Chapter 19 - Am I Falling In Love Again ?

Without You .
You saw Junho with a girl AGAIN . They look so ... So perfect with each other .
 
You stared at them , your tears started to welled up ..
 
Then you heard footsteps reaching towards your area .. Suddenly someone pulled your arm towards their direction . You looked up it was Himchan . 
 
He said , " Don't you ever run away from me ever again .. Don't you dare to not look to your left ! "
 
You lean on Himchan chest .. Looking to your right & crying . Himchan is just calm you down . Asking you stop crying . Then Himchan brought you to seat down . After you stop crying , you saw Himchan sleeping soundly . Your heart beat starts to beat more and more faster .
 
You hated this feeling .. You thought in your mind , " Am I Falling In Love Again ? "
 
You keep staring at his calm face suddenly his eyes were open . You were shocked . It starts to beat more faster .
 
*Yawns * " Hye Song .. Are you okay ? I didn't know that i slept here . "
 
" Y-yeahh .. I am okay . So where are we going next ? "
 
" Idk .. Shopping ? Ice - Cream ? "
 
You nodded happily .
 
So you went to Baskin Robbins .
 

 
[ At The Hospital.]
 
" Thanks for your help . "
 
" Your welcome Junho ssi . "
 
" Want me to help you to your ward , ______ ? "
 
" No need Junho ssi , I can manage myself . Bye .. See you tomorrow . "
 
" Okay .. "
 
Junho went back to his ward suddenly someone called out his name .
 
" Junho ssi ! "
 
" Ohh..Nicole ssi . "
 
" Ohhhhh... You remembered me .. "
 
" *Laughs* Of courseee .. You are Jinwoon's friend . I remember you got a boyfriend .. What is his name .. "
 
" Kyuhyun , Cho Kyuhyun . "
 
Suddenly Junho's head starts to hurt .
 
He has blurry images here & there . 
 
He heard conversations .. He heard Hye Song .. Oppa .. Kyuhyun..
 
He started to wonder , " Hye Song ? Who is she ? "
 
He started to remember just now at the ward , You shouted your name loudly .
 
Junho thought about something , " Who is she actually ? What does a girl have to do with my life ? "
 
Then Nicole worriedly asked Junho , " Junho ssi ! Are you okay ?? "
 
Suddenly a girl came out of her ward & came to Junho asking whether he is okay . 
 
Then the girl held hands with Junho ..
 
Nicole started to be confused .. She asked herself , " Is Junho with Hye Song or not ? " 
 
Then the girl & Junho went back to the ward . Accompanying Junho to the ward . Then the girl went out . Nicole asked the girl , " Excuse Me ... A-are you Junho's Girlfriend or friend ? "
 
The Girl looked at Nicole & said , " Yes . Im just his friend . "
 
Nicole just nodded & walk away to her ward . Goes the same to the girl .
 
[ At Junho's Ward . ]
 
He can't sleep .. He keep thinkin about you . Wondering who are you .. Then he decided to text Channie . 
 
" Channie ahh .. Do you know who is Hye Song .. "
 
" OF COURSE ! She is our classmate . Actually she is your girlfriend . "
 
" THAT GIRL ?! "
 
" Yupp . "
 
Junho keep thinking about you.. Still curious .. 
 
[ At Baskin Robbins . ]
 
" What would you like to order , Miss ? "
 
" I would like to have a green tea & mango meat ice cream . "
 
The person asked , " Regular or Medium ? "
 
You answered , " Medium. "
 
[ After the person already gave the ice cream to you . ]
 
" That will be 4,500 won . "
 
You was about to take out your money when Himchan said . 
 
" I'll pay for her after i get mine . " 
 
The person nodded & you waited for Himchan to get his ice cream .
 
" Total , it will be 9,000 won . " the person said .
 
Then Himchan paid for you & him . 
 
You asked Himchan , " So .. Where is that place that you said it is Secrettt ? "
 
Himchan said , " It is near this area . "
 
You was surprised , " Really ? Did you plan all this ? HUH..... "
 
Himchan shook his head .
 
After walking , you arrived at the place .
 
You was shocked .
 
" We are eating here ?! "
 
" Yeaa .. "
 
Himchan pulled the door for you . You went in & said Thank You . While he went in also .
 
Suddenly a waiter said to Himchan , " Your table is ready , Sir . "
 
Himchan nodded and the waiter also showed your table .
 
It was really nice & beautiful place . 
 
 
Finally you arrived at your table .
 
Himchan pulled a chair for you . 
 
You were touched by all his actions .
 
After you & him sat down already , the waiter came . Himchan said to the waiter , " Please bring out the dishes . "
The waiter nodded & walked away .
 
You was amazed & said , " Himchan ahh ... You prepared this for me ? "
 
Himchan nodded .
 
" B-but ... This is like a Date already . "
 
" I know .. But it is just a Friend Date . Okay ? Don't worry . "
 
As you & him were talking , then the food came .
 
Even from not touching or tasting the food , the food already smells & looks delicious .
 
You were very happy at that point of time . The same goes to Himchan .
 
Then you started to eat your meal . It was so delicious that you can't speak but just eat .
 
Suddenly Himchan warned , " Hye Song ahhh .. Eat slowly or you get a indigestion . "
 
You just giggled .. Then you slowly eat the food .
 
[ After Eating . ]
 
" Himchan ahh .. The food was delicious !!!! ^^.. Thank You .. Next Time My Treat . ^^ .. "
 
" Okay . " Then Himchan asked the waiter for the bill .. Then the bil arrived , he took out his credit card & put in at the bill ..
 
After that he took back . Outside of the restaurant ..
 
Himchan asked you , " So Where Are We Going Next ? "
 
You said , " Ermmmmm.. Himchan ahh.. Can you send me to JYPE ? I need to practice.."
 
Himchan just nodded ..
 
Then you said softly to yourself , " But after practice .. Where do i go .. "
 
Himchan heard it & said , " You can stay at my house . "
 
You were shocked , " What ?! How can i stay at your house ?! What about your members .. "
 
Himchan said , " I got 2 houses .. One is Personal , One is Dorm . Just stay at my personal house for awhile . Tomorrow i will pick up and we go school together . "
 
Then Himchan drive you to JYPE .
 
After saying goodbye , you went in .
 
You walk to the Dance Studio .. You heard a song .. You opened the door , it was 2PM .
 
Everyone stopped practice & asked , " Hye Song ahh .. Are you okay ? "
 
You nodded & thank them for being so kind & considerate .
 
Suddenly Wooyoung brought up a topic carefully , " Nuna , im just curious .. But did you go out with Himchan ? "
 
You nodded and asked , " Yeaa.. Why ? Did something happen ?! "
 
Wooyoung nodded slowly & showed you the article .
 

" Ex - Former 2BJH Leader Cho Hye Song was spotted at Seoul Hospital with B.A.P Kim Himchan . Are they together ? Hye Song .. What about Jason ? "

Suddenly you became lost .. You don't what to do .

2PM members are just comforting you .

You asked them , " 2PM.. What should i do ... "

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
- What should you do now .. What will happen to You & Himchan .. Who is that girl with Junho ? When will he remember you .. - Find out everything in Without You . SUBSRCIBE & COMMENT ! ^^ .. Like my new poster ? ^^.. Keke.. Byee.. (: -