Ending .

Without You .

You just saw darkness . Totally nothing . Just black . "WHERE ARE WE GOING ?! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW ! " you shouted out loud . You became scared .

 
" Junho ... Are you there ? "
 
No one answered . You shouted again , " JUNHO AHHH ! Where are you ? Don't scare me .. "
 
Suddenly you heard a small voice , " Hye Song ? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You said , " Junho ? "
 
" Where are you ? " Junho asked .
 
" I don't know ... I'm being covered . "
 
" Are you okay ? " Junho asked .
 
" Yes I am . You ? What about Jason ?! Is he okay ?! "
 
" I am okay .. Jason ahh .. Are you here ? " Junho said .
 
No one answered .
 
You became more scared , you don't want anyone to hurt Jason again . 
 
You call out his name , " Kim Jason .. Are you here ? If you are ,  at least give me a tap on my feet or whatever .
 
You felt a tap on your feet , you smiled . 
 
" AIGOO.. I was worried you know .. What happened to you ? Did that guy did something ? "
 
" N-No .. I'm just too scared right now . "
 
" Jason .. Mianhae .. Cuz of me , you have to go through all of this . Mianhae.." Your tears formed and it fell down . 
 
" Aniyo .. I don't care if I go through all this , I just want you to be safe & be with the one you love . Junho , take care of her . " Jason said .
 
" Jason , don't say anything like that .. It's because of me , my family .. I'm scared .. " you said . 
 
" You will be okay .. Don't you cry .. " Junho said .
 
Suddenly the car stopped & the door was opened .
 
Then someone dragged you to somewhere . Then someone open the blindfold for you .. You remembered that place . It's the place where you got into an car accident .. You know that the guy is testing your past memories . Making Jason suffer . So that you could suffer also .
 
" Remember , this place everyone ? "
 
Suddenly Junho was shouting in pain . You became worried .
 
" Junho.. What's wrong ?! "
 
" ARGHH .. My head hurts ! "
 
" This must be the memory that Junho is suffering from . " you thought in your mind .
 
You shouted to the guy , " Whatever you are doing , you better stop ! You're hurting him ! "
 
" This is how I felt when i plead to that father of yours ! Now ... Your family is in the same pain as my family . If I can't make your father hurt , I would hurt you and your loved ones ! "
 
" YOU WON'T DARE TO !  " Jason shouted . 
 
" How dare you raise your voice to me ! Kim Jason ! You remembered how you almost died here ?! THEN I SAVED YOU FROM THAT GUY ?! "
 
" I still remember .. But don't hurt Hye Song , she got nothing to do with you !
 
" Nothing you said ?! NOTHING ?! HER FATHER KILLED MY CHILD ! "
 
" WHAT ?! H-he killed someone ?! It can't be true .. " You were totally shocked and shouted .
 
" Yes Cho Hye Song , your father killed my children ... He isn't the nice guy that you have known when you're just a toddler ! He just acts to be nice and reliable ! "
 
" It can't be true .. I made a promise to my dad that we will love each other . "
 
" Well .. Guess what ? He just said that for the sake of saying it . He don't love you .. Your loved ones just want money because you're a rich girl from a rich family ! "
 
" HYE SONG AHH ! DON'T BELIEVE WHATEVER HE SAY ! I STILL LOVE YOU HYE SONG . I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT STUPID MONEY ! I JUST WANT TO LOVE  YOU ! " Jason shouted .
 
You heard what Jason said but there are tiny whispers going inside your head .. 
 
" He believe in you .. He still love you .. "
 
While the other one ,
 
" He doesn't need you anymore , cuz he got the money already . Guess what . He will dump you and leave you . He just need the money not you . "
 
Those whispers kept coming and disturbing your mind .. You can't think .. 
 
You had enough & shouted , " NOOOOOOOOOO !!! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ! GET AWAY FROM ME ! "
 
Jason said , " Hye Song ahh .. "
 
You said , " Jason ... Don't leave me anymore .. Please just don't .. "
 
You and Jason hugged so tightly .. You don't want to leave any of your loved ones ..
 
Suddenly you heard a laughter from the guy , " Such a sweet couple ... Hye Songggg ... What about Junho ? "
 
Junho was being captured and a gun was near him . 
 
" No no no no ... Don't shoot him .. I beg you . "
 
" Unless you choose who you want to save .. In every story , one of them has to die right ? "
 
" I will die for Hye Song . " Junho said .
 
" Junho . Lee Junho , don't be silly . " you said to him while your tears are forming .
 
" You look great with Jason . You should be with him . 
 
" J-Junho .. " You said with your trembling voice .
 
