Get Well Soon Little Bunny .

Without You .

The Next Morning .

You and Kyuhyun are already awake . Both of you are dressing up to go to school . After you dressing up  , you went to the dining table .

You said to your brother , " Oppa , Good Morning . "

Your oppa replied back , " Ohh .. Hye Song ahh .. Good Morning . Had a good rest ? Are you okay ? "

You nodded .

Then you two went to eat your breakfast together .

After breakfast , you asked your brother . " Oppa , can we visit the hospital now instead of after school ? "

He giggle and nodded . 

So as promise , two of you went to the Hospital . Before you went to the Hospital , you took some fresh fruits for Himchan 

At the ward , you went and sat beside him . You open up the curtains .

Kyuhyun ask you , “ Hye Song , want some tea ? I will go buy for you .. “

“ Okay then . Be careful . “

“ *smiles* Okay Little Sister . “

When Kyuhyun went out of the ward , suddenly Himchan shouted .

“ Yahhhh  .. Close the curtains .. I want to sleep ! “

“ Kim Himchan ssi .. Time to WAKE UPPPP ! “

Himchan was shocked and he fell down onto the floor from the bed .

You laugh out loud .

Himchan rub his back with his hand and said , “ LITTLE BUN BUNNNNN !!!!! Don’t you ever wake me up like that again ! You know I hate it ! “

“ Hehehe.. Im sorry . Come let me help you . “

“ NO NEED ! I can help myself . “

“ Aigooo .. Our Little Bunny is upset with Little Bun Bun . “ You said it while poking his cheek .

He shove your hand and turn his body away from you .

“ Ishhh .. Little Bunny .. Don’t be sad .. Plweaseeeeeee .. “

“ Mehrong ! “

“ Little Bunny !!! “ You comfort him then you tickled his sides .

He laugh out loud and asked you to stop tickling him .

You said , “ Not until you are not upset with me . “

“ Okay .. Okay .. Hahahahahah .. It tickles .. “

Then you never tickle his sides again .

Suddenly Kyuhyun came in with the two hot teas . 

Kyuhyun ask Himchan , " So how are you feeling ? Good ? "

"*Nods* Hye Song ahh .. I have to tell you something . "

" What is it ? "

" I will be leaving Seoul soon . "

" But Himchan .. You just recover .. How ... "

" I'm fine . Have a good relationship with Junho okay ? "

" Oppa.. What about you ? I thought we are suppose to be together . "

" I will be fine . Trust me .. You trust me right ?? "

You nod .

" Then , go to Junho . Be happy okay .. Don't you cry .. Why are you crying ?? I hate to see you cry . Smile for me can ? I'm not dying anyways . We can skype .. "

" Arrasso .. Himchan .. I will miss you . "

Kyuhyun who was slient , he spoke . " Hye Song .. Let's go .. If not , we will be late for school . "

You nod and hug Himchan then left for school .


[ At School . ]

As usual , it is so noisy in the morning .

Krissy and Chansung are already lovey dovey at class .

Junho is just sitting down there , looking so bored . Then he said , " Yahh Hwang Chansung ! Where's my Hye Song ? "

Chansung said , " I think she is on the way to School . She stay at Himchan's house for now . "

Junho slammed the table and stood up , " BWO ?! HIMCHAN ?! ISHHHH THAT GUY ~! "

Chansung put his hand on Junho's shoulder , " Hyung , calm down . Himchan is at the Hospital . She sleep at Himchan's with her brother . Are you jealous ? "

Junho shove Chansung's hand away and sat down , " Hwang Chansung . You are so sarcastic . Arghh .. "

Chansung smirk . 

Then along the way to your classroom . 

Kyuhyun stopped you , 

" Hye Songie .. Are you sure you're okay ? If not , you can rest at home . "

You put your both hands on your oppa's shoulders .

" Oppa .. Focus on Nicole for now . I got Junho remember ?? "

"*Laughs* I remember .. Arrasso .. "

Then both of you started to walk .

At the door of 2-3 .

Kyuhyun widen up his arms .

You asked , " Oppa .. What are you doing .. "

" You know ... You always do it to me during our childhood together . "

" ISHH .. Oppa .. Why you like to bring up the past .. Arrasso . "

You hugged your oppa .

Kyuhyun whispered at your ear . " Hye Songgie . You have grown up . I miss you , cat ."

" Hehehe .. Oppa .. See when i see you at the corridors .. You are so DEAD . I miss you too , mouse . "

Then Kyuhyun let go of the hug and rub your hair .

