Chapter 14 : I'm sure .

Without You .

You knock on the door 

You heard your father said to come in .
 
You came in & said .
 
" Yes Abeoji ? Why do you want to see me ? "
 
Father looked at you .
 
" Cho Hye Song . Can you please stop hanging out with Lee Junho ? "
 
" Abeoji ... Wae ? Whats wrong ? "
 
" Hye Song , just stop hanging out wif him . If i see you hanging out wif him after few times , i will do SOMETHING to him . If you still dont listen , i will make sure i will do SOMETHING to you too . "
 
" ABEOJI ! How could you do this to me ! THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU ! SELFISH PARENTS !! "
 
Your father's hand swing across your cheek . 
 
You hold your cheek . That red cheek of yours . You were holding on to the pain , you held on your tears .
 
Then your father said , " DONT CALL ME SELFISH ! I TAKE CARE OF YOU SINCE YOU WERE BORN ! "
 
You smirked , " OH REALLY ?! OR DID BUTLER CHOI TOOK CARE OF ME & OPPA ?! SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT BUTLER CHOI IS MY FATHER NOW ?! "
 
Then your mother went in the room & shouted . " CHO HYE SONG ! " 
 
" WHAT ?! ITS TRUE ! "
 
" I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU ! TOOK CARE OF YOU ! DUN YOU DARE CALL ME A SELFISH PARENT ! " 
 
" WHY ARE YOU SO BUSY WIF WORK !  CANT YOU SPENT SOME TIME WITH YOUR CHILDREN ! I NEED SOMEONE BESIDE ME ! NOT A FRIEND BUT A FAMILY MEMBER ! NOT OPPA ! BUT YOU TWO ! I NEVER EVER HAD A LOVE FROM BOTH OF YOU ! ITS UNFAIR ! WHY ARE YOU SO INTO WORK ?! I HATE BEING ALONE ! EVERYONE IS SO BUSY ! I HATE IT ! I HATE EVERYTHINGGGGGGG ! "
 
You began to ran away from the house . The guards became to chase after you but you ran as fast as possible . You saw a bicycle near you . You began to ride it . Going far away from that house . You were cycling & cycling . You dun know where you should go . The only place is JYP Entertainment . So you went there . You saw MISS A dancing at the Dance Studio . Then you decided to join back JYP NATION ..
 
 
You went to the President's Office . 
 
Knock on the door , came in .
 
You went straight to the point & said , " I WAN TO JOIN JYP NATION BACK . "
 
JYP was shocked when you made this decision . 
 
" Are you sure , Hye Song ahh .. You wont regret ? "
 
" I won't . "
 
" Okay then , i will list you as The Oldest Sunbae in JYP Nation . "
 
Next day , after school you went to JYPE .
 
JB & JR was walking across the corridors , they saw you . They bow & said . 
 
" Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae nim . "
 
" Oh .. Annyeonghaseyo . ^^.. Did you saw Junho ? "
 
Both of then started thinking ..
 
" Ermmmm .. No ... But i think he is at the rooftop . "
 
So you thanked them & went up to the rooftop .
 
You were so happy to see Junho but then ... You saw a girl .
 
Crying & Junho comforting her . Hugging her .
 
You were shocked at that point of time then you straight away went out of the rooftop .
 
You cant take it anymore . You started to think .
 
" Why am i sad ? Dun cry Hye Song . I know you dont like that Scary Junho . I know . I know . Why should you like him . He is a cold hearted guy . I rather go with my best friend . If only Jason is here . *sigh* "
 
At the Rooftop .
 
Junho : " Thanks for acting wif me . If not i dun know what to do for my new movie . I cant wait . I cant wait to show Hye Song that im an awesome actor . "
 
Yenny : " Of course Hye Song Sunbae is going to be proud at you . You are AWESOMEE . ^^.. "
 
Junho : " Shall we go drink coffee ? My treat ? ^^.. "
 
Yenny : " Really ? your treat ? ASSAAA ! "
 
Junho : Hahahah ...
 
So both of then went to Starbucks . 
 
Meanwhile at Somewhere near Hongdae .
 
You were just walking around Hongdae . Suddenly you saw a ice cream shop , you know that ice cream can cheer you up so you went in .
 
You order green tea with mango meat in a large tub / cup .
 
You started to cry abit . Everyone was like looking at you . Suddenly you felt that someone is sitting in front of you so you looked up . It was Kim Himchan . Your bestfriend .
 
His smile was shown . You saw , you began to smile abit .
 
He showed his eye smile & said , " See i make you smile . ^^ .. So whats wrong wif you ? Did Junho make you sad ? Tell your old best friend what happen . "
 
" Well .. I saw Junho comforting & hugging a girl . He was feeling so sorry about whatever he did . I dun know if i like him or not . "
 
" Wow . That was harsh . "
 
" Thats all that you can say ... Seriously Himchan . "
 
" Now dun cry anymore . "
 
Then you started crying again ..
 
Himchan said , " AIGOO .. Hye Song ahh .. Stopp cryinngggg .... Pleaseeeee ........ People will think that im scolding you .... Ishhh .. Hye Song ahh . "
 
Then you stopped crying .
 
Himchan continuing saying .
 
" Wan to go to MBC Building for Music Core ? Wan to see how it is ? "
 
You nodded happily & went to MBC Building .
 
At B.A.P waiting room .
 
DaeHyun : Ohh !! Himchann ahhh .. A gurl ? OH ! Are you ?
 
You : Nooo .. Im just his best friend ..
 
Yongguk : Best friend huh ? 
 
Himchan : ISHH .. Yongguk . Its true . Anyways she likes someone else .
 
Suddenly you pulled Himchan's shirt .
 
Himchan said , " Whatt now ? " 
 
You points to Zelo . The maknae who is sleeping / out of batteries .
 
Yongguk saw & charge Zelo up . Then he was up .
 
You fangirl for awhile .
 
Then Zelo went to Himchan . He said , " Who is she ? "
 
Himchan said , " She is my bestfriend , Cho Hye Song . "
 
Zelo smiled & looked at you .
 
Zelo said , " Hi . ^^.. "
 
You said , " H-Hi .... Omg . I can't believe that i'm seeing you .. Zelo Oppaa i'm your fannn !! ^^.. "
 
Zelo giggled .
 
Suddenly you feel like going out so you told B.A.P that you are going out for awhile . Himchan said something to you .
 
" Be careful . "
 
You nodded & went out suddenly you saw Super Junior . You saw your brother , he stopped & said , " Ohh .. Hye Song ahh you are here . I havent seen last night . Did appa tell something to you ? "
 
" well ... "
 
" Talk to me . "
 
" Appa told me to stay away from that guy , Junho . It is good that he ask me to , cuz i hate him . I hate him so much now . "
 
" What happened between you & Junho ? Did that guy done any harm to you ? "
 
" No . Its just that , my heart ache as i saw him hugging a girl . I decided to not like him anymore . By the way , im in JYP NATION TEAM alr . "
 
" Wahh .. Good . ^^.. Btw Little sister i got to go now . Bye .. ^^.. See you later . "
 
Then you began to walk away suddenly you saw 2PM . You saw Lee Junho . He showed his eyesmile but you just avoid it & then you saw Himchan with B.A.P . Then you ran to them & said .
 
" YAHHH MATOKI ! WAIT UP ! "
 
 
 
 

- You think Junho & 2PM saw you ? How would Junho react ? Stay tunedd . ^^.. SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ! ^^.. -