Oppa's... CONFESSION?!

The Sweet Second Life

 

I feel relieved as the door bell rang and Seung Ho left to check who it was. It could impossible be the boys already? Could it?

I sighed and sat down in a chair as I once again looked around. It felt so weird to be here.

All of a sudden my cell phone rang and I hurried to pick it up when I saw it was Oppa.

“Hi Oppa!” I shouted smiling, even thought he couldn’t see it.

“Hi. How are you doing?”

“Oh… I’m home by Seung Ho right now.” I said.

“By… Seung Ho? Why? What about the trip?”

“We had to go home because one of our teachers apparently used all our money on drinking.”

“Wow. That sounds weird, and then you’re home by this Seung Ho guy, because you didn’t dare to come home early?” He guessed.

This Seung Ho guy? Sounded odd when he said it like that.

“That’s true.” I replied.

“Oh. Well, since you’re in the city anyway why don’t you just look by the bar, instead of we have to talk over the cell phone? I have something to tell you.”

“O…-Okay? I guess I could do that. If is okay with Seung Ho.” I said.

“Off course it is. He doesn’t have to matter about what you’re doing and what you’re not.”

“Okay. I guess I will come for a little moment then.” Then I also had an excuse not to be in this totally awkward place alone with a guy.

“That’s great. We will talk later then.” He finished and hung up.

At the same moment Seung Ho just reentered the room.

“It was just a packet.” He said and smiled while I stood up.

“I while have to leave for a bit.” I said, feeling a little bad about it.

“Oh, why?” He asked.

“My O… Hyung just called and told me to. It sounded a bit important.”

“That’s okay then. Just don’t be away to long.”

“I won’t, I won’t.” I assured him.

 

I hurried down to Oppa’s bar. He was as always standing behind the bar desk, and smiled at me at the same moment I entered the bar.

“You came.” He said with a big smile.

“Yes. I did. You told me to. What do you have to say?”  

He stepped out in front of the bar and stood in the front of me. I looked surprised at him.

“My name is Hyun Joong, I am 24 year old and are born and raised here in Seoul by an average family.” He said to greet me.

I stood looking shocking at him. He had never told me his name before. He had just always been Oppa for me. I had until now, known nothing about him.

“W…-Why are you telling me this all of a sudden?”

“Because I… Like you, and I’m going about to go crazy each time you mention Seung Ho’s name...”  

 

My heart skipped a beat as he told me it. Oh. I had never ever thought about him like that before.