Chapter 11 - Im sorry .

Without You .

[ WAZZUPPPP !!! Hehehe.. Sorry . ^^ ...Hi. Your Author is back . Hope you enjoy my story for today . Dun forget ... SUBSRCIBE & COMMENT . :) Btw ATTENTION to HOTTEST out there , have you seen 2PM's Comeback Trailer ? Cant wait for May . ^^ .. You can feel free to PM or chat with me about 2PM & B.A.P or others that maybe you wan to tell me or whatsoever.. Since im a HOTTEST & Baby . Hope you like today's Chapter . Dont forget to Trend #WorldClass2pm at Twitter if you are an HOTTEST . ^^.. If you havent seen the video i will post it here for the HOTTEST or others who are interested i dont know . ENJOY ! ^^ .. ]

 

[ Your POV ]

Why the hell is he staring at me ?

Dont tell me he is a ert .

Omgg.. I cant even concentrate ...

THATS IT ! IM GOING TO  YELL & S-sh..

Omg. He is so cute , He smiled ... *Act like Fainting*

Of course he is an idol of courseeee..

ARGGHHH.. Whatever it is , he is so DEAD .

[ End Of POV .]

So , you went to him & said .

" Ermmm.. Excuse me ? Do you got anything to say to me ?? "

" Nothing .. I just find you familiar . " He said .

"Well. Me too.. "

" Really ? "

You nodded .

You tried to think who he is .. You think & think & think ..

FINALLY !  You know who is he ..

You turned to him & looked at him.

He looked at you .

But before you could say anything , Ms Jung greeted the class , " Thank you Students ." Then the students greeted her . 

Both of you in unison said , " YOU ! "
 
You : KIM HIMCHAN !
 
Himchan : CHO HYE SONG ! 
 
You guys hugged each other ...
 
Himchan : WAHHHH ... Long time no see .. ^^..
 
You : Heheheh .. ^^.. 
 
You let go of the hug & said ,
 
" So How's Life ? "
 
Himchan shrug , " Well .. My parents are fine .. Im fine too .. What about you ? "
 
You said , " Well .. Nothing happen .. Until i come here . "
 
Himchan asked , " What happened to my old Kindergarden best friend ? " 
 
Your voice gets softer , " Well ... "
 
Then you remembered Lee Junho .
 
Himchan said , " Well ? "
 
You smiled , " Well .. I met this guy . "
 
Himchan said , " Guy ? In This School ?  "
 
You giggled , " Of coursee ... Pabo . ^^.. "
 
Himchan laughed , " You are the Pabo not me . "
 
" MEHRONGGG !! " You stick out your toungue to him .
 
Himchan started to stick out his tongue to you too .
 
Both of you did cutely ... But then you gave up .
 
" I WINNN YOU LOSEEE !! Yay .. " Himchan said cutely .
 
You laughed , " Hahahahas ... Himchan ahh you never change . So .. What group are you in ? "
 
Himchan said , " BAP . "
 
You tried to think about BAP . Then you remember their MV , Warrior . 
 
You said , " I LOVE THAT MV !! ^^.."
 
Himchan laughed too , " Hahahaha . So Who you like in BAP ? "
 
You said , " ZELOOOO !!! ><.. He is so cutee .. Especially when he is out of batteries . "
 
Himchan laughed , " hahahaha .. I know ryte ? But why you dun wan to pick me ? Im cuteee .. ^^.. "
 
You laughed , " You ? cute ? Hahahahahahahahs .. "
 
Himchan frowned .
 
You said , " AWWWWW .... Ishh mianhae .... Okay you are my 2nd Favourite . ^^.. "
 
Himchan smiled .
 
You then asked him , " So.. Wanna head to the cafeteria or stay here ? "
 
Himchan said , " Go Cafeteria OF COURSEE ! Im hungryyyy.. :( "
 
You laughed & so did Himchan .
 
Then you went to the Cafeteria & you guys talk and talked .
 
[ At Somewhere . ]
 
" Everyonee ! Practice in 10 minutes more !! " shouted Lee Ju Seob , 2PM's Team Manager .
 
2PM is so tired from practicing . They havent sleep for how many days already .
 
Everyone is busy wif their own things .. But Junho is just staring to space . Daydreaming . Suddenly Chansung saw Junho being like that so he sat in front of Junho & did this & said , " Junho Hyunggggggggggggggg ... "
 
 
[ It didnt work . So he did another one . ]
 
He said , " Junhoooo Hyungggggg .. "
 
Suddenly Junho laughed & said , " Dont you ever do that again.. It was so funny .
 
 HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! " Then he fell on the floor & laughed .
 
Everyone stared at Junho .
 
Then Taecyeon asked Junho , " Junho ahhh ... Whats wrong .. Until you laughed like hell ? "
 
Junho stood up & return to his daydreaming or slient mode then walked away .
 
Chansung then frowned .
 
[ Noooo... I made Junho Hyung Upsettt ... ]
 
Chansung beat Taecyeon's arm , Taecyeon shouted in pain & asked , " WHATS THAT FOR ?! "
 
Chansung said , " Eishhhh, Hyunggg... You made him upset againnn.. "
 
Taecyeon asked , " What's wrong wif him ?? "
 
Then the other 2PM members gathered also .
 
Chansung said , " It is because of this girl , Cho Hye Song . "
 
Taecyeon shouted , " WHAT ?! CHO KYUHYUN LITTLE SISTER ?! "
 
Immediately Chansung closed Taec's mouth .
 
