The Phone Call!

The Sweet Second Life

 

“Hi Oppa, are you free? I really need to talk with someone average…”

“Average?” He asked with a voice that sounded kind of disappointed.

“Is not like that. The boys here are just so strange!”

“Why? Have something happened?”

“There haven’t been a time where there haven’t been happened something.” I mumbled and sighed.

“Wow, tell me about it.”

“Yesterday when we arrived, we went to the beach and Kim Bum was about to freak out on me, when I was about to step out in the water with a white t-shirt on.”

I hold a short break so he could have time to get everything I said.

“Yes? What then?”

“Afterwards we ate dinner and went on this bar beside our hostel. Then I got a little bit drunk and felt asleep. When I woke up again everybody had left besides of Seung Ho and then out of nowhere he suddenly…” Arg! This is so embarrassing, and I could feel that I blushed while thinking about it.

“He what?” Oppa asked curious.

“He kissed me.” I hurried to say, kind of hoping he didn’t heard it.

It went silence. – Suddenly I heard something in the other end that sounded as some porcelain that was dropped on floor and break into thousand pieces.

“Yah?! Oppa, are you there?” 

“Yes I’m.” He answered cold and shortly after a while.

“W…-What happened?”

“Oh, you heard that? It was nothing. Don’t think about it.”

He sounded so annoyed all of a sudden. Something seemed wrong, but I couldn’t figure out what.

“Well… Then this morning… He was hugging me tightly and wouldn’t let go of me again. D…-Do you… M… Do you maybe think he is gay?” I almost whispered.

He took a deep breath.

“Well, probably not. It’s probably just instincts that take over. It’s normal to feel attracted to a young, pretty lady as you.” He answered, and I felt like blushing again.

“But he doesn’t even know that I’m a girl…” I mumbled.

“That doesn’t matter. Like I said, it’s just an instinct. It’s possibly that he don’t even know it himself.”

“Wow, Oppa. You’re so clever.”

He laughed at me.

“Oh, and then… Hong Ki also knows it now.”

“He does? How comes?”

“I was afraid that Kim Bum might have told it to Seung Ho and then I shouted at him: ‘Have you told Seung Ho anything about me been a girl?!’, he haven’t, but I shouted to loud that Hong Ki could hear it out in the hallway.”

“Wow. That was really stupid done.”

“I know! It was 100 % my own fault and I don’t blame him. It’s just weird. I thought he hated me, but when he found out he ran over to hug me so tight that I felt down on the floor.” I chuckled, thinking about it.

He went silence for some second once again.

“Wow, yeah. That’s weird.” He replied.

Again something seemed wrong and I decided to change topic.

“So… How it’s going by you? What did you told my parents?”

Before I left needed to find an excuse to leave the house for the upcoming week, but Oppa that told me not to break my little head with it and that he would find on an excuse for me.

“Right. When you’re home you have just been on a maid course.” He smirked.

“A… Maid course? Ha…ha…-ha!”

“What? I think it’s a pretty good excuse, I can’t just have anyone to work for me, you know that?”

“I know, I know!” I looked at my wristwatch.

It went silence again.

“Ji Hyun I…”

“Arg! Oppa, I’m sorry but I have to go now. We’re going out to explore the island in a few minutes.” I said.

“Oh… T..-That okay, we will just talk later then”

“Great! I’m sorry! Bye.” I hanged up.

 

It was as he was about to say something very serious. Too bad I had to hang up. I thought about it. Altogether, he had just seemed weird most of the time I talked to him, and what was that with the breaking porcelain all of a sudden? It was just too unusual…