Chapter 17 - What is happening here ..

Without You .

[ Heyy ! Your Author's back. ^^ .. I wont be updating from May 2 until idk . Exam Period . Btw i have a video for you guys  UKISS Standling Still ( Fancam . ) Im a fan of Dongho . Finally i saw Dongho .. he waved at my section !! ^^.. Lucky me ! BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER ! On my concert list : 1ST: UKISS. They interact wif the audience everytime . They were so cute !! ^^ ..

 

 

 

 


Then the doctor came out of the room & said ," Ermmm.. Lee Junho?"

2PM ,Lee Ju Seob & you rushed to the doctor .

You were so worried about Junho . Lee Ju Seob asked the doc whether he is okay .

The doctor sighs & said , " Junho.. I'm afraid he lost abit of his memories . "

Then you shouted , " WHAT ?! IS HE OKAY ?! He will wake up right ? Doctor .. "

Doc sighs again & said , " Im not quite sure about that . If there are no more questions or whatsoever , i will be going . *bows* "

Everyone bowed back .

After the doctor left , the nurses put Junho to a Private Ward .

At Ward P5 . [ Private 5 ]

Everyone went in Junho's ward .

He was just sleeping . You began to tear abit & sighing alot . You went to him , sitting beside him . Putting your hand on his lovely face . You whispered to him .

" Hope you remember me . Don't you ever forget me .. Cuz i will never forget you . Wake up & please be by my side forever again . I miss you so much Junho . But now .. I have to go back home . I must take revenge on the person who did you this and i know who ..  I'll be back Baby .  I love you . * Kiss on the forehead * "

Then you went back home , opened the door and rushing to your father's offfice . But his guards is outside . They blocked you from entering .You shouted . " GO AWAY ! I MUST SPEAK TO MY FATHER NOW !  " They replied , " Im sorry . He is busy right now . "

You pushed them away and went in your appa's office . You walked in until his table .

" APPA ! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?! "

" What the heck are you talking about ? "

" APPA ! DONT ACT ! I KNOW YOU PLAN TO DESTORY ME AND OPPA'S RELATIONSHIP ! APPA ! HOW COULD YOU ! I HATE YOU ! "

" HYE SONGG ! I did that for your own good ! "

" * smirk * My OWN GOOD ?! OR IT IS YOURS ! "

" CHO HYE SONG !!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BE RUDE TO YOUR OWN FATHER ! "

" YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER ! YOU ARE A JERK ! YOU'RE A LIER ! I HA- "

Before you could finish your sentence , your father slapped you on the cheeks .

" HOW DARE YOU !! GET OUT OF MY OFFICE ! RIGHT NOW !! "

You straight away went back to your bed room and cried .

Then you didnt noticed that you slept .

[ The Next Morning . ]

- Usual Routine . -

You went down , you skipped breakfast & ignore everyone . You werent bright & cheerful after what happened yesterday .

You straight went to school .Then you saw Chansung at the corridors .

Chansung ran up to you .

" Hey Hye Song .. (; "

You just showed him a short smile .

" Be strong .. By the way . I heard that Junho woke up already .. Want to follow us go to the hospital ? "

" REALLY ?! Thank God . Sure . "

Then both of you head to class .

You weren't in a mood to learn today . Suddenly Himchan appeared .

" HEYYY HYE SONG !!! ^^ .. Have been good ? "

You just sighs ..

" Whats wrong ? "

" Junho got into a car accident . "

" WHAT ?! How ?! "

" I also don't know . I don't have the mood to study . "

Then you looked to your left  . Junho's Table . You imagined Junho laughing ..

" Junho ahh .. I miss you .. "

[ During Recess . ]

Krissy : " Hye Song ahh .. Not going ?? "

You : " Nahh .. I am going to the garden . "

Krissy was so worried about you . Then KrisChan Couple went to the canteen .

[ At Garden .]

You remembered all the memories with Junho.


You dun know who cuz you have not been in a relationship after you & Ji young broke up suddenly you saw Someone near you . You pulled him & shouted to Ji Young , " HE IS MY BOYFRIEND ! ARE YOU FINISHED ! "

Ji Young was shocked .

Even your best friend .

Everyone was .

You really dun know whyyy you picked that guy . 

Then you put your arm around his & walked wif him . 

Then you two stopped at a garden .

" phewww .. Thats was close . Btw thanks for acting it out wif me . " 

" Are you done ? "

You were shocked when that guy replied that to you , " Hah ! At least say welcomee .. "

That guy said sarcastically , " Your welcome . * Turned back & walk but then he stopped & walk towards you , * By the way , i was not acting it out .. You were the one dragged me out . Thanks for bringing me here . Makes me more .. Relax . "

*Then he walked away * 

Before he walked away you tried to read his name tag , it shows..

" LEE JUNHO . "


You just smiled like a fool .

Then you heard a familiar voice , you looked up . It was Kyuhyun .

" Hey Lil Sister .. Are you okay ? "

" Yess .. I think so.. So.. How's Nicole ? "

"She is getting better , are you going to the Hospital later ? "

" Yeahh.. You ? "

"I'm busy wif practice . Can you pass this flowers to Nicole .. She's at Ward P1 ."

[ After School .]

Chansung , Krissy , 2PM (4 Members) & you . Went to the Hospital .

Along the corridors of the Private Wards .. You said something .

" Guys .. I have to go to P1 first then i'll join you guys .. "

" Okay . "

So you went in Ward P1 . You saw Nicole .

" Annyeonghaseyo . Nicole Ssi ? "

" Yes ? Who are you ? "

" I'm Cho Hye Song , Kyuhyun Yeodongseng . Nice to meet you . "

" Y-yes .. Nice to meet you too . Eermm.. Kyuhyun ssi ?? "

" Ahh.. I forgot . He is busy with his practice but he bought you some flowers . " * Gave the flowers &  Nicole smelled it .. *

" Wahhh.. So nice the smell .. ^^..Say to him that i like the flowers & say that i will be discharged soon . So dun he worry . "

" Okay . Eerm.. Nicole ssi . I got to go to another ward so take care . ^^..Bye ."

" Bye . "

Then you rushed to Ward P5 .

" Hyung , remember me ?? " You heard Chansung's voice as you walked in .

" What about her ? " Taecyeon asked Junho .

" I-I-i-i can't remember her . Who are you ? "

" Y-you don't remember me ??? "

" I don't remember you . Taec Hyung , is this your girlfriend ? "

" Lee Junho , really you cant remember her ? "

" ISHH ! I told you i dun remember her ! So irritating ... Ishhh .. "

You just can't stop looking at his face , his attitude changed .

You cant stand it anymore & just went out of the ward . 

As you went out of the ward , your tears starts to fall down to your cheeks . You just dun know why .. Suddenly there was a sharp pain inside of you . You just fell down to the floor & cry . Suddenly you heard a familiar voice .

" Are You Okay Hye Song ssi ? "

 

 

 

- Who is that in the end ? Will your father tell the truth ? What is going to happen next ? Find Out At Without You . - STAYY TUNEDD ! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT . ^^.. -