Chansung said , " Hyunggg.. Shut your mouthhh..What if Junho heard us .. "
 
Taecyeon said , " MMMMHHHHH.. MHHHHH.. "
 
Chansung said , " What did you say .. "
 
Taecyeon point to his hand then Chansung put down his hand then giggled . Taecyeon said , " I said , So what are we going to do now  ? "
 
Chansung whispered to the remaining members ... All the members looks so happy wif the plan .
 
Then they went back to practice .
 
[ A Few Hours Later . ]
 
" Ishhh... Krissy.. Where are we going ???? "
 
" Secret . I cant tell you . "
 
Then they arrived at the place , Hye Song close your eyes .
 
You were frustated because you dun know where this girl is taking you to .
 
After walking , you arrive at a totally dark place . You just hope this is not a kidnap .
 
Then you walk again & again , finally you sat down you opened your eyes . You saw 2PM Members but Junho is not at sight .
 
" Ohh.. 2PM Members . Hi .. Btw Good Luck for your concert . ^^ .. "
 
" Thanks .. ^^ .. "
 
Then you asked , " Where's Junho ? "
 
Chansung sigh & said ," Well.. He is along the corridors .. All alone . He dun wan to talk to anyone . So , Me & Krissy decide to bring you here to solve the problem . "
 
You said , " Excuse me , i wan to talk to him . "
 
Then you walk along the corridors & saw Junho on a couch .. Resting his head & sighing with his eyes closed .
 
You sat down & said , " Junho .. Tired ? "
 
Junho opened his eyes & turn to his right , he saw you then turned the other way . " Why you come here ? "
 
You said , " Junho ahhh .. I....I..... "
 
Junho stared at you , " You what ?! Sorry ?! APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED . "
 
Then he walked away ..
 
You choked & started crying abit .
 
Then you talk to yourself , " I shouldn't have like him in the first place.  Everyone was right , he is like this always . Cold hearted Lee Junho . "
 
You wiped your tears , walk back to 2PM's waiting room .
 
You said to Krissy in the face , " Eun Mi ahh .. Let's go . I dun have a reason anymore to come here . "
 
Everyone was shocked .
 
Krissy said , " Yahh Hye Song ahh .. What happened ?! "
 
You sobbed & said , " He didnt accept my apology even before i could say anything .. "
 
Krissy hugged you .
 
Then Chansung went out running to find Junho .
 
Suddenly he found him .
 
He went to him & pulled him by the collar .
 
" LEE JUNHO ! " Chansung shouted .
 
" What you wan ! "
 
" Yahhh .. Lee Junho , you know how hurt is Hye Song ryte now ?! "
 
" WHAT ABOUT ME ?! THE GURL I LOVED ! ASKED ME TO STOP HITTING HER EX BOYFRIEND ! SHE STILL LOVE HIM ! AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO HER ! WHO HAD TO CONSOLE HER ?! ME ! IM THE ONE ! She is the first...*cries*First Lover .. She.. Broke My Heart. I dun think she loves me . "
 
Then Chansung went to Junho & console him ,
 
[ A few hours later , Krissy & you went to the concert seats to get ready for the concert . You were force to go since Krissy alr pay the concert tickets .. ]
 
[ WAITTTT... Ryeowook  just tweeted this pic at 6:34pm . ^^ .. ] [ Cuteeeee !! ]
 

Back to the storyy.. ^^..

So the concert started .. Krissy was so excited to see her Channie .
 
Well.. If you and Junho didnt fight , you will be cheering for Junho alr . But now, who are you going to cheer for ?
 
Then you decided to cheer for ________ . [ Idk , Up to you guys who you wan it to be . Imagine .^^..]
 
" WOO HOO ! " You cheered for _______ ..
 
After a few songs , They sang alot alr . 2PM sang their song Dance2Night after that they started to sing , ' Without You  '
 

 

 
[ When it was Junho's part , your tears starts to fall .. Fall ... Fall.. You cant stop crying after hearing the lyrics . ]
 
Then Krissy saw you cry , " Heyy... Hye Song ahh .. Are you okay ? "
 
You sobbed & said , " Yeahh .. Im fine . "
 
Krissy took tissue packet from her bag & said , " Here you go .. Dun cry anymore . "
 
You nodded & wiped her tears .
 
After that song was , ' Tired Of Waiting . '
 
Krissy said , " Close your ears or whatever so that you cant hear or see . But most importantly , hear . "
 
So you just put your head down , pretending that you are not hearing anything but you can hear cuz you didnt do anything .
 

 

 
[ When you hear Junho's part , " Do you know how i feel .. Ohhh~ " You started to sob & cry again . ]
 
[A/n : @1:39 - 1:44 .. OMG. Khun y Pelvis Wave ... HAWTT ! >.< .. O.O...............]
 
After a few other songs .. It was the Special Time For The HOTTEST , SOLO Time !! ^^ ..
 
Whatever it is im going to zoom in to Junho .
 
What you guys wan him to do at the Solo Time ??
 

 

Please VOTE . :) Thank you . SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT . WAITTT.. Before i go.. Here is 2PM's Comeback Trailer . ^-^ .. ENJOY ! ^^..
 
 
 
 
 
[ Here is the video .. ^^ .. ]
 
 
[ Byeee.. ^^.. ]