You always hate him doing that .

Then you went in your classroom , you saw Junho . Looking at you .. 

You went to him , running .

You hugged him and shout , " LEE JUNHO ! I MISS YOU ! Have you been fine ? "

He said , " I'm fine . How about Himchan ? Is he okay ? "

You nodded . 

Then you saw Chansung looking at Junho sadly .

You asked , " Chansung ahh .. Why are you looking at Junho so sadly .. Did something happened ? "

Chansung said , " N-no .. * sigh * "

You know something isn't right . You were about to ask him but your homeroom teacher already went in . 

Then you went to your seat and sat down .


During Recess .

You saw Chansung alone . You pulled Chansung's hand , he kept shouting yahh .. where are we going ?? 

You pulled him to the Garden .

You release his hand and said , " Tell me , what the heck happen . "

" Well .. Yesterday when you got kidnap .. Junho wanted to help but suddenly his mind got hurt again . "

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT ?! IS HIS MEMORY GOT ERASED AGAIN ?! "

" He got a repressed memory .. That means a memory that is blocked by trauma or stress . "

" So .. What the memory about ? "

" I think it is about a kidnap . I talked to his mom . It was true that their family suffered from a kidnap because of their father . He loan so much money from this gang . "

" So what happened to his father ? "

" He... he got killed by the gang . In front of the family members . "

" BWO?! WHO THE HECK IS THAT GUY THAT KILLED HIM ?! "

" I don't know but .. His mom told me about the leader of the gang . He is the richest guy in the gang . "

" What is his name ? "

" I can't tell you Hye Song . "

" TELL ME ! I can look for him and threaten him . If i can kill him , i'll kill him . "

" Hye Song , you can't . "

" Why not .. Chansung ahh . He killed the person that Junho adores the most ! "

" Hye Song ahh .. You can't find him . "

" YAHH .. Thats not true . I can just contact the police and - "

Suddenly Chansung shouted .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" CHO HYE SONG ! THAT GUY IS YOUR FATHER ! "

 

" WHAT ?! It can't be .. It can't be .. IT CAN'T BE ! " You kneeled down on the floor .

" Hye Song ahh .. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier . "

Then Chansung hugged you while you were crying .

In your mind , you keep saying , " It can't be true .. Appa .. Didn't kill a person .. "

You kept on crying and crying after Chansung comfort you . Suddenly you out .


Then you heard a familiar voice saying , " Hye Song .. Wake up .. I still want to live with you . "

You open up your eyes and you saw Kyuhyun Oppa holding your hand .

You smile weakly and asked , " Where are we ? "

Kyuhyun said , " We are at the Hospital  . Hye Song ahh .. I know everything already . "

You got up and said , " Oppa .. Appa didn't kill Junho father right ? " Your tears starts to fall ..

Kyuhyun said , " Well .. "

You shouted , " OPPA ! TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE ! What about our family ? Appa isn't going to jail right ? "

Kyuhyun didn't answer your question . You started to shake him and shout , " OPPA ! TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE .. RIGHT ?! OPPA ! TELL ME THAT HE ISN'T INVOLVE IN THE GANG ! APPA , IS A NICE PERSON RIGHT ?! " 

Kyuhyun said while his tears fall , " Hye Song ahh .. CALM DOWN .. "

" NO ! NO ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! "

Then the doctor came and gave you a shot . Then you out again .

When you woke up , it was already morning and you realised that you're at your own house .

Kyuhyun was sleeping beside you , you smiled and tried to calm down . So you went out to get some fresh air . 

You still can't believe that your appa is involved in the murder scene .

So you went in and ask Chung Ae , " Chung Ae .. Is my father home ? "

Chung Ae replied , " He went to a business trip to China . "

Then you thought inside your mind , " I'm sick and where is he ?! CHINA ?! ARGHHH ! I shouldn't have cry for the cold hearted jerk .. I HATE MY FATHER . Maybe he deserve to go to jail .. But he is my father after all .. ARGHHHH I don't know .. "

Chung Ae asked you , " Miss .. Would you like to eat some porridge ? I made it . "

You nod and went to the dining table . Then you eat the porridge .


As usual , Chansung will always pick Eun Mi up . But today it is different .

Chansung isn't picking Eun Mi up . So , she message Chansung . 

