Chapter 15 : Forget About It .

Without You .

" Yahh Kim Himchan . Why didn't you wait for me ? " you said .

" Mianhae .. ^^.. Btw im thirsty , want to go Starbucks wif me ? " Himchan asked .

" Yeaa sure . You go there first , i want to take my bag . " You said then Himchan nodded & went there first .

Suddenly you felt a hand gripping your wrist & turning you towards to the person . You look up , it was Lee Junho .

You began to shout , " WHAT YOU WANT ?! "

Lee Junho looked at you , his blood is boiling inside & he said . " Cho Hye Song , why did you avoided me ? "

You smirked , "  Why ? Why can't i ? "

Lee Junho can't believe what you said to him & shouted , " YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND FOR HEAVEN SAKE ! WHY ARE YOU FREAKING AVOIDING ME ?! Whats wrong ? "

You collect all that tears that you have been holding on for a long time & finally it fell down to your cheeks . Then you said , " What ? Girlfriend ? You didn't even treat me like one ! LEE JUNHO ! You are not my boyfriend . Either my friend . You're a stranger to me . Who is cold hearted , cold to others .. I don't want to see you anymore . "

Junho's tears were about to fall also & he uttered , " W-w-what ? C-cho Hye song , are you serious ? I love you Hye Song ahh .. Don't treat me like this . " Junho tears fell . He grab your hand . Not letting it go . Out of a sudden , someone punched him until he fell onto the floor . You totally shocked & looked up , It was Kyuhyun , your brother .

" Don't you dare .. Hurt my little sister ever again . IM WARNING YOU ONCE MORE ! DON'T . TOUCH . HER . EVER . AGAIN .

" Let's go Hye Song . "

So you & your oppa went away from Junho . Junho was just laying on the floor . Sighing & smacking the floor with his fist clenched tightly . 

He is just frustated & angry why isn't you talking to him . He was just worried but you didn't realise anything . You are freaking mad too cuz he played wif your heart . You have decided not to talk to him EVER AGAIN . You are just going wif Himchan , your long lost bestfriend . (: You were quite happy with Himchan . Nothing is happening if you are with Himchan . No fights , nothing . You are fed up with Junho already . You didn't make it to Starbucks as you were forced by your brother to go home .

So you sms Himchan .

You : Himchan ahh .. Mianhaee ... I can't go . I was forced by my brother to go home because of  Junho .

After a few seconds .

Himchan : WHAT HAPPENED ?! ARE YOU OKAY ?! WHERE IS THAT JUNHO NOW ! 

You : Himchan ! Relax . Im okay .. Nothing happened . Don't you beat him up . I don't want you to be beaten up too . I don't want anything to happen to you . Okay ? Listen to me for once .

Himchan : Okayyyyyyyy...... 

Then two of you stopped talking .

[ At somewhere near MBC BUILDING . ]

" YAH ! Lee Junho ! "

Junho looked back & got a punch on his cheek .

He look at the person . It was Kim Himchan looking so fiercely into Junho's eyes.

" YAHH KIM HIMCHAN ! What the ?! "

Himchan grab & pulled Junho's collar .

" Listen here Sunbae Nim . I don't want you to be near Hye Song anymore . "

" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SAY THAT ?! "

" Im her most longest best friend . But you .. You are just rubbish ! "

" This bastard ! "

Junho punched Himchan back . 

Junho shouted , " SHUT THE HELL UP ! IM NOT A RUBBISH ! YOU ARE ! "

Both of them started to grab each other's collar .

They are staring at each other .Suddenly 2PM & B.A.P saw what they were doing . They ran to them to stop them .Then Junho said , " STAY AWAY FROM HYE SONG ! "

Himchan smirked , " You are the one who are suppose to stay away from her .. I'll just TAKE HER AWAY from you . "

Junho shouted , " THIS BASTARD !!!! " Junho was about to punch Himchan in the Chansung stopped him .

Chansung said , " HYUNG ! What are you doing ?! "

Junho shouted back , " LET GO HWANG CHANSUNG ! I want to punch this bastard ! STAY AWAY FROM HYESONG ! "

Himchan smirked & went away .

Junho then shouted . " YAHHH ! KIM HIMCHAN ! COME HERE RIGHT NOW ! I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU ! "

Taecyeon shouted back at Junho , " LEE JUNHO ! What the heck are you doing ?! "

Junho said , " Hyung .. He is stealing Hye Song away ! I really don't know what happened to her these days . "

Taecyeon said , " You can just talk to tomorrow . "

 

[ At Home . ]

Your dad was at home eating then you came & he said , " Daughter , where have you been ? "

You didn't answer him & dragged your feet  to your bedroom .

[ Inside your bed room . ]

You threw your bag on to the bed & you lay down there ..

You were thinking alot of things ...

The first thing that you were thinking is about  LEE JUNHO .

That flashback at the rooftop , if that girl wasn't there .. You would just be smiling but now .. What happened ..

Your tears began to flow down onto your cheeks .

 

Then Kyuhyun suddenly barged into your room . You got a shocked & wiped your tears .
 
Kyuhyun step inside your room slowly &  said , " Hye Song ! Why are you crying ?! Did that bastard do something to you ? "
 
Kyuhyun went and sit down on your bed . 
 
You shake your head , " It is just that ....... I just miss him . I can't let him go you know .. "
 
Your oppa said , " But Hye Song ahhh ... He broke your heart too many times right ? "
 
You shouted , " OPPA ! WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TRUST ?!  DAD or ME ! "
 
Oppa calmy wanted to calm you down but he failed . You shouted , " OPPA ! CHOOSE ! "
 
Kyuhyun stammered , " E-Errrrrrr ...... I will be going now . "
 
Then Kyuhyun went out of the room . 

 

What is Kyuhyun actually hiding from you ? Stay Tunedddd !! ^^..

Sorry if today's chapter is too too short . Hope you enjoyed it ! ^^..