" Hye Song , let this be our ending of our love story . "
 
" NO ! DON'T ! "
 
You saw the guy was already pointing the gun straight to Junho . 
 
" DON'T YOU DARE ! "
 
The guy was already preparing to shoot Junho .
 
His finger was going to pull the tigger . You close your eyes , you don't want to see .. 
 
All you heard was a loud bang & someone fell onto the floor .
 
You began to open your eyes slowly .
 
Slowly ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Slowly ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Slowly ..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Slowly ....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Slowly ...
 
 
 
 
 
It was the kidnapper who fell , when you looked at Junho . He was safe . The police was the one who shot the kidnapper . They let Jason & you free , you ran to Junho .
 
You let him free , and you hugged each other tightly .
 
Jason was looking at both of you hugging . He just sighs .. It was true that you won't come back to him anymore . 
 
Suddenly you heard a loud bang coming from the gun . You turned behind . It was Jason laying on the floor with blood flowing out from his left chest . 
 
You ran to him , " JASON !! JASON ! ARE YOU OKAY ?! "
 
"*He smiled weakly* Hye Song .. I just want to let you know that i missed you so much . I have been finding you like crazy for this past years . Now finally that i met you again , i was happy but .. You're in another men's arms . Be happy with him and I-I Love You . "
 
Then Jason closes his eyes slowly ... & Slowly .. 
 
Your tears formed and it fell down , " J-Jason .. I Love You Too & I miss you . "
 
Then you put your head onto his body & cried . Junho was just comforting you .
 
 
- A few years later .. -
 
" YAHHH ! PPALI ! If not , you will be late for your graduation day ! "
 
" Arrasso ! " 
 
Put on the shoes and went in to the car .
 
- At School . -
 
" Ohh ! Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae Nim ! ^^.. "
 
" Ohh ! Annyeong ! ^^.. "
 
- At Class - 
 
" OHH ! HYE SONG AHH ! YOU LOOK PRETTY !!!! ^^.. "
 
" Heheh .. ^^.. Eun Mi , you look pretty too .. (: Where's Chansung ? "
 
" I don't know .. Where's Junho & Chansung .. They are always late . "
 
Then speaking of the devil , both of them came . 
 
" EUN MI BABY !!! ^^.. "
 
" HYE SONGGIEEE !!! "
 
[ Must be them .. ]
 
The both couples hugged each other .
 
" Are you ready to go to the Wedding later ? "
 
" Im ready . ^^.. I can't wait . "
 
You giggled .
 
- At The Wedding Hall .. -
 
It was so noisy there & then the priest settled them down .
 
The groom was looking so nervous .
 
Then the piano started to play , the bride came in the hall . She was so beautiful .
 
When both of them already saw each other , the priest said , " We are all here to witness the love between ..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cho Kyuhyun .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jung Nicole . 
 
Jung Nicole , will you take Cho Kyuhyun as your responsible , loving husband ? "
 
" Yes I Do . "
 
" And you , Cho Kyuhyun . Will you take Jung Nicole as your lovely , cute wife ? "
 
" Absolutely yes . "
 
" I pronounce you Husband & Wife . You may kiss the bride . "
 
Kyuhyun kissed Nicole . You and Junho were just looking at each other , while you wrapped your arms around Junho's and leaning at His shoulder . 
 
Then you and Junho had a short kiss . He said to you , " When can we be married Hye Song ? .. "
 
" * Laughs * Married ? Im only 23 . I can't get married . "
 
" Im also 23 .. Hye Song ssi . "
 
" I know .. "
 
After the wedding party ..
 
You went to your brother , " OPPPAAAA !!!! ^^... Congrats ! (: "
 
" OHH ! Hye Songgiee ! Thank you .. Woahh you're getting beautiful . "
 
You giggled .
 
" Where's Junho ? " your brother asked .
 
" Just talking to mom and dad . " you replied
 
" Ohh ?! Why ? " he asked .
 
" Idk .. He said that it is important . "
 
" I see Junho is already serious .. You had grown up . Take care of yourself , don't let mom and dad suffer okay ? "
 
You nodded .
 
Then your parents came out with Junho . 
 
" Hye Song . " Your mom called you .
 
" Yes ? "
 
" Hye Song . If you did told us about Junho eariler on , we would plan a date . "
 
"You were busy with your work .. What am i suppose to do .. "
 
Then your dad spoke , " Hye Song . Junho is a good and well mannered person . But i don't think i can accept him . "
 
" A-appa .. Why ? "
 
Kyuhyun and Nicole came and asked the same thing .
 
Your father's tears fell down and he kneeled in front of Junho . 
 
