I don’t tell anyone about your Gender bender life… Particularly Seung Ho.” He finished off and Oppa laughed at it.

“To be quite honest I’m not that surprised again that you are a girl. Anyway, we’ll see each others on Monday for the intro tour.” As that he turned around and left.

 

Oh my god! The intro tour with the second year students! We are going to Wido Beach on Wangdeungdo Island for the next week… I look forward to it.