Alone By Seungho?!

The Sweet Second Life

 

“We’ll just go change and get rid of all this stuff, so we will just come later!” Kim Bum explained and left together with Min Hyuk and Hong Ki and all their suitcases.

I looked slowly at Seung Ho. We were all alone now, heading to the bus stopping place and there was an awkwardly silence between us as we went into the bus. Actually everything was very awkwardly right now. Why didn’t he say anything?

We went past my house and I saw my parents standing out in the little front garden we had. I bowed slightly down, with a guilty conscience and afraid that they saw me.

Seung Ho looked oddly at me, still without saying anything. I looked up at him.

“… What are you doing?” He said lastly, but with a cold voice.

“I…-I just think I dropped something.” I said and stood up again.

Awkward silence… Again. I sighed.

“What is wrong with you?! Why do you seem so annoyed at me? What have I done? What? It’s because you didn’t get the change to save me and that Kim Bum did it instead of. Is it?! Because if it is, it doesn’t make any sense at all!” I finally got the courage to ask him because I got too irritated of all this.

He looked shocked at me and hesitated.

“Y…-You’re right. I’m sorry.” He said slowly.

“It IS the reason?! Why the he…” I looked speechless at him as he suddenly hugged me out of nowhere, in the totally stuffed bus. – This was embarrassing.

“Y..-Yah! What are you doing! People are looking weirdly at us.” I mumbled, and he broke the hug.

“You’re right, again. I’m sorry… again, but… I just felt unimportant! I mean, why could Kim Bum save you when I couldn’t? Why? Does that make any sense?!” He looked at me.

Suddenly, I don’t know why, but I remembered what Hong Ki told me, about the mouth-to-mouth and I felt how I started to blush by the thought. Why hadn’t this dawned to me before?

“A…Anyway, never mind, we have to get off now.” He hurried to say and left the bus. I followed after him. Hoping he didn’t saw my blush just now, but why did he just hesitated like that when he started to speak?

 

We arrived at his house. It was surrender by a big brick wall with a huge gate in.

“Wow. Do you live here?” I asked.

“Yes, I do. It’s nothing special, really.” He answered as he went over to a metal-box that was build into the wall.  He numbered a code and the huge gate opened.

“Nothing… Special, you say?” I asked ironically and stepped into the front garden.

He followed after me as I went up a little road to the house which was a big modern building. He entered yet, another code and opened the door for the house.

“Welcome, please enter.” He said and did it himself. I just followed after him.

“Wow. It’s pretty!” I smiled and looked around.

We both took of our shoes and went towards his room. Oh! I had never been at a boy’s house before, and especially not his room.

“Don’t tell me you’re living alone?”

“Of course not, but my parents aren’t home though. They’re on a business trip.” He said as we entered his room. It was as everything else in this house, big and stylish.

“So… This is my room.” He said.

I placed my suitcase over in the corner and looked amazed around.  

He looked at me.

“What do you think?” He asked as I didn’t say anything.

“It’s wonderful. I really like it.” I admitted and couldn’t stop looking around. This got him to laugh at me.

“You can just take a seat where ever you like to, when you’re done looking around.” He said and sat down on his bed.

“I will.” I said and stopped by some photo of a little boy.

“Oh! Is this you?!” I asked and took the photo up to look closer at it.

“Yes. It is.” He laughed.

“Wow. You were so cute at that time!” I placed the photo again and turned to face him.

“You think? What will you call me now, then?” He stood up, went over to me and leaned very close towards me.

“Uhm… No comment.” I said and leaned backwards. ert would maybe be a fitting word, but I didn’t dare to tell him that.

“Hah.” Was his only word and then the bell rang…