I'm So Screwed!

The Sweet Second Life

 

“Do you usual go home dressed like this?” He started to ask as we walked down the street.

“Yes.” I lied.

“Stop doing that. It is way to eye-catching, some strange people could see you and then… Who knows what happened?” He said, talking like he knew me, not that he didn’t know me, but right now he should be thinking that he don’t know me, thinking that I’m a twin sister. Arg! I am so confused.

We walked straight home and stopped in front of the door.

I hope neither my parents nor my sister saw me with Seung Ho right now. They didn’t even know that he excited. What should I have been telling them?  

“Ah… So it’s here… Ji Hyun, life?” He said and looked at the little small townhouse that we called home. It was nothing against his big villa.

“Y…-Yes it’s here.”

He smiled and looked at me.

“What do you think about I pick you up tomorrow at 11 am?” He asked.

I looked shocked at him. Is he talking about… a date?

“I have something I want to talk with you about.” He explained.

“What? We don’t even know each other.” Well, we weren’t supposed to if all this wasn’t one big lie.

“That doesn’t matter. It’s still a topic we can talk about.”

“Which topic? Tell me, or I won’t meet you.”

He sighed and came with a little discreet smile.

“You brother.” He finally said.

My brother? What did he want to talk to me about… Arg! My brain really can’t twist this.

“Let us… Just met in the park then, I…-I don’t want him to see you come here to talk with me.” I said quickly and he came with his little discreet smile again. What did this do good for?

“Okay then. The park at 11 am.”

I nodded.

“I will see you tomorrow then.” I said, opened the door, went inside and closed it fast again.   

 

The morning was upcoming and I was early awake.

What should I wear I thought, while I sat frustrated at the bed. If I wear some of my normal clothes I will just look like myself too much and that should not happen.

I stood up and went over to my dresser. The only thing I could wear that didn’t look like me was my dress that I was forced to wear under my graduation. I sighed. I guess I will have to bear with that.

I took the dress out of the dressers, found some back leggings that fitted and got changed.

This was awful. I really looked like a dork in this, but there was nothing to do.

I looked in the dresser again and found a little gray pullover that I decided to take on too. Like that it, in any case just looked like I was wearing a skirt.

Afterwards I went out to the kitchen considering if I should take something to eat, but I was way too nervous so I decided to skip it. At least weren’t mine parents at home this morning at my sister was still sleeping, which meant that I didn’t have to run out of the house, which I did many mornings.

 

I figured out that I had everything I needed and decided just to get it over. I left the house and went over to the park where I found Seung Ho waiting for me.

He looked surprised at me.

“Hello.” I said and stopped a few meters from him.

“Hi. Nice outfit.” He said.

“Thank you. It isn’t anything special.” I said awkward and looked a little down.  

“Let’s sit down.” He suggested and pointed at the bench behind us.

I nodded and we both sat down.

“So, what is it you want to talk with me about?”

“Ah. Well.” He hesitated and sighed.

Oh good. Was this going to be serious?

“Let’s just say, all hypothetically that a girl was attending an all-boys school…” He started slowly out.

This was INDEED serious and I was so screwed!