Chapter 13 : After The Concert / What ?!

Without You .

- Fast Forward Mode . -

- After The Concert -

You & Krissy went out of the stadium . 

Krissy was so excited & started her crazy ness . 

Krissy : OMGGGGG CHANNIEEEEEE YDNGCKG DYDNDFJSTNDGDYE 

You just facepalm yourself then you remembered about the message . You said to Krissy .

" Eun Mi ahhh .. I have to go somewhere I see you tomorrow !! ^^.. "

Then you ran , then Krissy just stood there . Looking blurry 

Krissy said , " Okay then. "

After all the HOTTEST have gone away . You secretly went to 2PM Waiting Room . You wanted to surprise them so you hid somewhere .

A few minutes later , you heard the door opening . It was very noisy then you popped up . All of the members was surprised .

Junho said , " HYE SONGG AHH ... You startled me .. "

You just giggled ...

Then Taecyeon asked you , " Why suddenly you are here ? You know it is no access . "

You shouted , " YAHH .. I'm Junho's best friend , you know .. "

Suddenly someone said , " Junho's Best Friend .. Are you .... The girl that Junho talked about .. He like you right ? "

Everyone turned around ,

Everyone in unison, "SHINYOUNG ?! "

You just stammered & said , " N-no.. I'm Junho's friend . He doesn't like me , i like someone else . "

Shinyoung said , " Ouhhh..I'll be waiting outside then . :) "

After Shinyoung left , you gave a sigh of relief .

Then Junho asked you carefully , " Hye Song ahhh.. Do you like someone else ? "

You were blur , " Me ? Liking someone else ? "

Junho said , " Yeaaaa.. *Went closer to you* You dun like anyone else right ? "

You went closer to him too & said ," I like someone . "

Junho suddenly raise his voice , " WHO ?! "

You whispered to him.......

 

 

 

" Kyuhyun . "

Then Junho laughed & said , " YAHHH... You scared me.. I thought you like someone else . "

You just laugh out loud then you asked Taecyeon a question , " Are you going back to JYPE after the concert ? "

Taec said , " I think so .. Why ? "

You lied , " I was just curious about JYP Entertainment . "

Junsu said , " Okay then we will sent you to JYPE . "

[ At JYPE . ]

Your POV .

It has been a long time since i stepped into the Entertainment . Things has not change .

While walking i remembered a particular memory , it is still fresh in my mind . It feels like it was just yesterday that thing happened .

A few years back  ,

You were waiting for someone , then they came alr .

You said , " JASONNN !!! ^^.. You are here already .. Ready for practice ? "

Jason replied , " Of courseeee .. ^^.. Is JYP President here ? "

You said ," I think so . LET'S GOOO !! ^^. "

So you & Jason , went for practice . During practice , your other members , Janet & Jaehee came . Started to stretch & continue practice together .

Then another memory .

" BAMMM ! BOOMMM ! CRASHHH ! " It was the sound that the car made . You feel the car is turning 360 degree then it landed with a loud sound & a very hard impact . When the car is already on the ground , you saw blurry images of your members laying on the road . Wif scars , blood flowing everywhere . You were scared , scared that you can lose anyone at any point of time . Your manager started to go to single member . You saw that your manager was hurt too..When slowly people started to come , you suddenly feel like you want to pass out already . But you held on , you tried . So you slowly went to Jaehee & Janet, they were okay no major injuries . But when you went to Jason , he was lying on the floor . He was bleeding profusely . You started to pray , " God , I hope you could save our members . I dont want to lose any of them .  Especially this guy here . Jason , my best friend , my crush . I hope you could save him first , I dun wan to lose him , I love him so much . " You started to cry . Then you said , " Jasonn.. Jason ! Wake Up ! Wake up !! Wakeee up Pleaseee .. Wake up .. *crys* " When you heard the ambulance siren coming nearer , you started to faint .

When you woke up , you saw your friends , Janet & Jae Hee crying then you asked them .

" Janet , Jaehee , Why are you crying ? Where is Jason ? "

Janet replied , " Jasonn... Jasonnn... He didnt make it . He died when he was on the way to the hospital . "

You were extremely shocked , your crush , your lover . Died in a car accident . Then you said , " WHAT ?! H-he died ? How many days i have been sleeping ? "

Jae hee said , " 1 Week . "

You said , " OMGG . Jasonnnn...*You started crying . * "

You remembered all the memories wif Jason .

- When you played catching -

You : YAHHH ! JASONNN ! YOU'RE DEADDD ! >.< "

Jason : You can't catch me !!! MEHHHRONGGG ! :p "

You : JASONNN ! >.<

Jason :YOU CANT CATCH ME ~

- When you were sad -

You : Jasonn ahh .. What should i do ? I cant completed that routine . :( Im so going to get scolded .

Jason : Ishh.. Dun worry .. ^^.. I will teach you .

After Jason died , you dont know what to do wif your life . You keep crying then after days of crying you decided something . So you went to JYPE , went straight to the President's Office .

JYP : Ohh Hye Song ahhh ... Are you feeling better ?

You : No actually . I have decided to quit as being an artiste .

JYP : What ? Hye Song ahh have you already reflect on your decision ? You know i could just set up a little break for you .

You : No need President . I have already reflected . But until when ? Until i can forget about him ?! I couldn't President . How could i forget about the one that is like a brother , a best friend & of course a lover .

JYP : Relax Hye Song . I understand . Okay then , i let you quit . But if you think you want to come back . My doors are waiting for you . They are 24'/7' open for you cuz you are SPECIAL. Good luck then , have a nice day . I'll see you when i see you .

From that day onwards , you didnt even stepped in JYPE Anymore . Not alot of people know about your group '2BJH'<< Random group name .

[ End of POV . ]

Your tears started to fall but you held them in .

Then you walked to the President's Office .

You knocked onto the door

You heard JYP voice saying , " Come In . "

So you did , JYP saw you , stopped whatever he is doing & gave you a hug .

JYP : It has been a long time , i never see you .

You just giggled & said , " Of course . So what's the rush ? "

JYP : I was wondering maybe if you could .....

You asked , " Could what ? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Join JYP Nation back ? "

You were shocked . You join back JYP Nation ..

 

 

 

 

- I just wan to keep it short & sweet . SUBSRCIBE & COMMENT . ^^.. :) Ohh yeahh One more NOTICE .

i may be not update it cuz busy wif life , school . You know Author have their own life too.. So yeahh .. When i update , it means im free & im bored of course . But tomorrow i wont be updating . PEACE ! Maybe im going Hiatus . Maybe idk .

[ TAECKHUN Moment .. ^^..]

[ BANGG !! ^^..]

[ Anyone here melting ? I know i am .. ^^... KYAAAAAAA~]

[ YYYY BABYYYY.. "Wanna kiss me ?? Baby.. " LAWL ~ ^^.]

[ MONKEY KHUNNNN.. ^^..]

[ Come here youu !! ^^..]

[ Goofing aroundd huh Himchann... ]

[ LOOKS LIKE AN ALIEN .. SCARYYY.. ]

Thats all GIF for todayy.. ^^ BYEE !! ^^