Special Chapter 10 .

Without You .

Heyy.. Your author is here.. U must be guessing why im here , updating the fanfic while in the last chapter i said that i wont be updating it is because ... 2PM IS GOING TO HAVE A COMEBACKK !!! ^^ .. Thats why it is a ,' Special Chapter 10 . ' Im okay noww.. Dun worry . ^^ ..

Enjoyy . ^^ ..

You - RED .

Krissy - BLUE .


After that incident , you and Junho didn't spoke a word to each other .

So , as usual .. After you finished eating , you put on your shoes & went to School .

When you reached school , you felt like you have forgotten something .

Then you just remembered , it is your GLASSES !

You straight away went to Class & sat down at your place .

You started to take out your favourite book & read it , suddenly Krissy came to you .

" Yahh.. Since when you read books ? "

" SHHHH .. "

You looked at Krissy & she said .

" Yahh.. I see you forgot to take your glasses ."

" Eun Mi ahhhh ..... EEOTOKEE ?!! >< .. "

" Just relaxx.."

Then Kwon Ji Yong came in the classroom , he saw you . You saw him .

It was just so AWKWARD . Then he sat down & turned behind . He called you out .

But you just ignored him .

Then he just said to you , " Hye Song ahh ... Im sorry . I wont disturb you anymore. Btw im letting you go now , i kinda like this gurl . So what do you say ? Friends ? "

You turned to him & said , " Friends . "

Suddenly the bell rang . That means it is time for School to start .

You look around , didnt see Junho around .

Then your dance teacher came in & greeted the students .

" GOOD MORNING TEACHER JUNG . " Then everyone sat down .

Ms Jung then said , " Class , let me introduce to you , your new classmate . HimChan .

He came in , alot of girls started to comment on him , you just dun care about it .

" Introduce yourself Himchan . "

" Hi everyone , i'm Himchan . Hope you can take care of me well .. "

Then the classroom goes wild .

Ms Jung then said , " QUIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!"

The whole class quiet down . Them Ms Jung continue talking , " Him Chan , you sit there for awhile since Junho will not be here for awhile , "

You were curious why Ms Jung said that so you asked her .

She replied , " He is having his Asia Tour , Don't Stop Cant Stop "

You just let out a ouhhhh.. Then you went to Dance Studio since it is dancing lesson .

When you were inside the Dance Studio , you remembered That Day .

KISS .

Your tears was about to fall , but you held them in .

Then Krissy said .

" Yahh.. Are you okay ? Wanna report to Ms Jung that you are not feeling well ? "

" Im okay .. It is just that i dun wan to come here . This Dance Studio . My heart ache . "

" I will tell you what . Actually i dun wan you to be like this . After school ,you are going somewhere wif me . "

" Go where ? "

" Secret cant tell you . "

So , you & Krissy join the group & dance together . It was fun .. Yeahh ..

But you are still curious where is Krissy taking you after school .

But something is disturbing you .

You turned to your left you saw that newcomer looking at you .

What is his name again ? Ahhh... Himchan .

Whats wrong wif him .. But he looks so familiar ??? Who is he actually .

 

 

[ SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT . New Character : BAP - HIMCHANNN !! ^^ ... Hehehehe.. ^^ ...Tatsmato ..  :) ]