Chapter 21 - Connection ?

Without You .

" So Eun , you will seat at the back there . " 

So Eun just nodded happily and went to her seat .

Then Junho sat down ,  he turned to his right . He saw you , you saw him . 

In reality , if he wasn't like that . You would just cried in front of the teacher & hugged him .

But what to do .. You just have to bear the pain .

Then you heard the teacher said , " 5 minutes more , be at the Dance Studio . I have to go somewhere first . Now Go . "

You thought inside your mind , " How am i going to bear that pain .. That sweet memory ... I can't live like this .. I just can't ! "

You were daydreaming . Himchan poked you , " Hellooooooooo~ Down To Earth Hye Songggg .. Are you awake ???? "

You giggled & went to the Dance Studio with Himchan . Before you step into the Dance Studio , you close your eyes .. Remembering what happened ...


 

Then after a few shaking , you got your senses back .

" Y-youuu... Junhooo...."

He was so worried about you & said , " Yes ? "

" Is it true ? That you ... "

" That me what ?"

" That you said that you deserve me ? "

" No.. Hahahas. What you are you thinking about ? I just wan to tell you this ."

" Ouhhh..." You let out a sad Ohhh ..

Junho notice your sad Ouhh .. He hold both of your shoulders & said ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are already mine from the day we first talked ."

 

OH MY GAWD !

 

He pulled you close to him . Both of you keep making eye contacts . With each other . Those black ,cute eyes looking at you . Making you blush . As you look at him , the more closer he is to you . Making you nervous .You close your eyes .. He close his eyes too & tilt his head , going closer & closer to your lips . Closer & Closer .. And Finally his lips touches your lips .

Now inside your mind  , there are fireworks bursting ! ^^ ..


A tear fell down to your cheek .

You quickly wipe it off and went in the Dance Studio .The teacher came , " Students .. I got a very special special announcement .. The School is having a concert .. A Challenge for the whole School . Everyone will either go solo or ... Duets .. You can sing , dance & etc . Everyone for free period , you all will start  on the preparation . You can create your own song . That will be challenging but GOOD LUCKK ! Now ...... "

The teacher starts to talk , you didn't listen .. You keep looking at Junho .

You can't stop . Suddenly you're caught by him . Who else ... Junho of course . Then you turned back .

Junho smirked and shook his head . You saw .. As you took a peek at him ..

It is good to see him smile but that smile won't last forever right .. 

Then Himchan tap on your shoulder , you turn to him . 

" Heyy Hye Song , want to get a challenge ? "

" Writing songs ??? "

Himchan nodded .

" No wayyyyy !!! "

" Yes Wayy ! ~ " 

Himchan started with his aegyo .. You can't resist for the past years you have been with him . From Kindergarden until now .

You kinda admit that he is actually kinda cute .

" RINGGGGGG !! " There goes the bell .. Next Lesson ... : Singing Lesson / Song Writing .

 Another teacher came in , everyone greeted her . Blah blah ... 

" By now .. You guys should have know about that concert .. Who is trying to make their own songs ??

Himchan raised up his hand . Alot of people did but to you , you kinda think it is better to sing a KPOP song . Just sing no need to prepare or what.

Suddenly the teacher looked at you and said , " Hye Song .. Since you're the oldest sunbae than them ... I'll let you sing first . "

You were shocked but nervous . Then you came up on stage .. You said , " I will be singing .. Suddenly by 2BJH . "

"OMGG.. I love that song . " 

Alot of people keep whispering , " 2BJH ? " 

You juat giggled .

[ A/n : I picked the song 'Suddenly' from our lovely beastly GROWN Idols .. 2PM ! ^^ .. Their Korean Ver of Even When We Are Apart Japanese Album song . ]

Here is the eng subs .

 

 

You started to sing ..

Taecyeon Part :  "Suddenly , your face came into my mind .. 

Suddenly , I thought of you . So I took the deeply buried memories from my heart once again . "

[ Skip to Junho Part . ]

Junho Part : " Why I can't forget you ? I'm only hurting like a fool . Why won't my heart listen to me ? I try to forget and forget and force myself to laugh . "

[ Skip To Wooyoung Part ]

" Are you doing well ? After you have left me ? Fine , I'll erase you . Although my heart keeps searching for you . "

[Skip to Chansung Part . ]

" Now I shouldn't look for you , who has gone far away . Even if my heart crumbles and falls ,  I hope you're happy . Even if my heart ever looks at you , and calls out your name , my love . "

You started to shred your tears .. The music stopped , then you felt warm loving hands around you .. It was Himchan .

Comforting you to stop crying and making sure that everything will be alright .

Then you step down from the stage , it was Junho's turn .

Junho said , " I will be singing ... Nice & Slow . "

 

 

[ A/n : SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^... ]

You just smiled ..

Then it was Himchan's turn . He was singing 'Secret Love . '


After a few minutes later , it was recess time .

You were walking out from the door suddenly someone blocked the way  .

Unexpectedly it was Junho .

He looked at you , you looked at him .

He asked you , " Are you a HOTTEST ? "

"HOTTEST ?" You were abit disappointed cuz you thought he remembered you .

" Y-yeaaa .. " You lied .

" I can have a fanservice .. "

" Can I Hug You ? " You really wanted a hug from him . You miss him so much ...

" YEA ! Of course .. You're my fan of course . "

You and him hugged .

Suddenly your tears fell .. Non-stop . 

Junho let go of the hug & said worriedly , " Ohhhh.. Don't cry . I'm here for you .. "

You mumbled to yourself but a bit loud , " But you are not by my side anymoree .. "

Junho said , " What did you say .. "

" Nothing . "

You can't take it anymore and ran away . 

Suddenly it was raining .

Junho chase after you . Suddenly there was a oncoming car speeding . Junho ran as fast as he could & pulled you from the car .

You were pulled by him , you froze at that moment .. He was backhugging you .. 

Junho said , " Are you okay ? "

You nodded .

Junho let go of you & you walk away .. Junho was so blank after that backhug. He Had a feeling that you and him had this connection but he just can't figure it out..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Will he remember you ? Or not ? Is someone blocking your way or his way or both ? Stayy Tuneddddd !!!!!!!!!! ^^.. Subscribe & Comment ! ^^.. -