" Channie .. My sweet Channie .. I'm already at the bus stop . "

Chansung saw the message and sigh .. Junho saw it and said , " Channie ahh.. If you have to ,  leave .. I can do it alone . "

" No . I have to seek revenge for what that fcuking bastard did to your father . "

Chansung replied to Eun Mi , " Mianhae .. I can't . I'm busy right now . "

Eun Mi saw that message and was so upset. So she decided to call Chansung .

" Chansung ahh .. Why are you so busy .. "

By bluetooth set , " *Whispers* Mianhae Eun Mi ahh .. Can you go back just for today ? "

" Okay .. "

At the background ,

" Chansung ahh .. Its time . Be careful . "

" Arrasso."

Chansung ended the phone call . 

Eun Mi find it so weird so she decided to call Hye Song .

- At Hye Song's house -

Chung Ae said , " Miss.. It is your friend . Eun Mi .. "

You nod and took the phone .

" Hello Eun Mi ahh .. "

" Hye Song ahh .. Do you know where Junho is going ? "

" No.. Why ? Is he in danger ? "

" I think so .. He is with Channie .. I will go to your house now ."

After a few minutes .. Eun Mi already at your house .

You open up the door and said , " OHH .. Eun Mi ahh .. "

Eun Mi went in your house and sat down . 

Chung Ae was serving both of you ,

Eun Mi said , " I think we should follow them .. Should we ? "

" Of course , we should ! My Jun Jun is in danger . But where is it ? "

" I know .. I tracked that phone call since i am a expert of tracking . Since my dad is a police officer . "

" Okay then .. I will get ready . "

Suddenly you feel so dizzy and you stop from walking . 

Eun Mi asked you , " HYE SONG AHH ! Are you okay ?! "

You just nodded . 

" You can just rest at home while i go follow them . "

" Noo.. I'm fine . I must see my Jun Jun . "

So you dressed up , took everything that you need . Then you saw your oppa sleeping still . 

You went to him and whispered , " Oppaa .. I will be back soon .. I will be safe. "

Then you went out of the room , you told Chung Ae not to tell your oppa or anyone about it . 

So you and Eun Mi went out and followed Chansung and Junho . 

Went you and Eun Mi already found out about the place . There's no sign of Chansung and Junho . 

Suddenly you felt someone nearing you , you turned around .. Someone grabbed your neck and points a knife at your stomach .. You start to feel scared .. You whispered , " Eun Mi ahh .. Help Me .. "

Then a guy came , that guy shouted , " SHUT UP ! YOUR FAMILY HAD MADE ME SUFFER FOR SO MANY YEARS ALREADY ! "

Eun Mi can't take it anymore and she shouted back to that guy , " LET HER GO ! WHAT YOU WANT FROM HER ! "

" Yahhh .. Your family also .. That father of yours .. Because of him . I suffered ! "

" WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FATHER ?! YAHH ! " Eun Mi start to fight back with the gang . 

[ For your info , she did abit of Taekwondo .. ]

When she already defeat all of them .. She released you suddenly behind her is that guy covered by the mask .. Holding a baseball bat .

" EUN MI AHH ! BEHIND YOU ! "

She looked behind and she got hit by the baseball bat . She became unconsicous .

That guy came closer to you , you took a step back .. Every single step that guy make , you will always take a step back .

" Its your turn ... Hye Song ssi .. "

When you took a step back , it was a dead end .. Your fear increased rapidly .. Your heartbeat increased .. 

You got no choice .

Then you thought of one , when he is nearing you .

You kicked his foot and he was yelping in pain . You escape from that guy .

[ That Telephone scene was from Krissy_ . ]

You ran as fast as you could . You got no choice but to call Junho / Chansung . As your best friend's life is in danger ,

You call Chansung's phone number .

" Hello Hye Song .. What's wrong ? "

" C-Chansung .. Tell me .. Where are you guys ?! " You screamed through the phone .

You heard at the background , Junho said .

" We are eating . Why ? "

" LEE JUNHO , DON'T YOU LIE TO ME . THIS TIME IT IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO LIE ! Chansung , you are listening right ? "

" Yup . "

" Listen carefully .. EUN MI IS IN DANGER ! "

" Yahh .. Hye Song are you sick ? She can't be in danger . Maybe she is on the way back home from the cafe . What could go wrong ? "

" ISHHHHH !!!!!!!!! BELIEVE ME OR NOT .. But she is in the hands of that guy . She fought with them then she got hit by the baseball bat . SHE IS IN TERRIBLE DANGER ! I DON'T FREAKING CARE BUT MEET ME AT KRISSY CAFE ! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- What will happen to the 4 of them .Stay tuned . -