The Truth .

Without You .

At Krissy's Cafe .

Junho and Chansung already came .

Junho came running to you and said , " Hye Songgie .. ARE YOU OKAY ?! DID THAT BASTARD DID ANYTHING TO YOU ?! " He began to check on you . Turning you around .

" I'm okay but .... Eun Mi ... Is not . "

Chansung exclaimed , " Hye Song ahh .. Where is she ?! "

" I don't know .. What should we do ?! "

Suddenly you remembered what Eun Mi told you .

" Hye Song ahh .. I will put on tracking devices on you and me . In case , anything happens . "

Back to reality .

" Now i remember ! "

Chansung and Junho look so confused .

" She installed a tracking device . "

" So how do you know where she is ? "

" I have to check my phone . "

After you checked on your phone .

" She is at XXX Warehouse . Chansung , do you know where it is ?! "

" I think so . "

" PPALI ! We got no time to waste time . "

So you , Junho and Chansung went quickly to that warehouse .


At the warehouse .

" YAHH ! LET ME GO ! LET ME GOO ! "

" SHUT UP ! Cuz of you , i lost Hye Song already . You are going to pay ! "

2 Guys starts to surround Eun Mi . They start to give powerful punches(?) to Eun Mi .Eun Mi began to bruise and bleed .

Eun Mi never gave up . She began to threw punches at two of them on the cheek . They fell on the floor but those guys never gave up as well . They took out their special weapons . A knife .. Eun Mi became scared . She don't want to get slashed .. Or even worse , die . So she was prepared to fight with these 2 guys . One of them ran to Eun Mi with his knife in the front .

Eun Mi ran as fast as possible . The guy shouted . " NOW YOU ARE FEELING SCARED ! " 

Then Eun Mi saw a strong pole on the floor , she grab the pole with her both hands .

She points the pole with one hand to the front quickly . The pole was just right in front of the guy . The Guy was so shocked , Eun Mi smirked . Eun Mi hits the guy's side , the guy lost his balance and just at the right time . Eun Mi kicked the guy's back . He fell in pain . Then she went to the 2nd guy .. The guy looks so scared abit . Eun Mi smirked again . She dragged the pole on the floor .. The guy threw the knife and took a pole also . The guy went first and Eun Mi got hit hard . 

The guy smirked , Eun Mi never gave up . Since she was on the floor , hurting . She hit the guy's leg with the pole . But it didn't hurt that much . The guy said , " I win the game." He grabbed Eun Mi by her clothes . " You are just a weak girl . " Then he threw Eun Mi aside after saying that . Eun Mi isn't happy about the guy saying her a weak girl .

She stood up . Even though she is already feeling weak but she won't give up easily .

Eun Mi's face was filled with bruises , blood flowing down her face .

Then she said , " Do you think you will win ? Th-This game isn't over yet . "

She took the pole back . The guy came running to Eun Mi , she kicked the guy's stomach . 

The guy lost his balance and fell on the floor .

Eun Mi went to him . Grabbed his clothes .

Then Eun Mi punch his face with all her strength . The guy fainted .

Eun Mi then threw the pole away . She was so tired .

Suddenly she heard someone running .

She turned back , suddenly she was stabbed in the stomach .

" Arkk...Ark.. T-This Jerk .. "

The guy pulled out the knife out from Eun Mi's stomach and Eun Mi fell down .

Then she heard someone's familiar voice .

" EUN MI AHH ! EUN MI ! "

She looked at the direction . She smilied faintly .

While whispering , " Hwang Chansung .. You have arrive . "

Chansung looked at her in a state of shock . " EUN MI AHH !! EUN MI ! "

He ran to Eun Mi and held her up .

" Eun Mi ahh .. Eun Mi ahh .. You're bleeding . "

Eun Mi held up her hand to Chansung's face . Her hand was full of blood . Chansung took her hand and put it to his face .

Chansung said to Eun Mi . " I would do whatever it takes so that you will never leave me again . "

Eun Mi smiled weakly . 

Chansung said inside his mind , " I won't let you die . I can't bear the pain . "

Chansung put Eun Mi down and went to the gang . Releasing a few powerful punches . After a few more, he got no more energy left .Then two guys captured him , people started to punch him back . Then one of them got a baseball bat .

Then hit Chansung's stomach . They keep hitting his stomach suddenly there is a chaos .

It was Junho who was fighting with the guys . When Junho already defeated the others . Suddenly , Chansung fell down on the floor .

Junho went running and kicking here and there . After defeating the guys , Junho shouted . " HYUNG ! HYUNG ! GWENCHANA ?! "

Suddenly Junho heard you shouting , " JUNHO ! HELP ME ! "

You got captured by a guy and he holding a gun . He put the gun at the side of your head .

Then one of the guy went to Junho and said , " Lee Junho .. I suffered because of that father of Hye Song's . Because of her father . I was forced to kill someone . "

Junho got shocked , he started to remember .


Flashback .

" DON'T KILL MY FATHER ! I BEG YOU ! "

" KILL HIM NOW ! Or you want to suffer even more ?! " Jae Shin shouted at his assistant .

His assistant held up the knife high .

Junho shouted , " NOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!! APPAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Then the assistant stabbed Junho's father .

Suddenly the police came , everyone ran away while Junho crawled to his father and he cried .


" IT WAS YOU WHO KILLED MY FATHER ! HOW DARE YOU ! " Junho shouted at the top of his lungs .

Junho wanted to beat the assistant but he fail because the person said .

" You dare to kill me ? Should i kill her first .. "

" You won't dare to kill her .. " Junho said .

The guy laughes and went to you .

" Since your father personally ask someone and killed my loved one because i betrayed him . Now .. Its your turn . SEE HOW YOU FEEL THE SECOND TIME WHEN YOUR SECOND LOVED ONE GOT HURT ! "

" W-what you mean by second time ?! "

" You remember Jason right .. *Laughs* "

" Of course i do . "

" Do you know that your father lied to you ?! "

" What you mean by lie ?! "

" GUYS ! *Shows a sign* "

Then someone came out . You can't imagine what you saw .. 

" KIM JASON ..... Cho Hye Song ..... Lee Junho ..... "

Then the guy took Jason near Hye Song .

Jason whispered to Hye Song , " Hye Song .. A-a-annyeong ... "

" Jason ... Where have you been .. You know how much i suffered . "

" It is because of your father , he captured me when i was in a coma "

" Mianhae Jason .. "

Then the guy said to you .

" So .. Hye Song .. Jason or Junho . "

You don't know who to choose . Jason Or Junho ..

Then you said to Jason .

" Oppa .. Mianhae .. I have to choose Junho . "

" Its okay .. Even though i wait for you for so many years .. "

Then the guy said .

" So.. Since you chose Junho . Kim Jason , say your final goodbye .. I told you already she doesn't want you already .. "

" Jason .. Its not true ! I still love you ! I miss you so much ! "

Then you heard the police siren , everyone froze .

Suddenly the police came , the guy and some of his gang went and took the three people .

The others were captured , Chansung and Eun Mi went to the Hospital ASAP .

" WHERE ARE WE GOING ?! " You shouted .

" SHUT UP ! "

 

 

 

Where is Junho , Jason & you going ? What will happen with the 5 of them .. Stay Tuned for the last Chapter of this fanfic . Support my new fanfic .. ' Is It What You Call , Destiny ? ' ( Jang Wooyoung x Kim Taeyeon . )