Chapter 6 : Cho Kyuhyun's Second Chance / Nice Knowing You .

Without You .

You saw your oppa sleeping beside you at the side of the bed.

Then you want some fresh air , so you decided to go out . But you are feeling dizzy & you fell onto the floor .

Suddenly someone held you up , it was Kyuhyun  . 

You said , " Oppaaaa .... "

Kyuhyun replied back , " Yes Hye Song ? Come on , You need rest . "

You frowned , " But i wan some fresh air . "

Kyuhyun decided , " Okayy ... We will go out for awhile then you will go back okay ? "

Then you & Kyuhyun went out . You feel more relax at your own garden . Speaking of garden , you suddenly thought about that guy . Jun... Junho ... You dun know why all of a sudden you started to think of him .

Then you started to knock your head with your both hands , your oppa was so worried & said , " Hye Song ahh .. Whats wrong ? Did anything to you ???! "

You just shaked your head , you just said , " No.. Nothing's wrong . I just suddenly thought of something .  "

Kyuhyun asked you again , " Did something happened at school ?! "

You stammered , " N-n-nooooooo ... Nothing . It was prefectly fine . * gave a fake smile to your oppa . * "

Kyuhyun was so worried about you . He hates to see you lykee this .

Then he went in front of you , hold your two shoulders with his both hands and said , " Dongseng ahhh .. i HATE seeing you like this .. I dun want anything to happen to you . Im scared to lose you too . During the 2007 accident , i heard tht you are the only one who always visited me . I almost died . Luckily dad spoke with the doctor . It is the only time i saw dad being like that .After the accident, he changed into a different person .  "

You started to cry for your brother . Kyuhyun flashed back to 2007 .

[ A/n : True Story about Super Junior's Accident in April 2007 . The people involved in the article that i read : Eunhyuk , Leeteuk , Kyuhyun , Siwon , Shindong .

One night after the live recording of Kiss The Radio , 6 Super Junior members are about to leave . But after teetering a few times on the Olympic Bridge, the van eventually flipped over. The Super Junior members in the back saw what was happening. [Leeteuk] grabbed onto his seat, but the car revolved so quickly and intensely that he hitted his face against the window, and he passed out as he let out a shriek .

[ Leeteuk ] Later opened his eyes, and their manager who was driving blamed himself completely . [Leeteuk] saw The Manager was on his knees on the road , screaming that he was going to commit suicide. [Leeteuk] asked everyone if they were okay. Eunhyuk and Shindong said they were okay, but Kyuhyun was nowhere to be found.

Actually , Kyuhyun was about 20~30 meters away. His clothes were all torn, and he was unconscious. The members were so shocked that they tried to wake him up, but he kept speaking nonsense. There were people passing by, so they asked them to call an ambulance.

[ Kyuhyun ] lost his memory for a moment. He woke up, and  was lying on the road. He felt like the bottom half of his was missing. He thought, This is how I die and he prayed, asking for forgiveness. Eunhyuk ran over and prayed with Kyuhyun with tears in his eyes. He thought he was on his knees, but he wasn’t.

[ Kyuhyun ] woke again, and he was at the hospital,. he asked how long I had been there, and they told him it had been four days. He was unable to participate in any activities for 4~5 months.

When Kyuhyun returned to the dorms, Eunhyuk embraced him with tears in his eyes. He realized how precious s really are.

Kyuhyun honestly almost died from the car accident. The doctor told the members that there was no hope. It doesn’t really seem real to Siwon when he heard about people passing on, but this really hit home with Siwon .

It was such a relief when he was discharged from the hospital . But even after he came home, he wasn’t completely healthy. Siwon cried once when he saw him changing. He is so glad he’s healthier now.

[ Copied the article from Allkpop.com , This article is not mine . Just wan to share the accident with the ones who are interested in it . This maybe a preview , you can search at youtube for the accident or search for ' Strong Heart Kyuhyun Second Chance Life '. That is from Kyuhyun's POV & others . ]

Back to the story .

Kyuhyun was crying so did you . At that point of time when your brother has no hope to live , you cried all night long . Praying that your brother will get better so did the members too.  Then Kyuhyun wiped your tears & asked you to stop crying so you did .

Then you went back to your bedroom  . Kyuhyun was looking at you , you were looking at Kyuhyun . Suddenly you said , " Oppa , i feel like im dying you know that . Dun stare at me like that , it give me chills . "

Kyuhyun wipes his tears & say sorry .

You were sad about your brother . You dun wan to lose your brother another time . Suddenly there was a knock on the door . Kyuhyun went down & opened it . It was Krissy , Chansung & someone who was forced to go visit you .

Then Kyuhyun invited them in .

Your brother went upstairs & bring you downstairs .

You smacked your brother's head . " ISHHH.. Im not that sick . Dummy . "

Kyuhyun rubbed his head , " Ouchhhhh .... At least i care for you . Come on .. Lets go down . "

You were so happy to see your friends , Krissy , Chansung , Junho .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAITTTTT ! JUNHO ?! THAT LEE JUNHO ?! THAT SCARY JUNHO ?!

You cant believe it . Why is he here .