" Junho . I'm sorry for what i did to your late father . "
 
" Mr Jae Shin . It was his fault to borrow money from other person especially gangs . He should know that very well .. "
 
" But i'm really sorry .. What should i do to repay all of this .. "
 
" Let me marry your daughter sir . "
 
" WHAT ?! " You shouted .
 
" MARRIED ?! " You shouted again .
 
" Well ......... When do you want to set the date ? " Your mom asked .
 
" Mom ! Are you serious ?! You haven't even think for like a minute ! "
 
" Actually i have been spying on him from the first day . "
 
You were shocked . You can't believe what just your mom said .
 
" Maybe doing ... Autumn or Spring ? "
 
" Autumn is great . " Your dad said .
 
You were just standing there with your shocked face ..
 
Everyone turned to you and said , " What about you Hye Song ? "
 
" I - I ... I ... I WANT AUTUMN TOO !!! ^^... "
 
 
So after Kyuhyun's wedding , all of them started planning on the wedding . Blah blah blah . 
 
You were with Eun Mi and you said to her ," Eun Mi ahh , we are already planning for the wedding but he haven't propose to me yet .. Whats with the messy dates . "
 
Lawl . Maybe he will have a surprise for you soon .. Who knoes.."
 
"Maybe .. Well .. Im going somewhere . Bye . "
 
You went in to that place and stopped at one place . Then you said loudly , " Jason . I wish you were here to cheer me up , remember when i was upset or nervous about something .. I will always lean on to your shoulder and hum to our favourite song . I miss you so much Jason and i will love you forever .  "
 
You went out of tht place , went in your car . Started the engine , then you saw a rushing car to your direction . You were shocked you release the clutch . You were so angry and went out from the car then familiar face appeared.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You asked , " Himchan ? "
 
He nodded then both of you hugged . 
 
" You know how much i missed you . " you said .
 
" I missed you too .. " Himchan said and he let go of the hug .
 
" You didn't tell me that you were back . You haven gotten handsome . " Suddenly someone came out from his car . 
 
You said , " So Eun ? Is that you ?! "
 
She nodded and you hugged her . Both of you giggled , you asked , " Are you guys back together ? "
 
" Yupp . How are you with Junho . "
 
" We are okay .. My parents accepted him and now they are preparing for the wedding . But he haven't propose to me yet . "
 
" You are getting married but no proposal ?! Thats so unacceptable ! "
 
" I know right .. "
 
Suddenly your ringtone came from your phone .
 
You saw a text message from Unknown Number . 
 
 " Please come to Jamsil Stadium . "
 
Then you said to both of them , " I got to go . Bye . "
 
- At Jasmil Stadium . -
 
2PM was having their concert after a 2 year hiatus .
 
Junho was performing Just A Feeling and guess what there are girls around him touching him . You were so angry and wanted to scream at him . But you just calm down . 
 
After his solo performance , everyone came back and suddenly Taecyeon made one announcement .
 
" Our Junho here is getting married . "
 
Everyone was like , hdudnxxisnegdusndgdhskdvhdNOOOOOOOO ! "
 
2PM just laughs , Taecyeon continued 
 
" He is gong to be marrying 2BJH Cho Hye Song . "
 
Suddenly one fan shouted , " How did you propose to her ?! "
 
Junho said that he haven't propose to her yet and everyone didn't believe .
 
Taecyeon then screamed , " WHO WANTS HYE SONG TO BE UP ON THE STAGE ?! "
 
Every HOTTEST shouted . 
 
You got up and went up , you took one mic . 
 
You said , " Annyeong haseyo I'm Cho Hye Song.."
 
There is only one spotlight shine onto you . Suddenly you heard the piano & you tuned around ..
 
It was Junho ..
 
He sang This Is Love . Then you walked up to you and gave you the rose . You blushed abit and he continue singing .
 
You saw all your pictures with him was shown . Onto the screen . You blushed as you saw all of the pictures .
 
After he sang , he walk up to you and said , " I don't know if it was destiny that i met you during our arts school days . But i just want to let you know that what ever we been through together .. I will never let you go . I love you only you Cho Hye Song . So what do you think about marrying me .. "
 
He continued , " Cho Hye Song .. Will you marry me . "
 
" Of course i will . With all my heart . "
 
Then he put your finger onto your ring finger and you had a passionate kiss with him .
 
After that , you also hugged him .
 
You also remembered that Jason will always be looking for you at Heaven .
 
 
- The End . -
 
 
 
( So hows the story ? Want me to make a part 2 ? Hahahs sory for the long update was busy with school work . Hope you will support my new fanfic and i hope you had enjoy reading this fanfic .. ^^.. )