Chapter 20 - Problems ..

Without You .
HEYYY ! I'm backkk .. ^^.. 2PM IS BACKKK !! ^^.. After Two-years of waiting . Finally !!

     [ Hye Song Is Backkkkkkkkk !!! ] A/n : HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA !!

     [ WHO ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ]

[ * Takes off wig * Annyeongggggggg !!!!!!!!!! ]

[ Ouhhhhhh.. Its Wooyoungg .. ]

- I will just stop here ... -

 
 
Sorry if i make mistakes for this chapter .

"What should I do ?" You said .
 
All of them kept quiet .. Nothing to say .. Suddenly Miss A came into the studio.. Then Fei shouted .
 
" What The Hell Happened ?! 2PM what did you do ? "
 
2PM said . " We didn't do anything .. It is just that .. An article .. "
 
Fei asked . " About ? "
 
Wooyoung said , " About .. Him chan & Jason .. "
 
Fei said , " Jason ? Who is he ? "
 
Suddenly your tears starts to flow down .. Non - Stop .
 
Everyone started to comfort you .. They didn't know what to do .. So Fei told JYP & he started to call Himchan .
 
JYP : Himchan ahh...This is JYP . I need you to come here now . It is about Hye Song .
 
Himchan : Okay JYP .
 
[ Himchan quickly went out of his dorm & went to JYPE . ]
 
He ran to the studio .. You were still crying . He ran to you & hugged you .
 
Himchan : Hye Song ahh .. It's okay .. It's me , Himchan . SHHHHHHH ... It's okay . I can handle it you will be fine . I promise to you .
 
You sobbed , " What about Junho .. "
 
Himchan said , " Junho is going to be fine . He will be fine . Nothing will happen .. Come on .. I know you're not well .. Come on , I will send you back to my house . "
 
JYP said , " To your house ?? "
 
Himchan said , " Yes to my personal house .. Don't worry I will be at the dorm . Nothing is going to be happening . My helpers will help her . "
 
JYP nodded , you & Himchan went to his house .
 
Himchan guide you to his bedroom . He said .
 
" Rest well & I will send you to school . I don't want anything to happen to you . "
 
" Ok .. Himchan . You sound just like my brother . 
 
Himchan smirked . 
 
" Talking about my older brother , can you call him .. I'm so worried about him after he left the house . "
 
" Okay I will call him now . After this you will go to sleep okay ? "
 
" Okay . "
 
So Himchan called your older brother , Kyuhyun .
 
Himchan : Hi . This is Himchan .
 
Kyuhyun : Hi . Why suddenly you called me ??
 
Himchan : Your sister wants to talk to you ..
 
Kyuhyun : My sister ?
 
Himchan passed the phone to you .
 
You : Oppa .. Where are you ? 
 
Kyuhyun : I'm at SM .. Practicing . Where are you ?
 
You : I'm at Himchan's house . 
 
Kyuhyun : Why are you at his house ?!
 
You : I had enough of dad . Kyuhyun oppa don't worry .. I will be safe . Himchan will go back to his dorm & his helpers will stay with me .
 
Kyuhyun : Okay I believe you . See me tomorrow after school .
 
You : Okay ..
 
* Then the phone conversation ended . *
 
You gave back the phone to Himchan .
 
You : Thanks Himchan .
 
Then he took back the phone & rubs his hand on your hair .
 
You just giggled . He smiled at you , you did the same .
 
" Okayyy.. Time to sleepp !! ^^ .. "
 
You got ready to sleep .
 
Himchan switched off the light & close the door .
 
Suddenly there was a phone call .
 
It shows ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

" President . "

Himchan was pissed & he picked up the phone .

Red - Himchan .

Blue - President

Yeobosehyo ?

 

Himchan , where is she ?

 

She is with me . Don't you worry .

 

Himchan , I want you to make sure she stays with you .

 

President , i had enough !! I'm sick of this ! President ! STOP !

 

KIM HIMCHAN !

 

Then Himchan ended the phone call .

Then he kicked the wall & shouted .

One of his helpers came & asked worriedly , " Master , What's wrong ? "

Himchan just shakes his head & went out of the house .

He went back to his dorm . Zelo & Daehyun were looking at Himchan & asked .

