Chapter 8 - The Day Came / NOOOOO !!

Without You .

The next morning.

You woke up instantly , you looked at the clock . It was 7am . 1 hour more to arrive at the Cafe .So you went out of your bed and straight away went to the bathroom & bathe .

After bathing & changing into your school uniform , you pack your bag & hang Junho's jacket at a hanger then you went downstairs  with the hanger .

You saw your oppa still havent wake up , you saw your own driver is alr downstairs .

If you dun know , everyone in the family as its own driver and a car of its own . Even a bodyguard each .

You greeted your driver , "Good Morning Driver Shin . "

Driver Shin greeted you back .

Then you went to the dining table you saw sandwiches , bread , milk , peanut butter & etc . You said to Chang Ae to pack 2 sandwiches so she did & gave you the sandwiches .

You took the sandwiches & the hanger then as usual , put on your favourite black converse shoes after that you went out , your bodyguard then took the hanger & hang it at the back of the car where you can hang your clothes there then you & your bodyguard went in the passenger seat .

Driver Shin was alr inside the car & asking you , " Going somewhere special Miss ? "

You just said , " Just sent me to school now . "

Driver Shin just nodded & started the engine and went off to Dae Han Arts School .

So when it is nearing to school , you said to your driver , " Driver Shin stop here . "

Driver Shin just stopped at that place , handbrake the car & went out to open the door for you .

Then you went out of the car . Said Thank you to the driver . Your bodyguard then took the hanger for you then walk beside you to protect you .

You saw Junho with someone . You went nearer to him . You waved  at him & he waved back .

Both of you were SUPER Awkward .

Junho broke the awkwardness , " Ermmm... Hye Song this is my manager , Lee Ju Seob . Hyung this is my new classmate i have been talking about . "

You bow to Lee Ju Seob , " Annyeonghaseyo , My Junho classmate . "

Then Lee Ju Seob said , " OHHH.. I know you , Junho keep talking about you . "

You asked , " Me ? "

He said , " Yeaa .. You .. Ermmmm... Junho*Points at Junho* Girlfwen ? "

Junho shouted , " ISHHHH ! HYUNGG !!! >< .. *Smacked his manager's arm* Its not like that !!! "

You just laughed .

Your Bodyguard suddenly spoke , " Miss , You are suppose to go school now . Your father will be mad . Miss Please . "

You said , " ISHH.. Im not late . Still got time . "  You added on , "Sorry .. This is my bodyguard. Btw here is your jacket , Junho . "

Suddenly someone shouted , " YAH YAH ! JUNHOOOOOO.... !! WOOTS WOOTS !!  Hye Song ahhh ... Take care of him ..

Junho shouted again , " ARGHHHH... Stop it ... >< ... "

All of the member except for Chansung came down from their van .

Then they greeted you , " 1,2,3 .. ANNYEONGHASEYO ! WE ARE 2PM imeda ! "

You just giggled , then you bowed back & greeted , " Annyeonghaseyo . Hye Song imeda . "

Junho said , " Let we go in the Cafe , im thirstyyy .. ^^ .. "

While Lee Ju Seob & 2PM members went off to sent them to their schedules .

You just nodded , Junho pulled the door for you just say thank you to him .

So you went to queue up , suddenly girls started screaming . Junho just smiled .

Then you asked him , " Ermm.. Is it always like this ,, "

Junho answered , " Yeaa.. Well.. "

Then it was your  turn to order ,

The person asked , " Welcome to McCafe , What would you want ? "

You said , " One Medium Double Chocolate Frappe  . "

The person said , " Okay that will be 3,500 won . "

You took out 4,000 won & pay the cashier , getting 500 won back then you went to the another side for the collection of your drink .

Junho was next . He ordered Mocha Chips Frappe ,paid the cashier then went to you to collect his drink too .

Suddenly Junho asked this question , " Why are you wearing a nerdy glasses ? "

You thought about it & said , " Well.. You see .. I dun wan boys to like chase me anymore so yeahh . "

Junho said , " But the gurls keep bullying you & staring at you . "

You were shocked , " Wahhh.. Did i just heard The Scary Junho caring about me ????? Hahahas..I know . But i have to .

Junho just giggled , " Hahahs. Well you're my friend & my classmate . Of course i have to worry . "

You stared at him , " Friend ? "

Junho took his drink & yours , took 2 straw , 2 napkins while saying, " YEAA.. My friend ..Wae ? You dun believe . "

You stammered, "  W-welll .... Maybe .. Cuz you are Scary Junho while im just a nerd . "

Then you took your drink from Junho , poke the straw while wrapping the cup with the napkin .

Junho stifled , " Heh . You are not a nerd . "

Suddenly your bodyguard interupt your conversation , " Miss, I will be going now . See you after school . Bye Miss Hye Song & Junho . "

Your bodyguard bow to you & junho . So both of you did the same thing .

So both of you was just walking to school then someone shouted your name .

" Hye Song ahh ! Hye Song ! "

You turned around , and to your amazement it was Kwon Ji Young .

