Chapter 16 - Tell Me The Truth .

Without You .

You were so curious what is your brother hiding from you . So you went out slowly,you saw your brother going to your father's office . You took a peep at the door. You heard your brother said.

" Appa ! I can't do this anymore ! What about Nicole ? "

You started to wonder who is Nicole and what is the relation between your brother and her ..

Then you heard your appa said.

" I will take care of her ."

 What is the conversation about between your brother & your father ... Who is Nicole .. His bestfriend ? His friend ? His classmate ? His schoolmate ? Who exactly is she ?? Then your brother went out of the office .. He saw you & he uttered..

" H-h-hye Song..W-what are you doing here ?? "

You folded your arms & said, "Oppa .. Tell Me Truthfully . Who is Nicole ? "

Kyuhyun is not saying anything .. He don't know what to say to you .

You shouted,"OPPA ! TELL ME THE TRUTH ! WHO IS SHE ?! Tell Me ! "

" I-i'm going to practice ! "

Your brother turn away from you and straight away went out of the house .

You don't care so you just followed him.

He went to a ware house ?

But why... Suddenly you saw a few body guards that you know . Then you saw Kyuhyun brought a girl outside of the warehouse . She  looks so injured so they go to hospital . Then send to the operating room . 

Your oppa suddenly saw you staring him . 

You said , " Who is she ? "

" Nicole . My girlfriend . "

" What about you & appa talking about ? "

" He force me to let you leave Junho if you didn't he will do something to Nicole . "

You hugged him & cried . 

While you we're crying suddenly you saw Junho on a bed & the nurses & doctor rush to the operating room . He was bleeding profusely & notYou uttered . When Kyuhyun let go of the hug , you fell down on the floor .. Then uttered , " J-j-junho ... I-it can't be true .. "

Kyuhyun turned around , he saw Junho & went you , comforting you . To calm you down .

Then you saw the whole 2PM members except for Junho , blood on their hands . 

You stopped Taecyeon & said .

" What happened ? "

" Someone knock down Junho . "

" Do you know who did it ? "

" No , but it was a black car . Idk the license plate number . "

You tried to think who did it . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Who do you think did it ? MY BURTHDAY IS TODAYY ! I got to see UKISS YESTERDAY ! EVERYONE WAS HANDSOME THAN I EXPECTED ! ^^..