" What's wrong ? "

He got so pissed & kicked the furniture then walked off . Everyone was so shocked . Yongguk can't take it anymore & blocked Himchan's way .

Himchan said in a very serious tone , " Go Away . "

Yongguk answered back , " No . Unless you tell me what the heck is going on until you're so pissed off just by one question . "

Himchan breathes in then let it out forcefully & stared at Yongguk , " So what if im like this .. You guys don't care . Right ? "

Himchan stared at him a bit more stronger . Yongguk grabbed on Himchan's clothes with both hands .

Yongguk said , " Listen here , i don't play games here Mr Kim Himchan . "

Himchan said back , " Neither do i . " Himchan brushed off Yongguk's hands off his clothes. Then he walked to his own room . Yongguk was just standing there , His hand were covering his eyes . With his eyes closed & sighs .

Everyone was very quiet . Not saying a word until Youngjae broke the awkwardness .

" Who wants to watch Paranormal Activity 3 like how BTOB Hoobaes did ? "

Everyone raise up their hands . Except for Yongguk .

Then there is awkwardness again . Zelo said , " I will get the popcorns ready ! "

"Daehyun will follow . "

Everyone got something to do , Youngjae uttered while Yongguk suddenly stared at him . " I-i-i I will text Manager Hyung to buy some watermelons ..^^ .. "

Then Yongguk stopped staring at Youngjae & went inside Himchan's room . Everyone went & took a peek .

Yongguk was just standing in front of Himchan . While Himchan was just sat down at his bed looking down .

They heard the conversation ,

"Kim Himchan , what's wromg ? "

" Nothing . Just Go Away . I want to be alone . "

"Can't you just tell me ? I'm your older brother . Please talk . I hate seeing you like this . "

" It's because of  .......... "

The other members outside the room shouted  , " WHATTTT ?! "

Next Morning

Your POV :

Suddenly woke up because of a noise .. So i went out , i saw Himchan . Already prepared for me breakfast .. Thats so sweet of him . ❤ ^^.. Then I  get ready for school . After that I went to the dining table . Himchan said to me , " Good Morning Hye Song . "  I smiled and said Good Morning too .. Before I started eating , I asked Himchan , " Want to eat ? " Himchan just shook his head . I started to get mad , " Ishhh .. Eat .. I know you're in a bad mood . Just Eat . . "  Himchan just smiled to me , " *Smile* You know that i'm in a bad mood . " I giggled , Then me & Himchan sat down together . I feel like we're family . Not being parents but siblings . After eating , we did our final touch up & went down to his car then go to school . 

End of POV . 

At School. There were alot of girls . Crowding at Himchan's car . You were feeling OMG . When you went out of the car , Girls pulled you to one side & started to bully you . Himchan wanted to stop the girls but suddenly your brother came . Shouting at the girls & then the girls go away . You were laying on the floor . With your hands around your legs while the legs is at your chest . You're crying again . Then your brother held you up & hug you . You said to your brother , " O-oppa .. Eettoke .. "

 

Kyuhyun said , " You're going to be fine . I'll make sure that no one , no one will hurt you anymore . "

You kept on crying ..

At the Classroom . You saw Krissy with Chansung .

Krissy went to you & said Hi while you're replying to them as if you got no energy .

Everyone was worried about you . Chansung said , " Hye Song ahh . Are you okay after resting at Himchan's house ? "

" I guess so . " Then your homeroom teacher came in & everyone went back to their seats ..

Then you saw Junho's seat beside you . You started to miss him & started to recall all the memories you had with Junho . Suddenly there was a knock on the door , everyone's eyes were on the door . Your teacher open up the door . To your surprise , It was Junho .. You were happy that he is back . But he is HOLDING HANDS WITH A GIRL ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your smile totally disappeared .

Junho with his smile on his face , " Sorry Teacher I'm late . "

Teacher excused him . Everyone don't even know who is that girl . Then she introduce herself .

" Hello , My name is Kim So Eun . "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- What will happen next ? Find out in Without You .. -

Preview ..

" Himchan i can't take it anymore ! I hate living this pain ! "

He hugged you and said .

" I can't bear seeing you like this anymore . "


" YAHH ! KIM HIMCHAN ! "

______ almost wanted to punch him but got stop by ______ .