Then your brother & you went sat down on the sofa .

Kyuhyun said , " I should get you some drinks . " 

[ At the Kitchen , ]

" Ohh.. Master. You shouldnt do this . I will just get the drinks for you . "

Kyuhyun replied back , " Its okay , its alright . "

But the maid stopped him & said , " Your parents said not to let you do anything by yourself . "

Kyuhyun said back , " Yah Chung Ae ! [ The Maid's name ] Are you my parents dog ?! Im a grown up now i can do it by myself . Now do something else i dun wan you to do it all the time . "

Chung Ae replied , " Yes Master . I will leave you alone . "

Then Chung Ae left your brother alone .

[ Back to the living room . ]

Krissy's mouth opened widely . " WOW ! Your house is so big . "

You giggled , " Hehehe .. "

Your Living room .

Kyuhyun served the drinks .

Kyuhyun added into the conversation , " Hehehe.. Of course it is big . "

Junho suddenly talked , " Its so good to live in here . Nice house , have alot of facilites . Not like mine . "

You was curious why he suddenly talked like that so you asked . " Why did you say like that ? "

He just sighs . Instead of an answer , you got a painful pain of your leg . Yupp.. Krissy stepped your feet .

You were curious again . You started to look at him . Nothing is lacking .

Hair , cool .

Uniform , nothing's wrong .

Shoes , WAITT.. He took off his shoes .

That made you more curious .

Krissy then whispered to you , " Lets go out for awhile . "

So Krissy & you went outside ,

You shouted at her , " YAHH ! Why you stepped onto my foot ! "

Krissy said , " You dun know about him at all ? "

You gave her this face , - . - ... " Of course i dun know . So tell me . "

Krissy explained to you everything . While she was explaining , you began to look at Lee Junho from your long window glass .

After she explained alr , "So you get it now .. "

You was curious again & said , " But how you know all of this information ? "

Krissy gave you that face also , " My hubby of course told me .... "

You giggled , " Hhehehe ... I forgot . "

Krissy then said something again , " I forgot to tell you this .. You know you're ex boyfriend .. "

" Yeaa.. "

"He is so annoyingggg .. " Krissy complained .

You laughed & said , " I know he is always like that . I hate him so much after he transferred away from our old school . But i was in a shocked when he came to the class just now . I didnt know that he transferred into Daehan Arts School . "

Suddenly Kyuhyun shouted when he went out , " Yahh ! arent you going in ..  "

You said back , " Ishhh ... We are coming ... "

Then when you came back in  , Krissy looked at her watch . She shouted ," YAHH JAGI ! Our Cafe ... We must go now . "

Chansung panic too & said , " We must go now . See you tomorrow !! ^^.. Junho , I see you later .  ^^ .. "

[ So.. Now only left You , Junho & Kyuhyun . ]

Kyuhyun said , " Speaking about late , i need to go practice at SME . Take care sis . I will be back soon . ^^ .. "

You said & sigh , " Bye ... "

Now only left you & Junho .

He looked at you, you looked at him.. AWKWARD .

Then you broke the awkwardness .

You said , " Uhmmm... Wanna help me out with the glasses ? "

Junho said , " Sure . "

So you & junho helped out with the glasses .

Suddenly while taking the glasses , you accidently dropped one of it & got a deep cut .

You squeezed to let the glass out but you cant bear the pain , shouted in a pain .

Junho came running to you & helped you . You saw a DIFFERENT SIDE of Junho . He held your hand & tried to find it . The cut was at your index finger .

You were looking at Junho , he was so into helping you . After taking out the glass , he took it out & giggled saying that he found it . Even helping you , plaster the cut . After all the trouble , he giggles & looks at you . Both of you made eye contact with each other . His smile disappeared . After a few more eye contacts , you finally come into your senses & said , ' UHMMMM... Junho ? " Then he came into his senses . Then you said  , " Thanks for the help . " He replied, " Your welcome . "

Then Chung Ae helped to clean the glasses , you thanked her . She said , " No problem Miss. It is always been my job . "

After that , you sent Junho to his house . It was an apartment . At least an apartement. You exchanged phone numbers since you are Classmates .

After sending him back , you went home .

At Living Room , suddenly Chung Ae asked you something , " Miss . Someone left this . Is this the boy's one ? "

You asked , " The Boy's ?? "

Chung Ae said ," Your boyfriend , the one who helped you just now . "

You asked your self , " Boyfriend  ? "

You laughed , " Chung Ae .. He is not my boyfriend ! He is my friend . Nvm i will just take it then give it to him . Btw i dun like him ! "

Chung Ae said back , " One day you will . "

You said , " Nonsense ! "

Then you went back to your bed room. When you were walking back , you were thinking .. " Junho.. That LeeJunho. My boyfriend ... PISHH ! Who wants him ! But that time when he giggled ... Quite Cute . Well .. I dun know why they call him Scary Junho . He is not suitable to be called Scary Junho . But when he is angry then i know . But when he is at the different side of him ,i will just call him.................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Cute Junho . "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ End of Chapter 6 . Will update asap . SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ! ^^ .. ]