A Screwed Day... Sigh.

The Sweet Second Life

 

Oppa… Likes me?

He looked into my scared eyes and come with a little hurtful smile.

“I am just kidding, you know that?” He said, only with the reason to comfort me, but it was too late. I knew he was lying. I can’t think I have been so blind, not seeing it.

“Hey? Are you okay? Really, I was just kidding. I thought I could be nice to act like that in front of Seung Ho, to figure out if he really likes you?” He suggested.

I looked up at him.

“I’m going to freak out if you don’t talk to me soon.”

“I…-I am sorry.” Shouldn’t I be the one to freak out? You just told me you like me and afterwards you cover it with a ‘Lover-act’ to figure out if Seung Ho likes me? Why should we find out of that anyway? It’s not like I like him back or… anything… Do I?

Shoot!

“O…-Oppa. I’m really sorry but I have to leave again. Please don’t hate me.” I bowed, turned around and hurried to leave the bar.

 

I rang on the door bell to Seung Ho’s house, and I rang and rang, until he opened the door. Why did the bell sound so desperate for the door to open?

“You’re already back? That was fast.”

“Y...-Yeah I know.” I panted. I had been running the whole way I said and went inside.

“Is everything okay?” He asked as he closed the door again and turned around to look at me.

“Sure, why wouldn’t it?” I exclaimed and looked into his deep dark eyes without realizing it.

He looked back at me. Everything seemed so intense; he went closer to me and hugged me, out of nowhere.  

I didn’t fight against it.

Badump, babump….

But… What was this weird sound?

“W…-What are you doing? … Again?” This was the second time today he hugged me.  Even thought this seemed different, a kind of.

“I’m sorry. You just looked like one that needed a hug.” He said still hugging me.

 Badump, babump….

“Actually I have something to admit.” He continued.

Admit?! Don’t tell me… He doesn’t really like me? I mean, no! I’m a boy, that’s just so wrong! Even thought… I might like him? Arg, God. What it’s I’m thinking anyway!

Lucky, before he could say anything the door bell rang once again. – Saved by the door bell… Again. Wow. Many things are happing twice today.

He finally moved his hands away from me and opened the big solid tree door.

“Wow. That was fast. Had you been waiting at us?” Hong Ki asked with a big smile.

I bite myself nervously in the lips and looked at Seung Ho. He hesitated could I see.

“W…-Well yeah, you could say so.”

One a weird screwed way, I thought.

Hong Ki, followed Kim Bum and Min Hyuk went inside.

“We have pizza with us.” Kim Bum said, standing with 4 pizza packets in his hands.

“Sounds great.”

We all went into the living room and sat down by the television, where we started to eat the pizzas as we saw some different movies.

Afterwards we played some different games both on the Xbox and PS2/3.

 

It was actually that we got most of the days to go with. We didn’t get to sleep very much but it was very fun. I tried not to think on Oppa, but it wasn’t that easy again… 

 

 

Legende: ... Bleh, the end didn't turn out the great, sorry xD