Finally You're Back But This Is Not The End Yet

Without You .

GUI GUI went away from Taecyeon , he grabbed her hand as quickly as possible . But it was too late , she went off .

Taecyeon screamed at the top of his lungs , " ARGHHHHHH ! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW ?! "

(End Of Flashback .)

Taecyeon sigh.. Wooyoung said , " Hyung . I'm sure she will understand that you're jealous . "

Taecyeon exclaimed . " I'M NOT JEALOUS ! "

Wooyoung gave Taecyeon the Yeaaaa - You're - Righttttt face .

Taecyeon confessed , " Yea yea .. You're right. I'm jealous .. So what ? It is because I love her so much .

Wooyoung laughs , " Hahaha .. Hyung , this is the first time I have seen you like this . AIGOOOOOO .. "

Taecyeon laugh too .

Wooyoung stood up , pats Taecyeon's shoulder , saying that it will be okay . Then he walk out of Taecyeon's room .

Suddenly the dorm door opened , it was the 2nd Maknae . Lee Junho .

Nichkhun saw Junho and said , " Ohh .. You are back ! ^^.. "

Junho look so worried & asked , " Hyungg .. Why am I feeling like this ? "

Nichkhun said , " What you mean by that .. "

" I feel so uneasy .. Everytime I saw that Gurl . She reminds me of something . But i don't know what is it . But that So Eun , she is pretty & nice but I don't feel like the way I saw that Gurl . " Junho said .

" Ohh .. You meant Hye Song .. Cho Hye Song was our vitamin pill . She was so cheerful but then something happen to her .. She became less talkative , keep hanging out with only her best friends . " Nichkhun said .

" Ohh .. So you mean we , 2PM are not her best friends ? " Junho said .

Nichkhun laughed and said , " We are her best friends but suddenly when something happened, she began to stay away from us . "

" Why is that so .. Are we smelly ??? Is she scared because we are called beastly idols ? " Junho asked .

Nichkhun laughs & pats his shoulder , " It is because of you , Lee Junho . " Then he walks off to his bedroom .

Junho was confused & began to think about that incident .

" When I asked Hye Song if she is a Hottest or not .. She looks abit sad . When I hug her , her tears began to fall . Is she the girl that I have been looking for .. I heard she said that I'm not by her side anymore .. Does it mean that I'm her Boyfriend ?! " Junho exclaimed.

Junho went in to JYP Entertainment . Look for Hye Song but she was not there . 

He went to JYP & asked .

" Hyung , do you know exactly where Hye Song is right now .. "

" Do I even look like a fairy god mother to you .. I don't know of course . She is having her free time but I know she always go to her friend's cafe . "

" Where ?! "

" At Apujeong - (Random.) The Cafe name is KrisMi Cafe . "

" Thanks Hyung . " 

Then Junho dashes off to Krissy's cafe . JYP shouted , " BE CAREFUL ! "And he laughs , " Kids nowadays .. "

He quickly went to search for that cafe . Suddenly he saw the board . " KrisMi Cafe . "

He ran to that cafe & saw Hye Song drinking a cup of coffee looking so sad . When he opened the door , Krissy said , " Welcome to -"

Krissy was shocked , " J-Junhooo .. W-what are you doing here .. "

You were still daydreaming not hearing anything but just thinking about Junho . Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder & that person said , " YAHH YAHHH .. It's Junho ! "

You won't believe & said , " Yaa Rightt ... Like I will believe . He's gone okay .. He forgot about me . I just have to wait . "

Suddenly a familiar face was right in front of you & it says , " Hi Hye Song . Are you waiting for me ? "

You rub your eyes a lot of times & saw Junho in front of you . You were shocked & you hugged him . 

" OMGGGGG JUNHO YOU'RE BACKKKK ! I MISS YOU SO MUCH ! "

" Hehehe .. But still don't get the full picture . " Junho suddenly confess .

" What ?! Then why you come here ! ARGHHHHH WASTING MY ENERGY ! HMPHH ! " you started to be mad .

Junho chuckles & said , " But I'm here to clear things inside my mind . I just found out that you are my girlfriend . But I haven't know about what's in between .. "

" So I have to tell EVERYTHING ?? "

" Yeshhh Ms Cho Hye Song . Everything . "

So you began to tell everything back . 

There was memories where you can laugh and cry about .

Then suddenly Junho said , " HYE SONG ! I REMEMBERED ! EVERYTHINGG ! ^^.. "

You cried & hugged . You said , " Finally.. You're back . "


Eun Mi looked at you . Seeing how happy you're .. She was jealous .. She fought with Chansung . You saw that Eun Mi was sad & whispered to Junho .. Both of you were happy .

- The Next Day . -

You were still at Himchan's house . You never tell Junho about you staying at Himchan's house . 

Himchan was down , you were quite worried and you ask him . " Himchan ahhh .. What's wrong ? "

Himchan smiled , " It's nothing , just stress from work . Lets eat our breakfast. "

You who know nothing just nodded and eat your breakfast happily .

So as usual , Himchan sent you to school . Suddenly beside Himchan's car was your brother's car . 

When you went out of Himchan's car , you saw Kyuhyun . your brother . 

He went to you . Himchan was beside you , then he went away .

Kyuhyun looked at you , " Hye Song .  Why you never see me after school yesterday . "

You said , " Im so sorry oppa . I got a problem . "

" Junho again ? I know . But now I'm just so worried about you . You know that Dad has gone crazy. Do you know that everything that we do , Dad can see . "

" WHAT ?! THAT OLD MAN HAS GONE CRAZY ! IS HE OUR FATHER ?! FOR REAL ?! ARGHHHHH ! "

" I also have found out that he got a gang . He is the boss . "

" So that means , everything Iike Junho had an accident and stuff related to us is all done by dad ?! "

You continued , " What should we do now Oppa .. "

" I don't know but .. Mom also gave up on dad . "

Both of you were stuck . Don't know what to do . 

Suddenly Himchan said , " You can live at my house for awhile .. "

Kyuhyun saw Himchan , " Why the heck are you eavesdropping ?!

Himchan said , " I just want Hye Song to be happy . I don't want to see her sad again . "
 
Kyuhyun pushes Himchan to the wall & ask , " Are you liking my sister ? " 
 
Himchan said , " Yes . I do like her . But . "
 
Kyuhyun said , " But ? "

Himchan said , " She got Junho & luckily I have a business trip to do at Europe . So that I will not destroy her relationship . "

Kyuhyun said , " Well .. Aren't you going to tell her ? "

Himchan shook his head , " Nope . I'm going secretly . I don't want her to be sad anymore . "

" But keeping like this will make her more sad . "

" I know Hyung . "

Himchan then walk off . 

Then Kyuhyun went to you . You asked him , " What's  wrong oppa ? "

Kyuhyun shook his head & you two went to school .

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ! ^^..