You whispered, "SHYT ! "

Junho looked at you , " Wae ? "

You whispered , " He is the guy ... My ex . >< .. "

Junho just remembered that time , " OHHH... So.. What should we do ?? "

You whispered , "  After i count , 1,2,3 .. Let's run.. "

Junho just nodded .

" 1...2...3 !!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS RUNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!! "

Junho smiled & laughed and grab your hand, really really tight.

You were shocked. You cant believe that Junho , That Scary Junho is holding your hand .

Junho was smiling so were you .

Then you ran through the school  corridors , running away from Kwon Ji Young . Then you decided to go to class.

You said , " YAHH .. GO CLASS ! "

So , you went to class .

You opened the door , stopped in front of class . Panting , catching your breath . You looked at Junho & he looked at you . Both of smiling & giggle .

Junho said to you , "  That was fun . "

You laughed , " Hahahas.. Yeahh .. ^^ .. "

Suddenly  alot of gurls  was shocked , you wondered why .

When you look at your hand , you were still  holding onto his hand tightly .

Then both of you let go . Looking shocked & a little red .

You saw Krissy . Pointing to you & Junho . Making a love sign .

You shouted , " NOOOOO !!!  Krissy ahhh !!  "

She just giggled .

Then Junho  went back to his seat so did u .

Suddenly , GD came , panting .

Then he shouted , " YAHH ! HYE SONG COME HERE ... "

You shouted back , " WAE ?! I DUN WAN ! "

GD said , " Ishhhh... Palli ..>< .. "

Then you went out , you saw your brother . Everyone went to the window & see what is happening .

You said , " Oppaa... "

Kyuhyun said , " CHO HYE SONG .. Where you go so early .. "

You stammered , " Ermmmmm... I... Went to School of course . "

Kyuhyun said , " Dun lie .. Your bodyguard told me . You went to a Cafe . "

You said back , " I just buy a drink thats all . "

Kyuhyun said, " I know .. But your bodyguard said that you went with a GUY . "

You whispered to yourself , " Ishhhhh........ "

Kyuhyun shouted , " CHO HYE SONG ! "

You said sadly , " I went withhhhhhhh ........ "

Suddenly you heard a familiar voice , you turned . It was Junho saying , " It was me , Lee Junho . "

Kyuhyun said , " So you are the one that left your jacket at our House . "

Junho nodded .

Junho said , " So dun scold her , scold me instead . "

Kyuhyun said back , " Im not scolding anyone , im just worried . "

You said , " Oppaa... "

Kyuhyun looked at you & said , " Yes Dongsenggg.. "

You said , " Oppa , dun tell  Dad . "

Kyuhyun said to you , " Promise . But the only problem is that your BodyGuard . "

You smiled , " I know how . Dun worry . "

[ Then Junho and you went back to class . ]

Both of you giggled.

So now it is Drama Class .

The teacher came in , " Gud Morning Students . "

The students greeted back .

The teacher said , " Today theme for today's lesson is LOVE , PAIN , SADNESS ."

Everyone's pair is beside them . Then the opposite table is another character s .

That means , Junho & Chansung . You & Krissy are together .

The teacher said , " Today , all of you will have to act out a short play on different drama . "

" Junho , Chansung pick your pairs for the opposite table of yours . "

Chansung straight away went to Krissy .

Junho have NO choice but to go to you .

[ Teacher , Junho , You , Krissy , Chansung . ]

" 1st Drama : Missing You from Episode 2 . So.. Who wants to go first ?? "

" Let the other do . "

" Hye Song ? Junho ? Nvm . If i ask you , then you nvr answer . Cuz you are going anyways . ^^ .. "

" Okayyy.. Actors & Actress Ready , Everyone ready ?? "

[ A/n : Pauseee !!! ^^ .. Alot of you dun know what is the drama about ryte ? So i put up some clips to show what they are acting . ]

 

 

 



[ 0:00 - 3.48 ]

After the acting ,

" WAHHH .. Great Acting ! ^^ .. Both of u can act so well .."

Both of you giggled & high five ! ^^ ..

" Next ! Krissy & Chansung !!  Your drama is Cinderella Stepsisters where Han Jung Woo & EunJo  part .

 

 

[2:39 - 5:59 ]

[After their acting . ]

" Wahhh.. Chansung .. ^^ .. Get to be Taecyeon's character for a while .. ^^ .. "

Then he laughed .

" Next 4 for you will act in another drama , Boys Over Flowers Ep 19 [ Truth Game . ]

Jan Di - You .

Jun Pyo - Junho

Ji Hoo - Chansung

That Short Hair Girl - Krissy.

[2:33 - end ]

 

 

 

Then the bell rang after they act , " RINGGGGGGGGGGG !! "

" Thats all for the day . Thank you Students . "

All the students thank the teacher .

You were getting ready to go recess , suddenly the 3 Gurls came to you & pulled you to a corner .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ What you think will happen to you ? SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ! ^^.. ]