Chapter 2 .

Without You .

[Finally you arrived at SME . Your oppa parked at the basement to avoid the fans from seeing you . So he parked the car & turned off the engine . After turning it off , he quickly rush to your door & opened it for you . ]

Then You were annoyed because of your oppa keep treating you lyke his girlfriend . " Oppaa !! Can you treating me lyke your girlfwen ? its annoying. "

Kyuhyun looked at you when you ended speaking . " Why do you hate it ? "

You dun know what to say , " Ummm.. Ummm.. It is just annoying thats all.. I hate it.. I dun wan people to misunderstand about us especially your fans .

Kyuhyun hugged you , " Everything is going to be under controlled . Just dun worry ... Okay my pretty , cute little sister ??

You stepped back from him & complain , " But oppaa.. Lee Soo Man ask me to take care of you , i cant let anything happen to you especially during that time when you got into an accident during 2007 ..

Kyuhyun holded your shoulders & move nearer to you , " Im going to be fine sis.. Im okay noww .. I am big enough alr . "

Then you started complaining againn.. " But i almost lost you .. :( "

Kyuhyun shouted because he was so irritated & dun wan to remember that scene , " CHO HYE SONG ! "

You gave up & walk away as fast as possible to SME . Kyuhyun tried to stop you but you shouted , " DUN FOLOW ME ! CHO KYUHYUNN ! DUN ! "

You went in the dance studio room where suju m is at & sat one corner , sighing . then there was a loud slam on the door & you were shocked . When you looked up it was Kyuhyun your oppa who was angry & shouted at the members . " What stare stare ?! faster practice ! " Everyone was rushing to go to their positions . Then they started practicing .. Song : Break Down .

After a few practices , Kyuhyun went out of the studio to drink water from the water cooler . then Eunhyuk went to you & sat beside you .. you hid your face , You were crying when the members are dancing .. you dun know why . It is just that your heart is aching & you need to cry . You tried to stop your tears but failed . eunhyuk pulled you wif all his might and he saw that you were crying . he immediately shouted at you . " HYE SONG AHH ! WHAT HAPPENED WHY ARE YOU CRYING ??! I should tell your oppa now . " But you reached out for his wrist & stopped him . " Dunn.. *Sobs* Im big enough . I dun need his help so does he . I will be going now . " You packed your bag & wanted to leave but was stopped by Siwon . " Heyy.. We could settle this together wif your oppa . " You turned back to Siwon , " No need , i got my own privacy & so does he . I dun care about him anymore . He is big enough to know what is wrong & what is right . I will not wait as im a big girl too . " Then you went off , firstly you were walking then you started to cry . you stopped , wipe yoir tears & ran away . As far as you can............ Cuz no one is going to stop you from running .


Kyuhyun 's POV :
After a few practices ,

Im so fed up mann ! I cant stop with the car accident scene replaying & replaying in my mind .. replaying . replaying . Arghh !!!!!!!!!!! It better to drink water , to help me relieve my stress .

*sigh* , i wan to speak to my little sister how foolish am i at that basement carpark .

[ On The Way . A few rooms before the dance studio . he heard the conversation going on at the dance studio . ]

" What .... Dongseng ahhh .. Please dun think this way . " 

[ After he heard everything .. He was about to cry ... But he just held it in . ]

[ Suddenly he saw you stopping , holding it in .. But you cant help it . He was just about to stop you but u ran away... ]

[ His tears .... Fell ... , he sat down on the floor .. Crying . He dun know what to do .. It was the first time ..  ]

" Dongseng ahhh ... How could u ... It was my fault ... It was my fault .. "

- End Of POV . -

[ Eun hyuk couldnt take it ... & ran ... But then he saw Kyuhyun .. Crying .. ]

Eunhyuk quickly went to Kyuhyun , " YAH ! Whats wrong ?! Did anything happened to Hye Song ? "

Kyuhyun looked at Eunhyuk with those red puffy eyes , " Hyungg ... Hyungg ... It was all my fault .... "

Eunhyuk was worried & shocked to what Kyuhuun said , " WHAT HAPPENED ?! "

Kyuhyun looked down , " She ran away from me .. It was my fault for making her lyke that . "

Eunhyuk shouted , " NOTHING HAPPENED TO HYE SONG RYTE ?! "

Kyuhyun said , " Nothing .. "

Eunhyuk helped Kyuhyun to stand up . " Come on , take a rest first .. I will search for Hye Song . "

[ So Eunhyuk helped Kyuhyun & asked the members to take care of Kyuhyun while Eunhyuk & Donghae search for you . ]

[ Meanwhile they are searching for you , you ran as fast as possible . Until u cant run . U stopped at your best friend 's Cafe . ]

- Went in & searched for Eun Mi . -

you shouted, " EUN MI YAHH ! EUN MI .... Please help me .. " You cried cuz you cant bear the pain .. 

Eun Mi ran to you , " WHAT HAPPENED ?! DID ANYONE HURT YOU ?? "

You said , " No ... My brother .. "

Eun Mi was so worried about you & said , " Did anything happened to him ?! Tell me nothing happened to him . "

You said , " No .. We fought .. He was so angry at me .. "

Eun Mi calmed down , " Then you should talk to him .. "

You shook your head , " No .. It will make him angry .. "

Eun Mi said , " You nvr try you will never know . Now wait .. "

[ Eun Mi went to Channie , who is the barista . ]

Eun Mi talked to Channie , " Channiee .. Can you take care of the cafe for awhile ? "

Channie replied , " Krissy..... Im busy here ... How can i take care .. "

Eun Mi pleaded him , " PLEWEASEEE ... With a banana on top ... >< .. "

Channie said , " Arrassooo ...... "

Eun Mi was shocked , " Really ? THANKS CHANNIE !! ^^.. Love you so muchh .. "

Channie said with his aegyo , " Your welcomee Krissy .. Forget to buy bananas for me .. ^^.. "

Eun Mi said , " Okayy .. ^^.. " 

Krissy turned back , she saw alot of gurls looking at Chansung . Especially the waitresses 

She slammed the table , " YAHH ! DUN YOU HAVE WORK TO DO ?! "

- The waitresses were in a shocked & quickly return to work .. Krissy whispered to herself , " This gurls , if i didnt see ..ARGHH .. Will stare at my honey all day long . " -

[ Then Krissy helped you go back to SME .. On the way , she sms Kyuhyun to not worry about you .. Cuz you are with her ryte now .. Kyuhyun  calm down abit . Then he sms both of the guys that Krissy is on the way to SME . ]

 

 

[ A/N : Sorry for the late update . Busy .. I will try on Monday for the Next chapter. Btw SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT . Been busy watching MBC , ' Missing You ' Korean Drama .. HAHAHAS .. Have you watched UKISS , ' Standing Still ' it was AWESOMEE ! ^^.. Anyways .. Bye ! ^^..  ]