A Perfect Day, Right?

The Sweet Second Life

 

MONDAY MORNING

As always was he aboard on the bus when I entered it. He looked at me with a hesitated smile as I went over to him.

“Good morning.” He said, still smiling.

“Good morning.” I replied back and smiled a little bit myself as I looked down in the bus floor.

There was an awkward silence between us while people around us just took care of themselves and talked to each others.

Which situation were we two standing in right now? – I looked slowly at his face.

“So… How have you weekend been?” He asked just to have something to say. Pretending that we didn’t met each other’s the day before yesterday.

“It has been very twisted.” I admitted looked away once again.

“You aren’t angry are you?” He kept one.

“Angry? I am not.” I answered. I have even thought about been angry with him, my heart had almost been in the 7th heaven since Saturday. – Did he really like me? I kept on thinking.

“I am glad you’re not.” He admitted and looked now a little bit away himself. 

We were both a bit embarrassed at this moment I guessed.

“I have been thinking about something… When the Christmas occurs together with the new semester… I won’t attend the school anymore.” I told him.

He immediately turned this head towards me and looked at me, first shocked but then did his face turned into something that looked revealed.

“I am glad you won’t.” He said with a, not very, credible voice.

“I am sorry about it, but it is just the best way.”

He nodded and added:

“I know it is. Just promise me that I got to see you… Every day.” He mumbled.

“E…-Every day?” He really did like me? I smiled by myself.

“It just that… Ji Hyun. What do you think about… Uhm… Y..-You and I… I mean…”

“Okay. I would like to.” I answered and took his hand before he could finish asking.

“R…-Really?” He answered with a big smile all over his face.

I smiled and nodded. At the same time stopped the bus and it was our turn to get off.

Still smiling, dragged Seung Ho me with him out of the bus, and for some inexplicable reason we started to run towards the school gate…

… The sun was shining and the sky was blue. It wasn’t cold, neither was it warm. Everything was perfect.

 

The boys were as always standing waiting at the gate.

“Wow, look who comes there. Are you in a busy?” Kim Bum asked as we stopped by them.

“We’re not.” I almost laughed, with I exhaled after air.

“Then what is wrong?” Hong Ki now asked.

“Ji Hyun and I… Are going out.” Seung Ho told them, holding my hand.

“Going… out? Where to?” Min Hyuk asked confused, still with that believe that I am a boy. Poor guy, I better tell him.  

“Not like that, Min Hyuk. Going out like… Dating.” I bite my lips a bit embarrassed and added then with a little mumble to him;

“I am a girl by the way.”

“You’re what?!” He glared surprised at me and Hong Ki and Kim Bum laughed.

Min Hyuk turned his head and looked at them.

“Did you guys know this?!” He asked annoyed.

“Only because we figured it out by us selves.” Kim Bum said to comfort him and looked then at Seung Ho.

“But how did you know?” He asked.

“Oh. Actually, please don’t hate me about this, but I have always known that she was a girl.”

“Y…-You have?!” Hong Ki asked and looked at Seung Ho and then at me.

“Don’t look at me! I didn’t even know that he knew that I was a girl. He played around with me!”

“P…-Played is such a harsh word!” Added Seung Ho.

“But I have forgiven you already, haven’t I?” I looked back at him.

“Yes. But then stop brining the topic up. It feels so awkward.” He admitted, and we all started to laugh.

 

At the same moment, started the bell to ring.

“See you at break.” Seung Ho said to me and patted me at the head. I turned around and looked after the four boys who went inside the gate, side by side, walking thought the big cream-colored school that was standing there in all it pride and might.

I wasn’t worthy, to enter these gates I thought by myself, and decided to skip school and give Oppa a visit and a little briefing about my new upcoming life. Hopefully he won’t get to mad at me.